TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2011, 07:47 AM

Thanks Kam..Yes, it's been a good week. I'm really solidifying my goals this week along with doing TT Intermediate One superset with perfect form as a recovery ( from bronchitis). I can feel the benefits and I will continue this again for the next week with Yoga off days. Intervals prescribed to me by Craig was to just do 2-3 intervals. As much as I *think* I can do more I'm going to be smart and do exactly what Craig has said. I should be in the swing by Friday. I'll start Booty for Wife weeks 9-12 and for the first week I'm going to continue again with not repeating the supersets and less intervals.
Surya Namaskara is for sure a great stretch. It works the whole body and all the charkas.. 100 per day..yikes.. !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamsisodia View Post
I think I'm going to try that on the form. It's something I think I need to work. Hope your getting into it week has gone well.

I've used Isobels diet with my own tweaks, 3 meals and 3 snacks. Low grains and I had also cut down on fruit. I do like the surya namaskars, feel like they give me a great stretch and work the core. I know someone who used to do a 100 a day!
Old 05-01-2011, 05:42 PM

Glad to see you back for this one! And glad to hear you're getting over the bronchitis! Good luck with your transformation!
Old 05-01-2011, 06:22 PM

Thanks Brittanie!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanieb View Post
Glad to see you back for this one! And glad to hear you're getting over the bronchitis! Good luck with your transformation!
Old 05-02-2011, 11:36 AM

bronchitis is the pits! I'm glad you are feeling better and are back for this one!

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 05-03-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedicrr View Post
bronchitis is the pits! I'm glad you are feeling better and are back for this one!
Thanks Rachel.. it is the pits.. I hate going to doctors and taking all those chemical drugs.. I've got a good supply of herbal and natural supplements now but still taking this week easier and will next week too when I start BFW 9-12..
Old 05-03-2011, 05:33 PM

Default Goals..

Ok..It's time to lay some goals on the table I reckon..

3-5% less body fat.
7-10 lbs weight
Muscle definition

Nutrition wise.. I want to experiment to spend 3 days/ week at a deficit of around 1100-1200 cals and 3 days at 1200-1300 cals and one day at maintenance ( about 1600 )or more.. or... 2 days at 1200-1300 and one day at maintenance and one day above maintenance.. I guess I'll have to experiment. Eating lots of fruits, veggies, oats, fish ( esp on low energy intake days ) red meat ( once or twice a week ) Chicken, rice, beans, herbs, olive oil, butter, cheese ( be careful ) eggs ( plus yolk..that's where all the vitamins are), plain protein whey isolate powder, yoghurt (greek non sugared). I like adding tamari to my food and also sweet chilli sauce or oyster sauce.. I'll have to be careful with this.

Workout wise.. I will take this 4 weeks at a time.. 1st up is booty for wife weeks 9-12. I'm going to start with one superset only..no repeats and try to do with perfect form. I'd like to be able to work up to the workout as prescribed with perfect form..
Off days during the weeks will be Yoga days.. a nice balance.
Weekends..just be active!! With two kids aged 7 and a 4 month crazy pup this is achievable. I'm also in the process of getting a nice veggie patch going and to experiment I'm making a mini patch to benefit from summer. I have to lift rocks to make a frame..so a bit of work there!!

Mind wise.. well that's where the Yoga comes in. I really want to just stretch, breathe and be!!

That's kind of it for now.. have to do the pics on Friday and will start booty on Monday.

Last edited by debz0773 : 05-04-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:12 PM

Ah, careful on the cheese, something I'm often telling myself!

Good luck for this week!

TC 11 Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=10647

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
Old 05-03-2011, 06:20 PM

Hi Jen..woops I missed your post somehow..!! Totally agree with the importance of diet. I do use fitday and I also use dailyburn...very helpful tools to stay on track indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeninAustria View Post
Hi Deb,
Good advice you have in here. I will also add to the importance of diet. Some people get a lot out of fitday. I am not great at consistency with calorie tracking, but when I do use it, it keeps me in check. I can also have the all or nothing mentality, so when I think I have blown my diet, I tend to go way off the reservation and think I might as well eat whatever. But fitday has saved me from that. When I see the true damage of slips I can see it is usually not that bad.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:23 PM

I know...especially when it is accompanied with some nice red wine!! That's another thing on my be careful list actually.. funny I blanked it out when laying down the goals!! Ok so..goal addition... careful...with..wine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon__ View Post
Ah, careful on the cheese, something I'm often telling myself!

Good luck for this week!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:51 AM

Thanks for the post Deb. Hope the bronchitis recovery is going well. I had it about three years ago and it is not fun! I remember the lack of energy the most! Luck with Booty for Wife. That one is still on my list for someday. Always good to see the Aussies on here!

Ali