TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2014, 09:40 AM

Smile We'll See!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbgal View Post
Smart aleck girl!!! 3 pounds is 3 pounds and I bet you gained muscle. I want to see pics
I was actually a little bit relieved that there would not be any pictures of me floating around facebook. I really was nervous about that. I might feel less self-conscious posting them here with you guys. Let me consult my tech dept.(my 12 y/o twins) about re-sizing the pics so they will fit here! Sincerely, Big Bertha
Old 04-23-2014, 09:51 AM

Smile Internet Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Hey Leslie - curious - how did the internet "fast" go? Specifically, did it help you to break any bad habits and did you learn that you couldn't live without us here on the forums?
Welll, First off, it really ended up being more of a social media fast. I have all of my recipes and things on Pinterest and I have to confess to checking up on y'all a few times! I think the break from sharing my opinions online was a very worthwhile exercise. The world kept spinning, my opinions didn't cease to be valid because I didn't say them out loud(some even changed as I allowed a little time to think them through),and I got a whole lot done in my home! I think it's something I'll repeat. I didn't cease being sassy. That's in my DNA, but I did become more mindful of the fact that some things just don't translate well online when you can't see facial expressions or hear someone's voice. Now as to the contest. Trying to keep my eating in check w/out the accountability of reporting here was a bit of a train wreck. I did continue doing the workouts, but the diet suffered. Plus, I just missed y'all! Ok, that's the short answer!
Old 04-23-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Welll, First off, it really ended up being more of a social media fast. I have all of my recipes and things on Pinterest and I have to confess to checking up on y'all a few times! I think the break from sharing my opinions online was a very worthwhile exercise. The world kept spinning, my opinions didn't cease to be valid because I didn't say them out loud(some even changed as I allowed a little time to think them through),and I got a whole lot done in my home! I think it's something I'll repeat. I didn't cease being sassy. That's in my DNA, but I did become more mindful of the fact that some things just don't translate well online when you can't see facial expressions or hear someone's voice. Now as to the contest. Trying to keep my eating in check w/out the accountability of reporting here was a bit of a train wreck. I did continue doing the workouts, but the diet suffered. Plus, I just missed y'all! Ok, that's the short answer!
Nice. I will be honest I am not so sure I could pull off an internet fast. I could for a day or two but after that I would not fair well. I do not watch TV only when I watch the hockey games with my hubby. I prefer the net for entertainment. And I do read a lot of inspirational stuff not Hollywood stuff. I actually prefer Non fiction over fiction. I don't mind an occasional movie but that's about it.
Stay sassy You were born to be you!

Shawn