TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig.mitch316 View Post
Nice to see you making progress with your business mate...my nutrition has been terrible since Christmas. I am so sick of eating chocolate, need to focus and get back on track now.
Thanks mate. It's a small achievement but one that I've been putting off doing for a few weeks.

I'm trying to restructure the way I do things and I just got so busy toward the end of last year that I didn't have the time (or energy due lack of sleep) to do the work.

I've got an April deadline to get all of this stuff done. I plan to drop back to part time then and when I do I need all this stuff to be ready so I can simply press the "go" button.

In other news might diet is up the shitter at the moment as well so don't beat yourself up too much. I think it's natural after a period of such restriction to let loose a bit, especially at Xmas time. The trick is to pull it back in now which can be tough. Sugar gets its grip on you pretty bloody quickly.

I'm being much more reserved this week but won't nail it down completely until I start on Monday.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:58 AM

Post night shift today. Sleep deprivation doesn't sit well with me. I'm more susceptible to negative thoughts and thinking.

I woke up filled with all sorts of doubts about my business and my abilities to pull through and make a go of it. I know now this is just "resistance" trying to force me back into my comfort zone but I will not let it.

As I drove to the gym I was filled with negative thoughts about this that and the other. But when I got inside the gym and met my client they all washed away.

The rest of my day was good. I trained my client (Mary Ann) and she has agreed to enter the competition! I've posted an open invite on facebook and got more interest. So things are going well. Maybe I'll get a TC champion of my own one day.

I had a great sleep deprived workout as well. Lifting as opposed to bodyweight is really agreeing with me. I'm grateful for the break though as it has re-ignited my passion for lifting.

Very tired right now though. I only got 3 hours sleep post night shift and wanted to check in before bed. All the best everyone.

I'll be back tomorrow with another update and I can truly say I'm very excited about kicking off for real on Monday. Especially now that I will be bringing a least 2 people along for the ride!
Old 01-02-2014, 06:21 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Post night shift today. Sleep deprivation doesn't sit well with me. I'm more susceptible to negative thoughts and thinking.

I woke up filled with all sorts of doubts about my business and my abilities to pull through and make a go of it. I know now this is just "resistance" trying to force me back into my comfort zone but I will not let it.

As I drove to the gym I was filled with negative thoughts about this that and the other. But when I got inside the gym and met my client they all washed away.

The rest of my day was good. I trained my client (Mary Ann) and she has agreed to enter the competition! I've posted an open invite on facebook and got more interest. So things are going well. Maybe I'll get a TC champion of my own one day.

I had a great sleep deprived workout as well. Lifting as opposed to bodyweight is really agreeing with me. I'm grateful for the break though as it has re-ignited my passion for lifting.

Very tired right now though. I only got 3 hours sleep post night shift and wanted to check in before bed. All the best everyone.

I'll be back tomorrow with another update and I can truly say I'm very excited about kicking off for real on Monday. Especially now that I will be bringing a least 2 people along for the ride!
Some days, it is amazing what happens after you get that first foot in the gym doorway! And, as we have "talked" about, before....some of those sleep deprived workouts turn out to be the best ones! March on!
Old 01-05-2014, 04:25 PM

Sorry I've been out of action all weekend. I picked up a nasty gastro bug which completely floored me.

I finally started to feel better last night and then Jack's bout of seizures kicked in so I ended up staying up all night with him. Hardly an ideal way to start a transformation competition. It's worse for Jack though. His seizures are getting worse and we are really getting worried that we will have to make a tough decision very soon.

I will grab a paper later and take photos and get started regardless. Not sure if I'll train though. See how the energy levels hold up. I can always do workout A tomorrow.

All in all though I'm feeling a bit flat and depressed today. Need to shake it off.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Sorry I've been out of action all weekend. I picked up a nasty gastro bug which completely floored me.

I finally started to feel better last night and then Jack's bout of seizures kicked in so I ended up staying up all night with him. Hardly an ideal way to start a transformation competition. It's worse for Jack though. His seizures are getting worse and we are really getting worried that we will have to make a tough decision very soon.

I will grab a paper later and take photos and get started regardless. Not sure if I'll train though. See how the energy levels hold up. I can always do workout A tomorrow.

All in all though I'm feeling a bit flat and depressed today. Need to shake it off.
SHAKE IT OFF PETER...!!! you'll be fine!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
SHAKE IT OFF PETER...!!! you'll be fine!
Thanks Rob I have. I got on the computer and got to work this morning. I've been to the gym and nailed a workout!

It's not me I'm really worried about though Rob. It's my dog. We're at a point where we can't do much else but hope. Love that little man. Fingers crossed because I don't want to say goodbye to him yet.

Last edited by PeterJankowski : 01-05-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Thanks Rob I have. I got on the computer and got to work this morning. I've been to the gym and nailed a workout!

It's not me I'm really worried about though Rob. It's my dog. We're at a point where we can't do much else but hope. Love that little man. Fingers crossed because I don't want to say goodbye to him yet.
I hear ya, there. I have had several over the years. Like losing a family member...........good luck to you....
Old 01-06-2014, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
I hear ya, there. I have had several over the years. Like losing a family member...........good luck to you....
Thanks mate.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:06 AM

Default Day 1

Well it got off to a rough start but I have pushed through and had a productive day regardless.

I've trained, trained clients, kept my dog out of harms way and signed up 3 people for the TT contest.

Diet wise it was a little hit a miss. This was mainly due to the fact that I hadn't eaten in 2 days due to the previously mentioned gastro bug that knocked me out all weekend.

Regardless though day one looked like this.

5.30am - finally handed the eplileptic dog baton to Alisa and tried (but failed) to get to sleep)
7am - coffee, toast, apple, protein shake - not my usual breakfast but I must say jeez it was nice to eat toast and coffee, something that I rarely ever do anymore.
10am - meatheads pump workout A (details in my workout log)
11.30am - protein shake in water, apple
7.30pm - 4 gluten free grass fed sausages, large salad of spinach, avocado, cucumber, tomato and dill, 2 glasses of red wine, 2 pieces of 85% dark chocolate

I am exhausted right about now. Time for a couple of pages of "Ready, Fire, Aim and the off to lala land.

Till tomorrow then....
Old 01-06-2014, 11:21 AM

So sorry to read about Jack. Hoping he rallies.
Glad you are feeling better. Even though you weren't well, you are still pushing forward. Onward Peter. Sending healing thoughts. Please send back some heat. North America needs it. Best, Concetta