TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Those are fantastic achievements for 12 weeks And you're right, the scenic road is the best road. I've been on the scenic road, and while the last two months I've started rolling backwards, I'm sure my engine will kickstart again and I'll see more lovely trees and whatnot.

Take your picture first thing then enjoy your birthday
Thanks Clare.. I'm also enjoying the trees and whatnot.. see you on the road
Old 08-09-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Well done Debz. and hope you have a very Happy Birthday! What a great way to finish. You have indeed worked hard for it. I was meaning good luck for getting placed in the contest! g I will be happy to complete it and this time stick with what I've been doing after the contest.

That is some great achievements you have made. feel very proud of yourself and also for helping your family.

ps tequila is the drink I cannot deal with. again even the smell makes me wretch. an incident when I was 16. NEVER AGAIN!lol
Thanks Gillo.. Incidents at age 16.. mmm.. yep. I think I could write a whole list of drinks I can't smell or even look at the bottle.. Finally the liver settles and I exercise moderation.. but Jim Beam can keep its distance thank you very much Go strong!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:03 PM

Finally I put my entry in.. oh lord I'm in a tumbling wave right now working like a crazy thing, and dealing with the heat and hypo kids. August is MANIC!! RAAAAA! I have to live a little too, but will not be too crazy and try to do a little bit here and there and regain my routine again in September.. hope you're all well and doing fine..
Old 08-17-2011, 07:10 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Finally I put my entry in.. oh lord I'm in a tumbling wave right now working like a crazy thing, and dealing with the heat and hypo kids. August is MANIC!! RAAAAA! I have to live a little too, but will not be too crazy and try to do a little bit here and there and regain my routine again in September.. hope you're all well and doing fine..
Hi Deb

How are you going? hope it's not too manic for you, bet there are lots of people enjoying their hols over with you right now.

Well done on your 12 week entry, awesome results, well deserved too.

Keep up the good work, even if you have to let go of the reins a little bit during the manic month!

Hope you are doing number 12, if you are then I will see you there.

Good luck with the contest, looking forward to seeing everyone's results, which reminds me I need to get my entry on there before I miss the cut off !

Cheers for now Katie
Old 08-21-2011, 02:27 PM

Great results Deb, wishing you luck and enjoy your holidays...
Old 08-23-2011, 06:42 PM

Default Congrats!!!

Congrats Deb on your results. !"weks done and dusted just like that!the hard work has paid off.

I hope you survive August. It sounds mad at the moment. Hope to see you in the nxt contest.

All the best

G
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 08-28-2011, 09:32 PM

Smile

Congratulations on being selected as a finalist. I posted a reply on my thread but wanted to make sure you got to see it here too!

Well done, really happy you are in the final too, really exciting, well deserved after sticking with it and all the hurdles you over come with the partying season!

Good luck, Cheers for now Katie