TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Default 10th Contest Winners Announced

10th TT Transformation Contest winners are up...and for the first time, we had a tie in the voting (for 2nd place in the Women over 40). Congrats to our winners, next contest begins May 1st

=> http://transformationcontest.com/
Old 04-16-2011, 04:48 PM

This was truly a great experience. To all those who won or placed, well done to all of you! Tremendous effort and you should be proud of what you have achieved.!

To those who were non-placing finalists and those who competed but didn't make it to the finals, just remember that your tranformation goes beyond the boundaries of this contest. You will feel the changes you've worked so hard for in the way you feel, in the way your clothes not fit (or don't, as the case may be!) and in that person that looks back at you when you look in the mirror. You all should be extremely proud of what you have achieved because you've changed your life in a way that many people only dream of being able to do.

To all of you I say stay strong, keep it going and never, ever, EVER give up.

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 04-16-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
This was truly a great experience. To all those who won or placed, well done to all of you! Tremendous effort and you should be proud of what you have achieved.!

To those who were non-placing finalists and those who competed but didn't make it to the finals, just remember that your tranformation goes beyond the boundaries of this contest. You will feel the changes you've worked so hard for in the way you feel, in the way your clothes not fit (or don't, as the case may be!) and in that person that looks back at you when you look in the mirror. You all should be extremely proud of what you have achieved because you've changed your life in a way that many people only dream of being able to do.

Well said Gerry and I totally agree! You took the words right out of my mouth. Everyone has accomplished something that not alot of people have the guts or motivation to complete or even attempt! Well done everyone, placing or not.

Tina

"Dream the impossible, do the incredible."

"Beware the lollipop of mediocracy...one lick and you will suck forever!!!"
Old 04-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Hi Craig,

Tina's result has a link to Jami's essay instead of hers.

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 04-16-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post

Gerry took the words out of my mouth and said it better too! Congrats to everyone who worked hard in this contest and has kept on working!

“The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.” --Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A strong outside strengthens the inside."
Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 AM

Well said Gerry, think everyone agrees your statement is spot on though I am super happy to have placed! thanks to Craig for providing us with such awesome workouts, and encouragement!

“What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?”

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”

“Just do it.”

My Blog: http://bodybybetty.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/sixpackbetty
My Workout Journal: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11481
Old 04-17-2011, 11:14 AM

Unreal! A huge congratulations to the winners, the placers, and all who took part in TC10! Seeing the pics and reading the essays is proof that I'm in the right place to see my goals become a reality. It's really touching just how much contestants have really changed their outlook on life in general.

Here's to living healthy!
Old 04-17-2011, 11:45 AM

Incredible! Such courage, determination, discipline, and sacrifice,,, (anyone who gave up icecream or chocolate that is,,, lol). Seriously, I'm so proud and touched and inspired to see and read of the life-changes that have taken place in this contest. A huge CONGRATULATIONS to ALL who participated. Stick with it for life and you'll have a more fulfilling life,

Here's to healthy living,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 04-17-2011, 06:33 PM

BTW, I may be bias here, but an extra congrats to those who started off extra overweight or with health issues. For those of you who have never been that way, it's such an extra effort and difficulty to get moving, (even just getting out of bed can be an extreme challenge,,, right?!), and defeating the cravings,,,, hmmmm.

I take my hat off to you,,,,

Robyn

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 04-19-2011, 09:20 PM

Congrats everyone! Those were some really amazing transformations!

You cannot plow a field by turning it over in your mind.~Unknown