TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2011, 09:58 AM

Hey Clare

Woo-hoo for 3lbs down!

How was the Fringe festival? My aussie housemate went up for it and said it was awesome! So jealous. will have to go!

Hope you had fun and keep on rolling! (towards the end of the contest not towards starbucks, the cinema or the pub obviouslly!)
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 09-01-2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hi there Clare

glad to see ya still around, well done on avoiding the starbucks treats, that pudding sounds awesome! I made a Lemon Curd cake at the weekend, it was not raw and it was not healthy, but man it tasted good!

well done on the 3lbs loss that's great.

Enjoy the festival, it sounds fab, hope the weather is good over there, it's officially freezing here, in fact it just snowed in Hamilton NZ, which is unheard of!

Well can't actually call it propery snow, as it only lasted a few mins and did not settle, so probably more like sleet, but the kiwis thought it was awesome! So did I really, made me think of home!

talk soon

hope your little project is coming along nicely. remember us when you are rich and famous.

Cheers for now Kate
I bow in your presence, Mrs 1st place

Festival was AWESOME. Went to about 12 shows. Ed Byrne was the best Oh, and I didn't have a single pint - stuck to jd and diet coke. Although at 4 a go I had to sip them slowly!

Oh and don't worry, I won't let the fame go to my head
Old 09-01-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Hey Clare

Woo-hoo for 3lbs down!

How was the Fringe festival? My aussie housemate went up for it and said it was awesome! So jealous. will have to go!

Hope you had fun and keep on rolling! (towards the end of the contest not towards starbucks, the cinema or the pub obviouslly!)
I bow to you too, Miss 2nd place You two are putting me to shame!

Yeah you've got to make a date with the fringe, as long as you save hard! Good to book a few big names in advance and then just cruise up and improvise the rest of the time.

HA! Unfortunately I've been rolling to all three! And now with my big belly I can roll down a hill. Weeeeee.......!!!

So anyway, I did my measurements at the end of the fantastically lacklustre 12 weeks, and while my weight was up, my measurements were all down. Woo!

However, my measurements were still UP from when I entered the 6 week contest in Feb. So I've definitely taken a step backwards.

So contest 11 will be swept under the carpet for me. It never happened

Roll on TT12.