TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 21st Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2014, 06:54 PM

Default Turning Pro

I've ummmed and ahhhed about this but you know what I'm going to enter the pro division and I'm going to finish this time!

I'm a full time PT now (well I will be on the 20th of September) so it's about time I started behaving like the Pro I need to be to make this work. This starts by being a fantastic role model for my clients. So here we go!

I'm going to start with Meatheads Meatabolic Twist. Looks brutal.

Photos to come later. I need to grab a paper 1st.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:40 AM

Awesome!
I need to wait until tomorrow but I will be joining you. My local paper only comes out on Wednesday and Sunday.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
I've ummmed and ahhhed about this but you know what I'm going to enter the pro division and I'm going to finish this time!

I'm a full time PT now (well I will be on the 20th of September) so it's about time I started behaving like the Pro I need to be to make this work. This starts by being a fantastic role model for my clients. So here we go!

I'm going to start with Meatheads Meatabolic Twist. Looks brutal.

Photos to come later. I need to grab a paper 1st.
You can do it Peter, Meatheads Twist is awesome. You will enjoy it. 30-45 minutes of awesomeness. Haven't finished it yet though
Old 08-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Awesome! What are the big goals?

You can also make your transformation about something more - and bigger - than just physical changes.

PS - BTW, you've made incredible changes and progress over the last. Very transformative 2014 already! Keep on pushing on.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
Awesome!
I need to wait until tomorrow but I will be joining you. My local paper only comes out on Wednesday and Sunday.
Ha funny. I actually bought the paper yesterday but then was too busy to take photos so I'll take them today instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixb97 View Post
You can do it Peter, Meatheads Twist is awesome. You will enjoy it. 30-45 minutes of awesomeness. Haven't finished it yet though
Thanks. I was hesitant to leave my current program because I'm enjoying it so much but Metabolic Twist seems legit. I must say my chest and upper back are nice and sore today after workout A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Awesome! What are the big goals?

You can also make your transformation about something more - and bigger - than just physical changes.

PS - BTW, you've made incredible changes and progress over the last. Very transformative 2014 already! Keep on pushing on.
You know last time I attacked something like this head on (ie contest 17) I found that the mental changes just came part as part of the parcel of the physical changes. I can't remember a time since that I have felt so positive and driven.

So it is about something bigger than just the physical changes this time. They matter because they do affect how I feel about myself but it was the mental changes brought on my self discipline in think that matter more to me.

Turning pro will mean being disciplined, winning the day in the morning (as you say) and finding that family/work balance that has been missing a little whilst trying to work two jobs and only doing either of them averagely.

I'm not going on any crazy diets or restricting this or that I'm just going to consistently behave in such a way that I get what I want.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Administrator

You should pick a performance goal that will lead to a physical goal, but without explicitly stating or focusing on the physical.

For example, if you want bigger arms, then state a goal of a ___ bench/dumbbell press and ___ pullups.

If you get there, your body will have no choice but to go along for the ride and transform, too.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
You should pick a performance goal that will lead to a physical goal, but without explicitly stating or focusing on the physical.

For example, if you want bigger arms, then state a goal of a ___ bench/dumbbell press and ___ pullups.

If you get there, your body will have no choice but to go along for the ride and transform, too.
Well I tell you what. I'm already working toward such a performance goal. I've set myself two performance goals to reach by the end of the year. I guess I tighter deadline can't hurt.

They are to achieve my 1st handstand pushup and to do 20 consecutive pullups. Losing a little bit of weight will help with each of these no doubt about it.

Last edited by PeterJankowski : 08-27-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:05 AM

I just took my before photos and it would seem that and I got fat. Ha! Bring it
Old 08-28-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
I just took my before photos and it would seem that and I got fat. Ha! Bring it
Funny!
Me too, LOL

Time to look the part of a CTT or in your case a MCTT
Old 08-28-2014, 11:33 AM

Ok Master Trainer: If you were picking 3 TT programs for me, what would they be?

Height 5'1"
Weight: 123
BFP 19.2%
Fitness level: Advanced