TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2014, 07:17 AM

Default Getting lean and ripped this winter!

Hi! My name is Mark (some friends call me Radz!).

I'm a 46 year old Bodywork Therapist from Bloomfield MI (Detroit area) and decided to join the forum and really kick it up a notch for the latest transformation contest.

I started with HWR and did beginner level for July and August 2013. Initially weighed 194 (I'm 5'3") but didn't change eating. Then started TT in September -- weighed 192. Started slow with the Intro, then Beg, Int, Adv, Exp. Lost 8 pounds. Didn't change eating much until December when I vowed no sweets and sugars until Christmas (and accomplished!). Followed One Day Diet while doing expert. Lost 2 pounds in those 4 weeks but was amazed as I went from 36" pants to 33"! Feeling great, energetic, confident and stronger!!! I have 7 and 5 year old sons and now I can play with them and not get out of breath!

I just finished the first week of Thermo 30 and just started using a TRX. I was surprised that Thermo 30 didn't seem as tough as the other programs but I do feel great results. I'll make sure to up my intensity in week 2 (maybe I was not working as hard as it was my first time thru). I'm committed to eating right and having a great transformation!! Will continue with Bio Trust One Day Diet Shakes at noon and 3pm will only eat a great healthy dinner (with an occasional healthy cheat pizza)!

Excited to see the results in 12 weeks! It's going to be a great new year!!!!!

Mark Rogers
Old 01-05-2014, 10:39 AM

Great stuff Radz. Congratulations on losing that belly fat.

TT Thermogenic is amazing isn't it? One thing, did you know that as you get fitter, you don't get a s sore from training? I can't remember what the exact reason is, something to do with increased mitochondria.

Of course TT is always encouraging us to keep reaching for the next level, so soreness will be involved, just not as much as you might expect.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:40 PM

Gday Mark (Radz)

Welcome on board mate! See you around the forums.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:45 AM

Hi Catherine and Peter!

Thanks for the "welcomes"!!!

2nd week of Thermogenic 30 this AM! Made it thru with all burpees in the final circuit!! Does anybody know why the "afterburn" of burpees is so crazy? Recovering after burpees takes the full minute, if not a bit more. It amazes me how while doing them they don't feel so tough... but after!!! Ay' caramba????!!!!

Happy working out!!!

Mark

Mark
Old 01-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Administrator

It's one of the few exercises that usee over 600 muscles...probably every single one in your body. If you love burpees, check out Shawna's program some day: http://www.challengeburpee.com/
Old 01-26-2014, 09:28 AM

Default 4 weeks progress post!

Just finished up 4 weeks of Thermogenic 30!

Down 9 pounds and already fitting in to my skinny jeans!! New goal is to fit into skinnier jeans! (I'm in 33 inch waist and have not been in anything smaller since senior year of college, age 22 -- twenty four years ago!!!)

Weight is 174. I'm 5'3" and am amazed at seeing my stomach lean up the last month! I'd like to get into the 150's as my goal in these next 8 weeks. Going to add Biotrust Bellytrim XP to my One Day Diet when it arrives hopefully on Monday (if the caps survived the extreme cold!).

Starting Buff Dudes Hot Chicks tommorrow! Looking forward to it!!! When I previewed these videos back in September when TT2 came out I never thought I'd be able to do them!! So glad I have preservered and have not missed a workout since starting HWR in July!!!!! That's 7 months!!!! Longest streak in my life!! Now it's a lifestyle and I look forward to my workout mornings!!!!

Thanks Craig, TT Members and team!!!!

Mark

Mark
Old 01-26-2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radz View Post

Down 9 pounds and already fitting in to my skinny jeans!! New goal is to fit into skinnier jeans! (I'm in 33 inch waist and have not been in anything smaller since senior year of college, age 22 -- twenty four years ago!!!)

Weight is 174. I'm 5'3" and am amazed at seeing my stomach lean up the last month! I'd like to get into the 150's as my goal in these next 8 weeks. Going to add Biotrust Bellytrim XP to my One Day Diet when it arrives hopefully on Monday (if the caps survived the extreme cold!).

Starting Buff Dudes Hot Chicks tommorrow! Looking forward to it!!! When I previewed these videos back in September when TT2 came out I never thought I'd be able to do them!! So glad I have preservered and have not missed a workout since starting HWR in July!!!!! That's 7 months!!!! Longest streak in my life!! Now it's a lifestyle and I look forward to my workout mornings!!!!

Mark
Wow Mark, congrats on the progress so far. Consistency gets you such a long way and it sounds like you have been paying your dues. I'm currently doing TT 2.0 Advanced, and looking forward to progressing onto Thermo 30 and then Buff Dudes Hot Chicks. Great to hear that it is working so well. I'm feeling inspired .
Old 01-28-2014, 04:48 AM
Administrator

Happy to help, this is a next-level-results workout that you are going to next. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radz View Post

Mark
Old 02-07-2014, 11:47 AM

Default BDHC week 2 Done!

Wow! Great workout C in BDHC!!!! That was intense!!!!! (Note to self -- maybe I shouldn't have done Craig's TT Graduation workout yesterday!!!!)

Loving the way clothes are fitting, skinny clothes starting to feel loose!!! Would love a new wardrobe when this Transformation is over!!!! But damn, hate how the scale lied at me this week tho!!! I try to get on it only once a week, but took an early peek and no budge! I know muscle ways more than fat but psychologically I'd really like to see come down a bit more!

Mark
Old 02-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Forget the scale!

And look forward to a new wardrobe when you win that money (I hope!).