TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 21st Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2014, 06:52 PM

Default Getting it done... The threequel

I'm so glad that the PRO division was added again! Thank you Craig! After I was disqualified from the first time, I was pretty upset. I got over it though and am ready to go! And just to clear it up, I didn't get my photos in on time..... Won't make that mistake again.

I am going to start tomorrow and am just in the process of figuring out which program I want to start with. I will try to be a little more consistent with my logs to keep me on track throughout the next twelve weeks!

Anyways, stoked to start!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:49 PM

OMG!!!!! There's an app for that!!!!! I didn't realize!
Old 08-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Administrator

There's an app for getting your photos in on time?

J/k

Welcome back.

Looking forward to tracking your progress!
Old 08-21-2014, 01:04 PM

Lol! Thanks Craig . Deserved that one. I'm trying to get my wife on board as well. Life's been hectic as our little man gets older, so admittedly we have been finding it more of a challenge to have time for ourselves. I need to adapt my schedule in a way that allows me to ensure I have time to cook properly and workout consistently. Guess I'll be waking up at 5 AM now!

I don't know how you get up at 4 everyday..... What time do you sleep?
Old 08-21-2014, 09:39 PM

Day 1 of 84

I name this day 1 of my 12 week challenge for the Turbulence Training (Still have a week to sign up if interested!)

I am going to try intermittent fasting to start and see how my body responds.

2 leptiburn
6 BCAA Matrix
12:00 - Turkey and Ham Panini with Bacon and a small Vanilla Latte
2 leptiburn
6:00 - Oven baked chicken thighs (3, removed skin... Wife gratefully ate), with oven baked garden vegetables that included beets, carrots, enoki mushrooms and potato

I will most likely have a snack tonight (Thinking greek yogurt with banana and/or protein powder). I have a terrible habit for some mindless eating when I am half asleep. It's the reason why I can't keep peanut butter in the house.....

We had a family nap this afternoon (meaning we all just crashed). I didn't have the energy for the first workout and as I transition into a new program I decided to just do a 30 minute run on the treadmill!
Old 08-22-2014, 04:31 PM

Just finished my first workout of the Iron Core. Feeling great! Sweating!!!!!!

All in all it was good. I've never done Pike Pushups before, but really enjoyed them. The only thing I struggled with was the DB Rack-Hold Step up... I don't really have a box meant for jumping. So I used a plastic two step.... I think I maybe used too heavy of a weight.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:20 PM

Day 2 of 84

Got the first workout of the Iron Core 500 workout in! Really enjoyed it... Although I do need to invest in some boxes for jumping. I jump onto my weight bench right now and it's just a little too high. Also did the pike pushups which were a lot of fun!

2 Leptiburn
12:00 - Tuna Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread
2 Leptiburn, 6 BCAA post workout
5:00 - Cilantro and cream marinated chicken (The cream was from yogurt... It was delicious!), Sunomono Salad
8:00 - Homemade Apple Crisp (Sweetened with stevia, whole wheat flour), Bowl of Potato Bacon Soup (Made with Skim Milk instead of cream)
Old 08-24-2014, 02:18 PM

Day 3 of 84

Another stellar day! Getting back into the swing of things just in time for work. I'm a creature of habit, so having a set schedule works better for me.

2 Leptiburn
12:00 - Homemade Potato and Bacon Soup and Apple Crisp
2 Leptiburn and 6 BCAA post-workout
5:00 - Asian chicken salad lettuce wraps
8:00 - Protein Cookie

It was a rest day so I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill. Today is workout 2 of the Iron Core... Looks like it's going to be a doozy! Anytime there's a series of exercises that requires timing, it's a great way to push oneself!

Last day of summer holidays! I've been up for a few hours.... I suppose I should get dressed.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:30 AM

Day 4 of 84

Mismanaged my time unfortunately and was unable to get a workout in! Should have planned better, but that's OK. The odd rest day here and there won't hurt, right?

2 Leptiburn
12:00 - Potato and Bacon Soup
5:00 - Homemade Pad Thai
8:00 - Asian Chicken Salad

Sitting in my sparkling clean classroom and feeling refreshed! It's great to be back at work. No kids this week, so it's nice to have all that time to get ready for the upcoming year! My schedule hasn't changed too much since last year, but I get a little more time with the older grades which is good. They added Health to my schedule for the Grade 6/7. Last year, I had to teach sex ed to the boys, and I like to diffuse the tension. I spent half a year trying to get one of the goobers to say "Penis" without laughing.

Wow, went on a tangent there! Oops
Old 08-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Sounds like a great school year coming up, stay strong with the workouts!