TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2011, 01:24 PM

Default Don't Stop Believing

I will officially start when I can get my daughter to take my official picture-probably this weekend. My title is a continuation of my last challenge which was "I'll see it when I believe it". It's funny but the more 'challenges' occur in my life, the more progress I make in the physique area. So, that said, this one should be a real whopper!!! Some very serious stuff and when I can elaborate I will. But, I'm in this one. Gonna try and contribute my 5 pounds to Craig's goal!!
Old 05-03-2011, 01:25 PM

Hiya Debbie!

Great to have you back for another round!

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
Steve Prefontaine

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
- Beverly Sills

Avatar Picture is Jamie Eason. A very amazing woman in the fitness industry. Want to look like her!
Old 05-03-2011, 02:16 PM

Great to see you in TC11. Concetta
Old 05-03-2011, 04:03 PM

Glad you're fired up and motivated for the contest. You should hold on to that feeling...
Old 05-13-2011, 01:52 PM

I got started in the gym and eating clean again but I didn't take pictures yet. So, Ill have to measure and weigh agian and take the darn picture and use that as my official start.

I had a long 3 week rest between challenges. I had planned only the week I went to Rome but then...you know...STUFF! But I'm back.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 PM

OK! I have official pictures, measurements etc. I haven't looked at the pictures yet but I have them. I'm kind of afraid to because I really finally felt like I'd made some good progress at the end of Contest 10 and I think I slid back somewhat. Not too bad though. I really need to raise my bar and get some REAL results. Like, real, visible OMG results. It's all in the eating and consistency across the board. It's like a formula-if you plug it in right you are going to get the right answer.

You know what's frustrating? I have these two friends who have also been weight training for over 25 yrs. just like me. Only, unlike me, they kept plugging away, doing the right thing and they look amazing. One is 50 yr. old and the other is 56!! I'm telling you, they look amazing-not just for their age-just amazing period! Now think about it, I'm talking about an age that is difficult for most people especially women. One competed in a Natural Bodybuilding contest a few years back and the other just keeps on going. We were all in the same place 10 yrs ago and I fell behind. I want to catch up. That's what I want. I want to be amazing too. Okay, go back to the first paragraph for how. Duh! LOL.

So, I had a GREAT workout yesterday (doing Hardcore Fat loss) and ate according to my plan. I'm on my way to amazing.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
OK! I have official pictures, measurements etc. I haven't looked at the pictures yet but I have them. I'm kind of afraid to because I really finally felt like I'd made some good progress at the end of Contest 10 and I think I slid back somewhat. Not too bad though. I really need to raise my bar and get some REAL results. Like, real, visible OMG results. It's all in the eating and consistency across the board. It's like a formula-if you plug it in right you are going to get the right answer.

You know what's frustrating? I have these two friends who have also been weight training for over 25 yrs. just like me. Only, unlike me, they kept plugging away, doing the right thing and they look amazing. One is 50 yr. old and the other is 56!! I'm telling you, they look amazing-not just for their age-just amazing period! Now think about it, I'm talking about an age that is difficult for most people especially women. One competed in a Natural Bodybuilding contest a few years back and the other just keeps on going. We were all in the same place 10 yrs ago and I fell behind. I want to catch up. That's what I want. I want to be amazing too. Okay, go back to the first paragraph for how. Duh! LOL.

So, I had a GREAT workout yesterday (doing Hardcore Fat loss) and ate according to my plan. I'm on my way to amazing.
Looking forward to your succes, Debbie!! Glad to see you so motivated! The past doesn't matter right now, but what you do from now on can make all the difference in the world. Your friends look great because they held on to a training&nutrition plan- now it's your turn! Go get it!!
Stay strong,
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 05-19-2011, 12:02 PM

Wow, what a great workout yesterday. I am trying out afternoon workouts instead of the crack of dawn workouts I've been doing the past several years. I have to say, I like it. Maybe because I am fed, maybe it's the energy in the gym at that time, maybe whatever-it's been great so far.

Craig-I hope you are reading this-I've have been getting a lot of compliments and questions about my workouts lately. This guy came over to me TWICE yesterday to fist pump (bump?) me and tell me how impressed he was with my workouts. He said I'm the only one he has seen there who actually 'works' my workout. He also asked me if I was a runner and I was kind of annoyed by that at first because, well, I don't want to look like a runner. But this morning I thought maybe, perhaps I just look a little 'sleeker' than I see myself and should take that as a compliment. Of course at the time I took it as an opportunity to say that I don't really do any long cardio anymore. And, the other day a trainer asked to see my workout that I was writing on so I started singing the praises of TT! Cool!

This all comes after I had been debating about workout programs. Whether to leave TT for a little while and do a more bodybuilding, straight set style thing. I decided to stick with my TT workout for the week and see how I felt about it. I believe the universe has stepped in to let me know it's really what I should be doing. So, I am. I'm working on taking it to a higher level. Heavier weight, more focus, more intensity. I felt 'fierce' yesterday working out. It's the only word I have to describe how I felt. FIERCE! Watch out!
Old 05-19-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Wow, what a great workout yesterday. I am trying out afternoon workouts instead of the crack of dawn workouts I've been doing the past several years. I have to say, I like it. Maybe because I am fed, maybe it's the energy in the gym at that time, maybe whatever-it's been great so far.

Craig-I hope you are reading this-I've have been getting a lot of compliments and questions about my workouts lately. This guy came over to me TWICE yesterday to fist pump (bump?) me and tell me how impressed he was with my workouts. He said I'm the only one he has seen there who actually 'works' my workout. He also asked me if I was a runner and I was kind of annoyed by that at first because, well, I don't want to look like a runner. But this morning I thought maybe, perhaps I just look a little 'sleeker' than I see myself and should take that as a compliment. Of course at the time I took it as an opportunity to say that I don't really do any long cardio anymore. And, the other day a trainer asked to see my workout that I was writing on so I started singing the praises of TT! Cool!

This all comes after I had been debating about workout programs. Whether to leave TT for a little while and do a more bodybuilding, straight set style thing. I decided to stick with my TT workout for the week and see how I felt about it. I believe the universe has stepped in to let me know it's really what I should be doing. So, I am. I'm working on taking it to a higher level. Heavier weight, more focus, more intensity. I felt 'fierce' yesterday working out. It's the only word I have to describe how I felt. FIERCE! Watch out!
wow what a great read... sounds FIERCE!
Old 05-19-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:

Hi Deb:

This happens frequently to me in the gym as well, where people will come over and ask about the workouts that I do. I''ll also say that last year I took off about 6 months from TT workouts, and when I finally came back to doing them about two months ago I felt like I had come "home." These workouts just feel right, and obviously get results.

Good luck with your goals to keep up with your friends; I am sure you will get there.

Kerry