TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2011, 03:51 PM

Default Finishing Strong

I can't believe there is only 10 days left of the contest! I have been browsing the forums and reading other people's success stories and it has been so inspirational! I wish I had come here more during the contest. I also wish I would have entered the 6 week mini contest, but I didn't know about it. Anyway, I am getting so excited for the end and big reveal! I have overcome some really big challenges and couldn't be prouder of my progress, but I really have to give credit to the AWESOME TT programs and to Craig. I am attaching my 6 week progress pictures from July 11. I can't wait until the 23rd for the 12 week reveal!

Last edited by jenaelifts : 09-03-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaelifts View Post
I can't believe there is only 10 days left of the contest! I have been browsing the forums and reading other people's success stories and it has been so inspirational! I wish I had come here more during the contest. I also wish I would have entered the 6 week mini contest, but I didn't know about it. Anyway, I am getting so excited for the end and big reveal! I have overcome some really big challenges and couldn't be prouder of my progress, but I really have to give credit to the AWESOME TT programs and to Craig. I am attaching my 6 week progress pictures from July 11. I can't wait until the 23rd for the 12 week reveal!
Way to go!! Craig's TT programs are definitely awesome and this forum is gold...
Old 08-13-2011, 05:28 AM

Default Fantastic work there.

You've done really well. its a shame you didnt enter the 6 week contest. you're really losing that little pot belly you had on your before photos.

As you say, keep finishing strong. I think you'll do very well in the final entries. Good luck.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 08-13-2011, 06:55 PM

Thanks guys! I completely looked 5 months pregnant before, it was crazy! It's funny how you don't even notice how far you've let yourself go until you look back at pictures. At that point, I was only down 5 lbs, but the body composition change is obvious!
Old 08-13-2011, 08:34 PM

Congrats on your great progress. Yep, the change is very obvious. I'd be believing you'll be sporting a great set of abs for the final pics Well, done! And yep, the forums and craig's workouts are gold.

Cheers for now,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 08-15-2011, 11:25 PM

Thanks Robyn. I really appreciate the encouragement. I have been so motivated by the contest, that as it closes, I am actually getting a little sad. It's been a wonderful and challenging journey.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:13 AM

Smile

Hi there

just wanted to say what fab results after ohnly 6 weeks, you should have def entered the mini contest. Bet you 12 week results will rock even more!

well done on sticking with it, you don't look you will be aroudn for the next contest as you will not need it, you are already looking fab.

TT is the best for sure, looking forward to your 12 week photos

Well done again

Cheers Katie
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 AM

wow great results!

Looking forward to your big reveal! Congrats on completing the contest and all your hard work.

G
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 08-18-2011, 02:27 AM

Thanks guys! I really have Craig to thank! And I'm so happy with the results!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:04 AM

Great work and results! These forums are the best, but you did the work, congratulations. Another contest is just around the corner.