TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
Sorry to hear about all of this Keith.

At the end of the day, There are problems and distractions that sidetrack us and sometimes it takes a bit longer to get back. When youre ready and focused it all comes together.

Hoping ot see what you can do in TC12.
Thanks, Neil. Nothing catastrophic, but certainly enoug to derail a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gForce View Post
Wow, that's too bad Keith. You were doing great, though I bet with your attitude you'll get back on track soon enough. Yea, IBS is a tough one - not a well-defined illness and not great treatments AFAIK. I'm no expert either. I hope to see you back on the other side of the tracks soon!
Thanks for the empathy, Peter. IBS is such a sham. Unfortunately, doctors are a biggest sham and I don't have the money to go through another adventure based on old education and misinformation. The last time I got testing (about a year ago) the doc said I had acid reflux and tried to prescribe Ass-effects (spelling?) lol. FAIL.

The worst part is that it really zaps my energy and my overall attitude. Eventually, I'll find a more progressive doc in my area that actually takes a vested interest in the health of their patients as well as reads and continues their education.

Till then, no eggs or dairy for a while, pound the glutemine, and push through the workouts as hard as I can.

Thanks again. I hope this finds you well!
Old 08-16-2011, 06:35 PM

Smile

Hi Keith

Just catching up on posts, really sorry to see that you missed your final day and entry to the contest. You have worked so hard and had aweseome results in the 6 week contest, life is a bit rubbish sometimes for sure.

Maybe take your photos anway just to compare with where you started.

Hope the IBS sorts itself out, can make you feel so yucky and slow, so I can understand that it is getting you down. Hope you manage to find a doc that can help you.

Make sure you don't disappear and look forward to seeing you in number 12 contest!!

Will be nice to see some friendly faces and names, I am definitely going to be there for the next one.

Keep smiling and keep up that great work

Cheers for now Katie
Old 08-16-2011, 11:31 PM

Stay strong, man. Sorry to hear about the IBS but I'm sure you'll get through this and come out better than ever.

You totally have the right attitude and I know you'll achieve your goal without a doubt.

Just echoing Neil's advice - 80% of winning is just entering in the first place.

All the best, man!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 08-17-2011, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hi Keith

Just catching up on posts, really sorry to see that you missed your final day and entry to the contest. You have worked so hard and had aweseome results in the 6 week contest, life is a bit rubbish sometimes for sure.

Maybe take your photos anway just to compare with where you started.

Hope the IBS sorts itself out, can make you feel so yucky and slow, so I can understand that it is getting you down. Hope you manage to find a doc that can help you.

Make sure you don't disappear and look forward to seeing you in number 12 contest!!

Will be nice to see some friendly faces and names, I am definitely going to be there for the next one.

Keep smiling and keep up that great work

Cheers for now Katie
Hello, Katie! I hope you're well!

Thanks for the support. I agree and I'm going to start taking pictures again.

I'm sure I'll be in TC12. I'm down , but not out!

Wishing the very best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Stay strong, man. Sorry to hear about the IBS but I'm sure you'll get through this and come out better than ever.

You totally have the right attitude and I know you'll achieve your goal without a doubt.

Just echoing Neil's advice - 80% of winning is just entering in the first place.

All the best, man!
Hey, Gerry! Thanks, as usual, for being a positive contributor to my thread. It's always welcome and appreciated.

Mentally, I'm already back in the gam - I just have to let my gut (inside and out!) know. The sad part is that,to a certain extent, I did this to myself. So, it's up to me to clean up the mess. I'm the last one to think that 2 or 3 pounds is the end of the world; especially, considering how far I've come.

Once I have my new workout picked, I'll be posting like I used to - at least that's the plan.

Thanks again and I hope you are well!