TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Lookin good Matty G

I like the goals you have set. Aim high and all that.

Good luck in the contest!

G
Thank you G.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:41 PM

Default Day 6 fast day

Well what can I say, fast day...

My 2nd fast was great. I made it through the whole day, two trips to the store, pool party, drinking games & bowling without eating or cheating...

One thing I can say is I dont advise going to the store on fast day!!!
All of those smells & foods make it real hard...

I know one thing, if I can stay on plan through all of this I can stay on plan through anything. :-)

I went super hard @ the gym. I did my workout & added 2 extra sets of interval training, and an extra session kettlebells. Prob burned around 1500cals. Which is great on fast day & tomorrow is my rest day from the gym.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend...

MattyG
Old 06-05-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbertTT View Post
Well what can I say, fast day...

My 2nd fast was great. I made it through the whole day, two trips to the store, pool party, drinking games & bowling without eating or cheating...

One thing I can say is I dont advise going to the store on fast day!!!
All of those smells & foods make it real hard...

I know one thing, if I can stay on plan through all of this I can stay on plan through anything. :-)

I went super hard @ the gym. I did my workout & added 2 extra sets of interval training, and an extra session kettlebells. Prob burned around 1500cals. Which is great on fast day & tomorrow is my rest day from the gym.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend...

MattyG
Hey, Matty, great job!! It's so hard to be the one sticking to a nutrition plan when everyone around you is drinking&eating. Not to mention your store experience... :-)

Keep up the good work!!!
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 06-06-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoheion View Post
Hey, Matty, great job!! It's so hard to be the one sticking to a nutrition plan when everyone around you is drinking&eating. Not to mention your store experience... :-)

Keep up the good work!!!
Ion

Ion,

I know right... It was all for the best though, around 2am when we started home we had no need for a cab. I was able to DD all my friends and myself home . The only thing was around 3am when it was time for me to sleep I was having stomach pains. No worries, I got over those quickly and went to sleep...

MattyG
Old 06-09-2011, 08:40 AM

Day 9 was my protein day and I have decided that "Protein Day" is my hardest day to stay on plan. I always feel hungry at the end of the night and the later my night the worse I feel. I have been adding in an extra helping of free veggies at the end of the night to help with this issue.

The great thing about "Protein Day" is I get to do my Park workout and love it. Today I was super stoked, because I finished all of my reps in each of the excesses!!!

Last edited by gilbertTT : 06-13-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:49 AM

Default Day 10 Cheat day...

I got all of my cheating out of the way early. What that means is I ate clean in the afternoon and for dinner. My thinking is I will intake more calories, but of clean food. Kinda hard, but I think I did well...

I smashed the workout that goes with "Cheat" Day, but I didn't feel like being in the gym today. After crushing yesterdays "Park" workout I was tired today I guess...

Anywho I smashed it and got out of the gym in 40mins.

Keep pushing hard,

MattyG
Old 06-09-2011, 11:09 AM

Hey, Matty. Just reading through your thread. Everything looks really solid, man. You're lifting strong and keeping everything in check. Keep it up!

Stay strong. All the best!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbertTT View Post
I got all of my cheating out of the way early. What that means is I ate clean in the afternoon and for dinner. My thinking is I will intake more calories, but of clean food. Kinda hard, but I think I did well...

I smashed the workout that goes with "Cheat" Day, but I didn't feel like being in the gym today. After crushing yesterdays "Park" workout I was tired today I guess...

Anywho I smashed it and got out of the gym in 40mins.

Keep pushing hard,

MattyG
Hi Matty

great work man, you are rocking this contest. can't wait to see your 6 week photos, I hope you are going to enter the 6 week one?

how is the xfld going? I need to ask how it all works, shall I PM you or post on here?

let me know best way, I might do that for the last 4 weeks, is it a 4 week program?

Cheers Katie
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchLaramie View Post
Hey, Matty. Just reading through your thread. Everything looks really solid, man. You're lifting strong and keeping everything in check. Keep it up!

Stay strong. All the best!

Thanks Keith,

I'm taking it one day at a time with one of my goals in mind everyday. I know it helps me to look at a picture of my old self or to reread my goals so I can stay on track.

MattyG
Old 06-13-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hi Matty

great work man, you are rocking this contest. can't wait to see your 6 week photos, I hope you are going to enter the 6 week one?

how is the xfld going? I need to ask how it all works, shall I PM you or post on here?

let me know best way, I might do that for the last 4 weeks, is it a 4 week program?

Cheers Katie
Thanks Katie,

The XFLD is going well, my hardest days are my protein only days when i have my kidos. I cook them different food than what I eat and take them out to eat once a week, but it's is still a challenge for me. You can ask on here or PM me. Either way I would love to help in any way I can. It is a 25 day program, so just a bit short of 4 weeks. The TT Clash that goes along with it is a 25 day program as well...

Cheers,

MattyG