TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 20th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Stay strong, Shawn!
Old 07-19-2014, 08:13 AM

Thursday I got in about 40 minutes of bike riding. I rode my bike to the studio and back. I roded my bike to work and back.

Eating was on track Thursday and not the best yesterday. I choose to forgive my self and move on Today was the planned cheat day but I will shorten it to a cheat meal instead.

Friday I had to do a modified workout. I got a sliver in my left middle finger and it's is very painful. It hurt to grip dumbells so I did goblet style for the lower body.
I have tried to remove it with no luck.... my finger is swollen and red. I will try again later to remove it.

On the plus side the scale appears to be moving again.

Today I have an appointment with the acupuncturist and I work at 4 pm.

Now on to update the business thread.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
Thursday I got in about 40 minutes of bike riding. I rode my bike to the studio and back. I roded my bike to work and back.

Eating was on track Thursday and not the best yesterday. I choose to forgive my self and move on Today was the planned cheat day but I will shorten it to a cheat meal instead.

Friday I had to do a modified workout. I got a sliver in my left middle finger and it's is very painful. It hurt to grip dumbells so I did goblet style for the lower body.
I have tried to remove it with no luck.... my finger is swollen and red. I will try again later to remove it.

On the plus side the scale appears to be moving again.

Today I have an appointment with the acupuncturist and I work at 4 pm.

Now on to update the business thread.

Yay for downward movement on the scale! Sorry about the finger. It's all that construction work you been doin!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 07-21-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Yay for downward movement on the scale! Sorry about the finger. It's all that construction work you been doin!

Yes, it is likely all the construction work I have been doing. Funny, I don't remember actually getting it but it hurts! I still have a puffy finger so today I did some core work and will do a short workout later to rev up the metabolism.
Old 07-21-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Yes, it is likely all the construction work I have been doing. Funny, I don't remember actually getting it but it hurts! I still have a puffy finger so today I did some core work and will do a short workout later to rev up the metabolism.
I am the queen of mysterious, unexplained injuries!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 07-23-2014, 08:43 AM

Monday and today (Wednesday) I got in my TT workouts. My finger slowed me down some but not too bad. Gripping a dumbell was still tender but doable.

I also rode my bike to the studio yesterday. about 20 mins to get there and back.

Eating has been good. I have been eating more salad's for lunch lately. Yesterday I made an arugula salad with strawberries,red pepper, hardboiled egg, and a tiny bit of blue cheese. I don't use salad dressing very often. when I do it's a tiny bit of homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
Yesterday I didn't use dressing.

Last night I had salmon and veggies for dinner.

That's about it for now.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Monday and today (Wednesday) I got in my TT workouts. My finger slowed me down some but not too bad. Gripping a dumbell was still tender but doable.

I also rode my bike to the studio yesterday. about 20 mins to get there and back.

Eating has been good. I have been eating more salad's for lunch lately. Yesterday I made an arugula salad with strawberries,red pepper, hardboiled egg, and a tiny bit of blue cheese. I don't use salad dressing very often. when I do it's a tiny bit of homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
Yesterday I didn't use dressing.

Last night I had salmon and veggies for dinner.

That's about it for now.

Sounds like you are right on track! Your salad sounds amazing! I'm trying to reduce my dressing a little too. Hope you're having a super day.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:40 PM

Next Wednesday is picture day for me...
I have not really lost anything as far as weight goes this round of the challenge.
I was up a few pounds from last round and recently lost back to where I started the contest. I have not measured though.... So I will pay no mind to the scale at this second!

I know just because the scale is not changing doesn't necessarily mean my body hasn't changed. Other people are telling me I look great....so we shall see with the measurements.

I personally feel I was distracted throughout this round. I self admit my diet was not as dialed in as I should have been.

I do take responsibility for my results and I will update final stats whether I like the results or not. Either way it will serve as a learning experience.

Onward and upward! I will succeed in my fat loss journey!

I was slightly upset with the family yesterday...
We went downtown to the farmers market and I ran into a friend of mine who had contacted me on facebook about coming in to the studio. So as I was chatting with my friend about the studio, my family explored on their own. Not a big deal, right? Wrong! They bought everything I would have advised them against.... baked goods....cookies and brownies. The husband's argument...they had natural ingredients. Oh please! Dear family, why don't we listen to Mom!
And to do it while I was distracted!

For the record I did not eat any of the goodies.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Administrator

stay strong, you've had an incredible business transformation over the last 12 weeks. In late August, you can rejoin the next contest and have your fitness transformation go at 100%!
Old 07-27-2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
stay strong, you've had an incredible business transformation over the last 12 weeks. In late August, you can rejoin the next contest and have your fitness transformation go at 100%!

Thank you.I have been working hard on my business.
That is a great idea on the challenge.
I am planning on it! I will be running a challenge with my clients as well.
I already have the emails scheduled announcing the challenge.