TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
summary of the weekend. eating good.exercising good. but drank slightly too much alcohol. finding it hard to get the balance right in that department. It has just been party central recently. But I know it will not be helping with my weight loss mission. need to rein it in.

Leangains fasts are going well. feel more in control with the eating.

Fasted until 1pm today (16 hours)

Food
Prawns, feta, olives, spinach , cucumber, tomatoes
greek yoghurt. strawberries, blueberries, crab sticks
2 apples, light cheese
chicken and veg stirfry, pineapple

approx 1400kcals, 100g protein

Went to bootcamp tonight which I will count as one of my interval workouts this wk as there was a lot of sprinting. I needed my ass kicked! Felt good afterwards.

I go holiday a week today. too soon for bikini time eeeek!
Mmm... drink. I have too much aswell! Have no desire to give it up, but need to limit it more

Ooo, where are you going on holiday?! Hopefully it's just 6 days till mine, as long as lightning doesn't strike twice.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Mmm... drink. I have too much aswell! Have no desire to give it up, but need to limit it more

Ooo, where are you going on holiday?! Hopefully it's just 6 days till mine, as long as lightning doesn't strike twice.
Yeah to be honest I wont be giving up alcohol up either. I just need to limit it also. I think I will keep it as my cheat and stick to lower calorie drinks like vodka and diet coke. altho I have grown partial to the odd red wine after doing the slow carb diet last contest. I'm off to Torremolinos in Spain with my 2 sisters, mum, dad and family friends. can't wait! some sun will be awesome! no doubt some sangria will creep its way in!

I have everything crossed you get away on holiday. did the insurance company pay out?
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 05-10-2011, 06:53 PM

Alrighty then happy tuesday!

Did workout b from the big 5 workout today. started it on saturday. Also did intervals 60sec at 13kph x 6 - 22mins total on treadmill.

Good workout - legs will be sore tomorrow no doubt from the 1 legged squats and bulgarian split squats. still find them brutal!

food

leangains fast until 1.30pm

lunch - prawns, feta, spinach salad
snack - 2 x apple, pineapples, 3 babybel light cheese
Dinner - chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, courgette, corn, noodles with chow mein sauce
hot chocolate, strawberries

approx - 1400kcals, 80g protein

Laters
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 05-11-2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Alrighty then happy tuesday!

Did workout b from the big 5 workout today. started it on saturday. Also did intervals 60sec at 13kph x 6 - 22mins total on treadmill.

Good workout - legs will be sore tomorrow no doubt from the 1 legged squats and bulgarian split squats. still find them brutal!

food

leangains fast until 1.30pm

lunch - prawns, feta, spinach salad
snack - 2 x apple, pineapples, 3 babybel light cheese
Dinner - chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, courgette, corn, noodles with chow mein sauce
hot chocolate, strawberries

approx - 1400kcals, 80g protein

Laters
G, it's great that you're managing to eat an appropriate amount of calories while still having sweet things. Sometimes that's what keeps me sane.

The apple I got from the supermarket was stored in the fridge - so large and juicy that when I bit into it I was thinking it was almost better than ice-cream. This would NOT have been my thought six months ago

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 05-12-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Yeah to be honest I wont be giving up alcohol up either. I just need to limit it also. I think I will keep it as my cheat and stick to lower calorie drinks like vodka and diet coke. altho I have grown partial to the odd red wine after doing the slow carb diet last contest. I'm off to Torremolinos in Spain with my 2 sisters, mum, dad and family friends. can't wait! some sun will be awesome! no doubt some sangria will creep its way in!

I have everything crossed you get away on holiday. did the insurance company pay out?
Sounds lovely! Sangria is the dog's

Oh, thanks! I'm getting a bit nervous. If I get to this time tomorrow I'll be closer to leaving than I was last time... The insurance company paid out after we challenged their decision. Woo!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
G, it's great that you're managing to eat an appropriate amount of calories while still having sweet things. Sometimes that's what keeps me sane.

The apple I got from the supermarket was stored in the fridge - so large and juicy that when I bit into it I was thinking it was almost better than ice-cream. This would NOT have been my thought six months ago
I know Gerry. Fruit is my saviour! Couldn't do slow carb again (well not now maybe near end of contest). Fruit and greek yoghurt or raisins with oats or a light hot choc with skimmed milk are doing the job for me. I think full cheat days messed me up a bit in the last contest. Too much sugar made me go a bit mad! I feel more in control at the minute. Will prob relax a bit on holiday. But in the hot weather fish/chicken and salad/veg will prob be what i'm craving. Just the alochol cals i need to watch. Getting into a bikini everyday with help to keep me on track! and also my sis is up for some bodyweight workouts with me on the beach. yeah!

Do you have more weight to lose or are you building muscle? Sorry havent had much chance to get on to other peoples thread.

G
Old 05-13-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
I want to reach my goal of 9 stone 7lbs
Hi Gillian, I just stumbled across your journal. What is 9 stone 7lbs? I kind of like the sound of stones, a smaller number.
When I moved to Austria I had to get metric and I have to say I love it. I like weighing in in kilos vs. pounds. But the stone thing is intriguing. I could look it up, but I am lazy like that.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:48 AM

If the weather in Spain is anything like here in Southern Portugal then you'll be up for some great beach days.. I don't know if people do this in the U.K but beach tennis is pretty common..well, it's kinda like tennis but with small racquets and a small rubber ball.. anyway.. you'll get into the Spainish swing no doubt.. it's easier to be active when the sun is shining.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeninAustria View Post
Hi Gillian, I just stumbled across your journal. What is 9 stone 7lbs? I kind of like the sound of stones, a smaller number.
When I moved to Austria I had to get metric and I have to say I love it. I like weighing in in kilos vs. pounds. But the stone thing is intriguing. I could look it up, but I am lazy like that.
A stone is 14 lbs
Old 05-13-2011, 08:23 PM

Hey Gillian:

I see you're doing the Big 5 circuit workout. I'm doing that one this month as well. I've done it before and gotten good results...it's a keeper!!! I'm sure you will, too.

Kerry