TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2011, 07:40 AM

Well, as much as I have loved the pain,,, oooops, I mean the results of Clash of the Titans 2, it's time to move on to another workout that gives that kind of quick toning and fat loss. I had been feeling that one of the impact exercizes such as the jumping jacks, death jumps, and/or split jumps was irritating my right hip. I should have somehow substituted them as for the past couple of weeks I've been in pain,,, esp. the past week. Had xrays done today of the right hip, plus the left wrist which I believe to be a repetitive work related injury. Wrist shows nothing and for the hip it only says that 'there is faint soft tissue calcification adjacent to the greater trochanter. This raises the possibility of a chronic trochanteric bursitis.' Thus suggesting an ultra sound. I think the best thing to do is pick a workout program that has stability ball leg rollouts and the likes to strengthen the hips. Will give it a few days to settle down as I'm limping at the moment and can't even lift my leg to get into the car,,,, oh well. Nevertheless, can't wait to get back into it

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 08-26-2011, 05:32 PM

Hey, Robyn.

I'm just stopping by to say how blown away I am with your results! Great work over the course of this contest. You should truly be proud of yourself.

I hope this finds you well!
Old 08-27-2011, 09:42 AM

Well, all my efforts accounted for nothing. Apparently I was late in submitting the entry by about an hour or so,,,, darn time zones.... What a loser

I partly blame a nutrition program I tried by one of these on-line 'guru's' using a super on-line software to calculate carbs etc. specifically for my body type, weight, height, etc. for the week leading up to the final weigh - in and stats. I felt there were too many carbs, but trusted they knew what they were doing 'cause Joel Marion recommended the program. Well, I still had a bloated tummy the day before, so here I am downing epsom salts to try to flush it all through, and wasting my time doing other things to try to eliminate the excess. Fat lot of good it did me,,, pardon the pun. So now I'm disqualified. Serves me right for being such an idiot!

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224

Last edited by missrobyn007 : 08-27-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Well, all my efforts accounted for nothing. Apparently I was late in submitting the entry by about an hour or so,,,, darn time zones.... What a loser
That sucks but what you've achieved with your transformation should count for a lot more. You look fantastic, Robyn!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 08-27-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post

I partly blame a nutrition program I tried by one of these on-line 'guru's' using a super on-line software to calculate carbs etc. specifically for my body type, weight, height, etc. for the week leading up to the final weigh - in and stats. I felt there were too many carbs, but trusted they knew what they were doing 'cause Joel Marion recommended the program. Well, I still had a bloated tummy the day before, so here I am downing epsom salts to try to flush it all through, and wasting my time doing other things to try to eliminate the excess. Fat lot of good it did me,,, pardon the pun. So now I'm disqualified. Serves me right for being such an idiot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
That sucks but what you've achieved with your transformation should count for a lot more. You look fantastic, Robyn!
I wouldnt beat up on yourself Robyn. You've had so much positive feedback from everyone and even though your entry might not be eligible for the contest, you have made a fantastic transformation.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo