TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 23rd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Administrator

tough decision...meditate on it!
Old 07-23-2015, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
Were the forums down? I was having a tough time logging in for a few days!

So with just a few days left, I've been doing something special because I'm a gluten for punishment. I mostly stick to a heavier weight load and more traditional program like "Meatheads" or "Muscle Mashup", but decided that for the last few weeks I would do the Bodyweight Maximum Metabolism Boost! Man oh man... Do not discount body weight exercises. It's really been kicking my butt! For the last week, I'm doing it everyday.... Yes, I know.... Perhaps a little bit crazy, but the back to back workouts have been great!

As I reflect on the past 12 weeks, I am feeling better than I've ever felt. Meditative practice is truly a wonderful healer to help me stay grounded in the moment and to not worry about the future, or things that have happened before. Learning how to forgive myself for years of abusing food and not taking care of my body, has been one of the most transformative aspects of these past 12 weeks. I no longer carry the guilt and shame that has been weighing me down all this time.

Picture day on Monday! I'm deciding whether I should get my bikini line waxed, or just leave it au naturel.....

Have a great day, everyone!
Hahaha! Thanks for the giggle there at the end! I'll not advise on the bikini line...but I vote for you fellas to stop shaving the chest hair!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 07-23-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Hahaha! Thanks for the giggle there at the end! I'll not advice on the bikini line...but I vote for you fellas to stop shaving the chest hair!
Thanks for the input! It's funny.... I love my chest hair... Back and shoulders on the other hand might be due for a little manscaping!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2015, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the input! It's funny.... I love my chest hair... Back and shoulders on the other hand might be due for a little manscaping!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you may need to let the professionals handle that!(There are many reasons for which I'm grateful to have been born a girl. The lack of back, ear and nose hair are just a few!) Good luck with the contest!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 07-26-2015, 06:03 PM

I passed the Precision Nutrition course with a score of 94%!!!!!! So I am a Pn1 now, and am very excited about this next step in my fitness journey. Next up, I'd like to become a Certified Turbulence Trainer! Then I will be unstoppable. Have a great weekend!

GO Riders!!!!
Old 07-27-2015, 04:40 AM
Administrator

Thats amazing, congrats!
Old 07-27-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I passed the Precision Nutrition course with a score of 94%!!!!!! So I am a Pn1 now, and am very excited about this next step in my fitness journey. Next up, I'd like to become a Certified Turbulence Trainer! Then I will be unstoppable. Have a great weekend!

GO Riders!!!!
Congratulations on the PN1 cert. Add your CTT and your skills will be world class. (Not that I'm biased or anything.)
Old 07-27-2015, 12:44 PM

Thank you Craig, for everything! I'm very proud to post these photos today. Working on submission right now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg After.jpg (82.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-27-2015, 01:02 PM

Amazing transformation!

This is truly one of the best I've seen. I look forward to reading your essay to get some new tips.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:50 PM

I have no idea what a rider is...but go YOU!