TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2013, 08:50 AM

Default Craig M's Garage Built Body...From the Ashes!

Well guys, I am jumping on board in the 19 Transformation Contest...I am not officially entering the contest as I am doing a Travis Stoetzel program.

What a journey the 18th Contest has been for me...I learnt a lot from the members here and would like to further transform my transformation over this contest. Participating in this contest will keep me in check and accountable.

Over the course of the contest I hope to achieve:
1. A healthy portion of lean muscle gain to go with the lean athletic body gained from the 18 Transformation Contest.
2. Reach my Adonis Golden waist ratio...81.5cm for my frame.
3. Obtain a shoulder to waist ratio of at least 1.5 or greater...my current ratio is 1.43
4. Look a little more shredded at the end of the contest than the previous contest with lean gains to complete my 1 year transformation.

My Workouts will be documented in my workout journal and nutrition in my nutrition log.

Good luck to all the contestants entering...I wish you continued success in your journey.

My Stats:
Neck: 36.5cm
Shoulder: 119cm
Waist: 83cm
Hip: 89cm
Forearm: 27cm
Bicep: 34.5cm
Thigh: 49.6cm
Calf:35.7cm
Weight: 72.4kg

Nutrition log
Workout Journal

Last edited by craig.mitch316 : 12-22-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Added my weight
Old 12-22-2013, 09:31 AM

Below is my new workout area I have set up in my new house...I can see the TV quite clearly from there so I am still able to follow along to the workout videos which is great for me.
=====
=====

=====
=====
The tools at hand I'll be using for the task to achieving my goals.

2 x 16kg KB's
1 x 24kg KB's
=====

=====
=====
My handy door frame pull-up bar and suspension straps.
=====

=====
=====
My dip bar...it comes in handy for inverted body rows too.
=====

=====

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-22-2013, 09:40 AM

I've gained some weight and a centimeter or 2 since the end of the last contest. Unfortunately its that time of year with Christmas dinners, a few work functions and a good few BBQ's. I too have gone a bit overboard with my binging on the sweets again...A Christmas hamper from work.
====
====

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Administrator

Awesome stuff Craig. I like the set-up you've got at your crib.

I agree, the dip bar comes in handy for many different exercises - we use that at my gym a lot.

Good job on posting specific goals to hold you accountable for the transformation contest - I look forward to seeing your progress in the coming months.

Keep it up man.

Dani
Old 12-22-2013, 10:27 AM

Looking good! Glad you're along for the ride. The home gym is awesome!
Old 12-22-2013, 04:32 PM

Awesome Craig I was hoping you would come along for the ride. Sure you don't want to enter for realz?

Travis is cool but TT is cooler

How do you find that doorway chinup bar? I've always thought about getting one but never have. I just use my rings but sometimes a bar would be handy.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielWoodrum View Post
Awesome stuff Craig. I like the set-up you've got at your crib.

I agree, the dip bar comes in handy for many different exercises - we use that at my gym a lot.

Good job on posting specific goals to hold you accountable for the transformation contest - I look forward to seeing your progress in the coming months.

Keep it up man.

Dani
Thanks mate...I love the dip bar. I'm thinking of building a pull-up and dip bar in my back yard; but for now these are doing a great job for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
Looking good! Glad you're along for the ride. The home gym is awesome!
Thanks mate...its taken a while to build up some equipment as its not cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Awesome Craig I was hoping you would come along for the ride. Sure you don't want to enter for realz?

Travis is cool but TT is cooler

How do you find that doorway chinup bar? I've always thought about getting one but never have. I just use my rings but sometimes a bar would be handy.
Maybe the next one I ll enter...for now I want to complete Travis's workout and then tackle all 3 of TT's bodyweight bodybuilding (I'll probably use these in the next contest to enhance my gains, I hope). I'm just along for the ride and accountability for my transformation.

I am hoping to achieve some great results over this contest.

The pull-up bar surprisingly does well, I was a bit skeptical in the beginning but holds up to my weight well...we'll see how the door frame likes it over time.

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 12-22-2013, 07:14 PM

Default Day 1 Workout 1/25 Week 1 22.12.2013

Today I finished up my Christmas shopping...I spent large this year on my familyI got stuck into the GBB program and gave it horns...110%. I finished my workout off with one of Craig's 4 minute metabolic miracles.

Workout # 1: The 4-Minute Leg Muscle Miracle

1A 1-Minute Punisher Squat 20 seconds, 10 second hold in bottom position
1B 2-Minute Switch Lunge
1C 1-Minute Punisher Squat 20 seconds, 10 second hold in bottom position

I couldn't believe how tough the 4 minute miracle was. I will add one of these each day after I have completed my main workout.

Nutrition log
Workout Journal

Last edited by craig.mitch316 : 12-22-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig.mitch316 View Post
Today I finished up my Christmas shopping...I spent large this year on my familyI got stuck into the GBB program and gave it horns...110%. I finished my workout off with one of Craig's 4 minute metabolic miracles.

Workout # 1: The 4-Minute Leg Muscle Miracle

1A 1-Minute Punisher Squat 20 seconds, 10 second hold in bottom position
1B 2-Minute Switch Lunge
1C 1-Minute Punisher Squat 20 seconds, 10 second hold in bottom position

I couldn't believe how tough the 4 minute miracle was. I will add one of these each day after I have completed my main workout.
That's a good idea.

I mean if all you did on each of your off days was one of these as soon as you got up you would have to accelerate your results quite a bit.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:21 AM

Default Day 2 Workout 2/25 Week 1 23.12.2013

I finished up for the year...I got the outstanding work off my plate today so therefore an easy day at the office tomorrow.

I must say, I am feeling very positive about this transformation and the goals I have set myself. I am looking forward to all the contestants entering and the great end results.

I got home straight after worked and was feeling amped for my workout...it was 33*C here today, nice hot and dry. I gave it 110% again.

I then added Workout # 2: The 4-Minute Max Rep Miracle

1A 1-Minute Pushup (max reps) - 30 Total
1B 1-Minute Total Body Extension (max reps) - 45 Total
1C 1-Minute Mountain Climber (max reps) - 50 Total
1D 1-Minute Total Body Extension (max reps) - 45 Total

Again, I was absolutely trashed after todays workout.

Nutrition log
Workout Journal