TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2011, 01:08 PM

An observation: On May 1st I was 131 lbs. May 8th-22 I was 133 lbs. May 26th- 134, May 29th 135 and today 136. What's up?????????????? (besides the number )

Normally I only weigh myself once a week but for some reason I decided to do it 2-3 times. Whatever. I've been eating clean and hitting every workout even harder than usual. Curios.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:14 PM

Do I beat myself up for having some wine last night with dinner? Ya know the saying, when you're at the end of your rope tie a knot and hang on...I'm hanging onto that knot.

I'm not giving up though. If anything, I'm working harder each time. It's the only thing I can control-the other stuff-it's just not up to me. Hard workouts help and so does a glass of wine now and then. Less 'tire' around the middle would be REALLY helpful!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:39 PM

Hi Deb

Don't worry the scales can be evil. It's prob just a blip on them.
Are you doing your measurements?

Keep going. Don't give up!

G

Ps I would like to reduce my spare tyre also!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 07-11-2011, 10:02 AM

I haven't posted in over a month. I have had life altering events in the past two weeks and everything came to a sudden halt. I am at work right now and can't really write about it because it's too hard. I will because I plan to 'keep on keepin' on" and TT has become a huge part of making that happen. I've always exercised and eaten as healthfully as I knew how but TT has made a huge difference in how I feel in general.

I'm planning to go back to the gym this afternoon and am kind of lost. I was in the middle of Buff Dudes and I really don't know if I should pick up where I left off or what.

The funny thing is- I lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Well, it's not funny. I just wasn't eating. I'm beginning to get my appetite back now. I'm not even focused on losing the last whatever pounds anymore. It's just not that important in the grand scheme. I'm still in the 11th contest, I'm still going to workout and eat clean but I'm doing it to be the healthiest and strongest mentally, physically, emotionally that i can.

I don't mean to keep anything so secret. It's just that I can't actually type the words write now while at work.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
I haven't posted in over a month. I have had life altering events in the past two weeks and everything came to a sudden halt. I am at work right now and can't really write about it because it's too hard. I will because I plan to 'keep on keepin' on" and TT has become a huge part of making that happen. I've always exercised and eaten as healthfully as I knew how but TT has made a huge difference in how I feel in general.

I'm planning to go back to the gym this afternoon and am kind of lost. I was in the middle of Buff Dudes and I really don't know if I should pick up where I left off or what.

The funny thing is- I lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Well, it's not funny. I just wasn't eating. I'm beginning to get my appetite back now. I'm not even focused on losing the last whatever pounds anymore. It's just not that important in the grand scheme. I'm still in the 11th contest, I'm still going to workout and eat clean but I'm doing it to be the healthiest and strongest mentally, physically, emotionally that i can.

I don't mean to keep anything so secret. It's just that I can't actually type the words write now while at work.

Hi Debbie

Well done on hanging on in there, that's real determination to stick with it , no matter what.

I guess whatever life throws us, we can deal with it a lot better if we are mentally and physically strong and TT def helps with that.

|Hope things are OK for you and things get better.

Keep up your grit and determination, it will get you there in the end

Cheers for now Katie
Old 07-12-2011, 10:54 AM

Hi Debbie,

Life can really kick us sometimes. Whatever it is that has got you, I'm praying life will be better for you soon.

You don't need to tell us anything unless you are ready to and feel it will help. Just know that there are a lot of people out here that you've never met who will be thinking about you and praying for you!!

Keeping going can often be the best way of dealing with anything - well done!!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:16 AM

Went to the gym yesterday and did my TT Buff Dudes workout. I followed Craig's advice and only did one set of each exercise. I wanted to do more but I didn't and that was probably a smart thing. I've been under a lot of stress and I want to keep moving forward instead of pushing hard and having to stop because of illness or exhaustion or whatever.

In a nutshell...two weeks ago today my husband passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. The cause was septic shock. He did have underlying conditions which suppressed his immune system but was not deathly ill. We'd just been at the beach, he had gone fishing on his boat and had planted some grape bushes - you know normal stuff. But, he developed and infection and couldn't fight it off. There's a whole long story but I think that suffices for now. THanks for listening.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:43 AM

So sorry about your loss. Your strength shines through in your posts. Prayers go your way.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:35 PM

Blessing to you. Sincerest sympathies. Concetta
Old 07-12-2011, 04:37 PM

Thank You.