TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2011, 09:50 AM

Default Final results!

Turbulence Training

I started my turbulence training program on 1/12/2010. This was just after my 40th birthday. My BMI was normal at 24. I measured my body fat percentage which was 30 %! WHAT? I have worked out almost daily for the last 10 years. My weight hasn’t strayed too much except for pregnancy. I wear about a size 6-8. I started TT to give myself motivation and shock my body to getting into the best shape of my life. I work full time with two children and Turbulence Training seemed like the solution to my very hectic life.

These are my stats:

Weight 143
body fat 30%
bust 36’’
chest 31’’
abd: 30
leg:23
hips 36
arm 11.5

After approximately 12 weeks of the greatest program on earth here are my stats:

Weight 125
body fat 22%

bust 35’’
chest 30’’
abd: 28’’
leg 20’’
hips 33’’
arm 10’’

Einstein said, "Insanity: doing the same thing and expecting different results." That was my workout/nutrition routine. Although I had been working out 5-7 days a week, I looked and felt the same. I have run marathons, biked, hiked, done every cardio regimen under the sun, meanwhile maintaining my weight and even gaining weight while training for the marathon! Not to mention the hours wasted doing endless cardio. This all changed with turbulence training. I changed my focus to intense fat blasting workouts with remarkable results. What I loved best about turbulence training was that I felt incredible after each workout, never drained and tired, but pumped for the rest of the day. Additionally, I started seeing muscle and definition where I had none before. The other essential benefit of Turbulence Training was the time spent in the gym. Whereas before I spent at least 1-1.5 hours 5-6 days a week, I was able to cut down that time by working out intensely three days a week. I also implemented a calorie deficient by the old fashion way, counting calories. I decreased my alcohol intake, decreased extra treats and the pounds melted away. I wouldn’t say it was easy, but it wasn’t incredibly difficult either. I do want to emphasize no food was forbidden. I did eat treats occasionally, or had a glass or wine (even two!); but I did include it in my overall calorie count. Support of the forums was an added bonus, I learned a ton information about health and fitness and Craig was always available for questions or concerns. It took me forty years to get here, but I’m in the best shape of my life!

Thanks Craig!

Melissa Borrack, Salt Lake City Utah

https://profiles.google.com/102240002893352210880/about

(I have more pictures, just couldn't figure out how to get the small enough to post here)
Old 04-08-2011, 09:56 AM

Default “To get what you’ve never had, you’ve got to do what you’ve never done!”

For me, that quote really sums up the whole of my experiences in the transformation contest.

I first came across Craig’s Turbulence Training program 2 years ago when I realised that I wasn’t getting the fitness results I wanted. At that time, I was following the usual modern day health club trainer recommendations and doing some classes at the club. It was fun and enjoyable, but at the same time not really changing my body all that much.

Once I turned to TT, although I still did my favourite classes but a lot less often, my body soon changed. I even entered 2 transformation contests before this one. But in life, goals are transient with time, and change. I decided on both of those occasions that the contest wasn’t fitting in with my goals at those times, and didn’t complete the full duration.

This New Year, however, something inside me changed. I realised that I was only exercising to gloss over my bad habits, which were inconsistencies in my diet and lifestyle, and that these were preventing me from achieving my ultimate health goal: to not only be fit, but to look fit, lean and healthy. I needed to find a means to this result, and the 10th Turbulence Training Transformation contest came around at just the right time, was as good a reason as any to motivate me and move me closer to that goal.

The first 4 weeks of the contest were frustrating. I got a flying start, but I very quickly hit an annoying plateau that lasted for 3 weeks. My diet was ineffective and I also picked up a shoulder injury (somehow), that even now, is still taking a long time to recover from.

Although the injury made it harder to make the strength gains in my upper body that I would have liked, I became more determined to match the other members by re-evaluating my lifestyle and diet, and so went back to the fundamentals of fat loss, which I must admit, I had totally forgotten.

I got things back on track by going back to basics, and doing things which over time I’d become reluctant to do, such as keeping a food diary, tracking calories and using a moderate form of “elimination” diet, in the form of the slow carb diet. This allowed to to lose fat, and indulge my cravings with a weekly cheat day, and what sold it to me further was that I could still joy the occasional couple of glasses of red wine whilst still dieting! What a "great" bonus!!!

That decision, although forced upon me by the annoying plateau, was the major turning point. Once I’d overcome that, everything became more simple. My biggest failure was becoming my biggest success, but whilst it was more simple, it wasn’t necessarily more easy...

My diet wasn’t always perfect during the remaining 8 weeks, because I am only human, just like everyone else who has entered the contest. But what has helped me the most though, has been support from those members on the forum, and if it weren’t for them, I wouldn’t have entered the mini contest or made it through to the end. Rejoining the member's site was the best decision I made throughout the contest, and reaped massive dividends.

My primary goal was never how much weight (or even fat mass) I could lose, but to get my waist down below 30 inches at the navel.

