TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 23rd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2015, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
You are insanely photogenic!
And you are adorably kind.

Wishing you so much success with your new training endeavors.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:52 PM

Default Congratulations finalists

The power of the TT contests keeps rolling on.

How I love seeing the results everyone gets, and being convinced again that TT really works.

My clients and I are always empowered by the accountability, timeliness, and honest self-evaluation that these contests provide.

When I consider what allows people to put fat back on after achieving success it is usually a matter of ignoring reality.

We drift away form training and healthy eating.

We avoid mirrors and the scale.

We silence the inner voice that asks, "Why don't you keep doing what works?"

Being a Turbulence Trainer means that I accept present reality every time I walk into the studio. I finally know what it takes to lose fat for good, and as a professional I'm committed to sticking to the program and representing the solution.

That includes facing myself in the mirror even after screwing up over the week-end.

That's maturity I guess, and I'm so glad that as I continue to grow up it gets easier to leave what I call junk living behind. "Junk living" isn't just about junk food and alcohol. It's also about gossip, and envy, and being afraid of what other people think.

I just want all of us to have the experience of getting stronger and happier each week.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:08 PM

Well said! Thanks for sharing this.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
Thanks Maureen.

I'm taking it to the next level by re-focusing on lifting. The best advice I've read lately is to focus on the exercises I'm not good at. Pull ups here I come.
Oh my, yes, the pull-ups. I have been remiss. I will need to get back to those as well. Right now I'm focused on ankle rehab and am spending time in the water. But I'm getting closer! We should keep up with each other on our pullup practice
Old 08-08-2015, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
Oh my, yes, the pull-ups. I have been remiss. I will need to get back to those as well. Right now I'm focused on ankle rehab and am spending time in the water. But I'm getting closer! We should keep up with each other on our pullup practice
Yes! I hope your ankle gets to 100% very soon. In the meantime, pull up progress should be just the ticket. I'm doing under and overhand rows underneath the bar on the Smith machine right now.

I'm also going heavier on my deadlifts. Next training session I will work on "negatives" by using a bench to get up to the bar.

Let's go!