TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2011, 08:41 AM

Hey Gillian, just saw your entry. NICE WORK! I can see a real positive difference and you're looking great! The abs are showing nicely.

It would have been a mistake not to have submitted your shots. Looking VERY good!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 08-23-2011, 08:45 AM

Agreed, you look great. Keep it up!!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:43 AM

Way to go G!! Hope to see you around for the next one. Stay well. Deb.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:35 PM

Smile

Hi Gill

So pleased you put your entry in, you are looking gorgeous girlie

Well done on your fab results, you worked and (partied!!) hard for them

See you in number 12 (I hope).

Cheers for now Katie
Old 08-23-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Hey Gillian, just saw your entry. NICE WORK! I can see a real positive difference and you're looking great! The abs are showing nicely.

It would have been a mistake not to have submitted your shots. Looking VERY good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gForce View Post
Agreed, you look great. Keep it up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Way to go G!! Hope to see you around for the next one. Stay well. Deb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hi Gill

So pleased you put your entry in, you are looking gorgeous girlie

Well done on your fab results, you worked and (partied!!) hard for them

See you in number 12 (I hope).

Cheers for now Katie
I actually love you guys!

Thanks so much for making me enter. The weekend was mad as I imagined and really thought I wouldnt get round to it. Not to mention I thought I would feel bloated and gross after catchin up with my friends and partying too much. But I ate sensibly - enjoyed 1 or 2 treats but didnt go overboard. Also just thought after 12 wks take the frickin photos!! but I doubt I would have if it wasnt for all of you.

I wouldnt mind entering the next contest. Shall see as I am hitting the point were I find it difficult to lose more weight. But I would like to hit my ultimate target of 9 stone 7 lbs. The contest would keep me on track. Even if the weight loss is slow at least I would be moving in the right direction.

Thanks to everyone for all your help, support and guidance throughout the contest! Once again you have been utterly amazing!!!

Onwards and upwards!!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 08-24-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
I actually love you guys!

Thanks so much for making me enter. The weekend was mad as I imagined and really thought I wouldnt get round to it. Not to mention I thought I would feel bloated and gross after catchin up with my friends and partying too much. But I ate sensibly - enjoyed 1 or 2 treats but didnt go overboard. Also just thought after 12 wks take the frickin photos!! but I doubt I would have if it wasnt for all of you.

I wouldnt mind entering the next contest. Shall see as I am hitting the point were I find it difficult to lose more weight. But I would like to hit my ultimate target of 9 stone 7 lbs. The contest would keep me on track. Even if the weight loss is slow at least I would be moving in the right direction.

Thanks to everyone for all your help, support and guidance throughout the contest! Once again you have been utterly amazing!!!

Onwards and upwards!!
Well done Miss G. I was really pleased to see that you'd decided to post your entry in. I really love your line about discipline. I will take that away with me and insert it into the areas of my life that are lacking in that regard.

remember 80% of winning is taking part! A big well done. Keep focusing on the 9 1/2 stone goal in your mind as it will keep you going.

You're now in that last 10lb club!!!

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 08-31-2011, 09:48 PM

Congratulations, Gillian!!!! You're looking great and it's a real testament to all the work you have put in. Well done!!!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 09-01-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
Well done Miss G. I was really pleased to see that you'd decided to post your entry in. I really love your line about discipline. I will take that away with me and insert it into the areas of my life that are lacking in that regard.

remember 80% of winning is taking part! A big well done. Keep focusing on the 9 1/2 stone goal in your mind as it will keep you going.

You're now in that last 10lb club!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Congratulations, Gillian!!!! You're looking great and it's a real testament to all the work you have put in. Well done!!!
Thank you guys. This is such a boost. I will defo be entering the next contest and moving towards my goal of 9 stone 7lbs. I will get there!! no matter how slow but as long as I keep going I know anything is possible!!

Thanks again for all your encouragement and support throughout the last 2 contests. You have been awesome!! Good luck also with achieving your goals. you two must be complete machines at the minute. Good to have that kind of inspiration around!!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'