TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 21st Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2014, 04:00 PM

Way to plan, Shawn. Have a wonderful trip and, like you said, make it YOUR adventure with YOUR rules. I love it!
Old 08-31-2014, 11:20 AM

Yesterday we got in plenty of walking. I usually don't workout out on Saturday and Sunday. So there were no scheduled workouts. I do need to check out the gym still.

After we got into Chicago yesterday we ended up napping. Silly me I didn't pack early in the day Friday so I stayed up late and got up at 4 am on Saturday to catch the train at 6:30 in Flint.

The children love Chicago. They are not as adventurous as my husband and myself. Oh well. We set off to go on a walk so we could catch fireworks over Navy Pier but they kids were hot and didn't want to walk that far. Oh well. We are planning on taking the bus to Shedd's Aquarium. That should be fun.

I am sure we will get plenty of walking in today as well.

I did great on the train sticking to my hard boiled eggs and nuts but I did relax on my nutrition later in the day. I think for the duration of my vacation 1 treat meal a day. I can't beat myself up over the tiny things. I just need to be portion controlled. Enjoy but in moderation.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
Way to plan, Shawn. Have a wonderful trip and, like you said, make it YOUR adventure with YOUR rules. I love it!
Thanks, Maureen.
I love Chicago. So many places so little time!
Old 09-01-2014, 11:15 AM

Workout done this morning. BW workout from Xtreme fat loss 3.0
Today is travel day back to Michigan.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:46 PM

Don't know if you'll have time, but Chicago has the best children's museum we've ever visited.(and we've visited a lot!) It's at the navy pier.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-01-2014, 05:53 PM

Cool Heading Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Don't know if you'll have time, but Chicago has the best children's museum we've ever visited.(and we've visited a lot!) It's at the navy pier.
I did not have time. We wanted to get close to the train station so we weren't shuffling around last minute to catch the train.
We ended up going to the planetarium with the boys, yesterday. I wanted to go to the aquarium but the boys chose the planetarium.

I am typing this on the train headed back home.It was a great time. The boys had a blast. They want to return again sometime. I suggested maybe a different train adventure each year and next year maybe get a sleeper car to ourselves. A bit longer trip.

Matthew was reading my post and instructed me to add a title to my post.

Last edited by shawnss711 : 09-01-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:05 AM

Default What an amazing start already!

I am sure you'll have great success as the next 12 weeks unfold. Looking forward to transforming with you!
Old 09-04-2014, 08:29 AM

Default quick update

I am making this a quick one.... I have tons to do today and tomorrow to get ready for my grand opening.

I did not workout Tuesday. Yesterday I did the workout A of TT Xtreme fat Loss 3.0
Today I am going to do the B workout.

Nutrition has still been off for me this week. I have been stressed between the first week of school and getting new schedules down. My husband helps me when he is not working but I not only had to run my business but be taxi service for missed bus, do the laundry and other housework and on top of all that try to prep for my grand opening!

I have a bunch of errands to run this morning. I have to get to the store for a few things. I am doing fresh fruit, tuna salad(made with my homemade mayo) and gluten free crackers for snacks at the ribbon cutting and grand opening.

I did decide I am going to do 2 weeks of Wheat,dairy and alcohol free starting Monday. The remainder of the challenge I am allowing 1 treat day a week. That will be the only day I allow any of the big 3 I just mentioned. End of story! No excuses....even stress!
Old 09-04-2014, 09:37 AM

Shawn, Thinking of you today and wishing you great success.

I want to share something with you about finding your "Power" nutrition plan. When you eliminate the foods that are irritating and or triggering you, some astonishing things happen.

1. You experience a spontaneous reduction in appetite. (The lucky ones feel this in 24 hours.)

2. If you can hang in there for more than a week, you can literally become indifferent to your trigger foods. It's as if the burden of craving/overeating has simply been lifted.

3. Your energy will surge: so much that it may shock and scare you a little.

The challenge? The 24 hours to 7 days it takes to get this feeling can be a real drag.

Deal with it by eating more above ground vegetables cooked in coconut oil, and/or by drinking bouillon if you feel weak. Water too!

(Note: my opinions come from my personal experience, and the feedback I get from my clients and customers. That being said, I'm becoming more and more convinced that this effect is more than a coincidence.)
Old 09-04-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
I am making this a quick one.... I have tons to do today and tomorrow to get ready for my grand opening.

I did not workout Tuesday. Yesterday I did the workout A of TT Xtreme fat Loss 3.0
Today I am going to do the B workout.

Nutrition has still been off for me this week. I have been stressed between the first week of school and getting new schedules down. My husband helps me when he is not working but I not only had to run my business but be taxi service for missed bus, do the laundry and other housework and on top of all that try to prep for my grand opening!

I have a bunch of errands to run this morning. I have to get to the store for a few things. I am doing fresh fruit, tuna salad(made with my homemade mayo) and gluten free crackers for snacks at the ribbon cutting and grand opening.

I did decide I am going to do 2 weeks of Wheat,dairy and alcohol free starting Monday. The remainder of the challenge I am allowing 1 treat day a week. That will be the only day I allow any of the big 3 I just mentioned. End of story! No excuses....even stress!
Make sure to breathe!! Hopefully the schedule will level out quickly. I hope your youngest has the best year ever. I've decided to completely cut the alcohol for the entire 12 weeks. I just need to. Hope the grand opening is a huge success.

Oh and that B workout will get your juices flowing that's for sure!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17