I achieved that with a week to spare. I’m thrilled, delighted, and singing from the roof tops. My other major girth measurements haven’t really changed, particularly since my entry into the 6 week long mini contest. My body fat has disappeared from where I wanted it to go (my belly), and I’ve maintained my muscle mass in the important areas. I decided to stretch my goal to 29.5", and I achieved that too.

I also have to say that, until week 11 of the contest, I did absolutely ZERO "traditional" cardio. No running, no stationary bikes, no rowing machines and certainly no elliptical trainers. I resumed running again in the last couple of weeks as a challenge to change my training up. During those first 10 weeks my “cardio” consisted of either the TT bodyweight circuit programs, or other forms of metabolic conditioning using kettlebell intervals/circuits and other exercises.

It really is true that you can, and will, lose fat, by saying a big “NO!” to ineffective and time consuming traditional cardio, and using Craig’s effective quick workouts instead alongside an effective diet, which of course is the key to success.

I’ve achieved my goals for the 12 weeks:

· To reduce my waistline and love handles below 30”
· To maintain my muscle mass (important as I have a smaller bone structure and thin joints)
· To improve my self confidence

The whole contest experience has been a very rewarding one for me: Making the final 5 in the mini contest, and being runner up was a really big boost in personal confidence. There were some exceptionally competitive entries in the mini contest, and I also expect there to be more competitive entries in the 12 week contest too... Colleagues at work are always asking me what I’m doing, and even one of the “big guys” at the gym has been complimenting me on my hard work and discipline. In fact he told me to put my clothes back on when I was getting changed for the pool as I was making him feel fat!!! I’ve also had a health assessment which put me in the top decile of all UK males aged 30-39, and I became member of the month at my gym for the month of February. And, although I don’t often run, I absolutely smashed my personal best time for a 5km run by nearly 2 minutes as I approached the final week of the contest.

It’s been an amazing and successful 3 months, and simply because I took control of this important area of my life, made the commitment to enter the contest and “do it right this time”. I’ve now seen this contest through to conclusion, and as a result, I’m fitter, stronger and leaner, both physically and mentally.

I soon reach the next age milestone in June 2012, "the big four O". A lot of TT members have said that I now have a body that a lot of younger guys would be jealous of. One TT member has even said to me that achieving a body like mine is his aspiration, and that makes me feel very proud.

My body transformation is now improving other areas of my life: I feel so much more confident, more socially mobile, and proud of myself. I feel lean, fit, sexy and confident, and what’s more, I’ve made some new friends via the forum; friends that have helped me get through the trials and tribulations of the contest. To those people who have helped me along the way, I can never be thankful enough.

Even though this transformation contest may now be closing, I can now move onto new challenges in all areas of my life with confidence. My personal “transformation” goes on, and will be a continuous and reflective process. Again I have to say another big final thanks to Craig and everyone else who has given me support. Words can never be enough.

Final Results and Stats

Start date 15 Jan 2011, End date 8 April 2011

Age 38
Height 5'9"

Weight 150 lb (168lb) - 18lb
Shoulders 46.5”(47.5”) - 1"
Chest 38” (38”) no change
Waist 29.5”(33”) - 3.5"
Neck 14.5(15.5”) - 1"
Left Bicep 13.25” (13.75”) -.5"
Hips 36.5” (37.5”) - 1"
Left Thigh 20.5 (21”) - .5"

Diet
Weeks 1 - 4 - winging it
Weeks 5 to 12 - The Slow Carb Diet

Workouts
Weeks 1-3 Original TT advanced + Bodyweight Cardio 3
Weeks 4-6 TT for Buff Dudes & Hot Chicks + Bodyweight Cardio 2
Weeks 7 & 8 TT March Madness 2009
Weeks 9 - 12 TT Transformation 3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Final edit 1501 pic1.jpg (69.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg daily mail 08042011.jpg (83.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Front pic 1 864 08042011.jpg (65.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Front pic 2 881 08042011.jpg (76.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg final rear 08042011.jpg (75.9 KB, 37 views)

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo

Last edited by neilg197 : 04-08-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: typo and grammar
Old 04-08-2011, 12:00 PM

Default The Mission Continues!

I can’t believe the 12 weeks of the contest are up. What a journey it has been! I have always loved reading the final essays from the TT contests and been amazed by the transformations. I am now amazed by my own transformation. It feels great to get to the end of the contest and realise that hard work and determination pay off. TT workouts combined with eating well works. No gimmicks, no quick fixes, just powering on through and making it a priority.

I stuck with the TT workouts 3 times per week but often I exercised 5-6 times per wk so making sure I did something on my ‘off’ days. I really enjoy the buzz from exercising and could not live without it. TT workouts are awesome as they are quick and get the job done. My diet consists of mostly natural, unprocessed foods ie -lean protein such as chicken, turkey and fish, tons of fruit and veg, low fat dairy products, nuts and nut butters, and wholegrains such as quinoa, oats, brown rice (included more so in the beginning of the contest). I did quite a bit of experimentation on the nutrition front. I tried ESE style fasts and the slow carb diet particularly in the last 6 wks of the contest. I had a cheat day or 2-3 cheat meals each wk. Feeling deprived is not an option for me.

This contest has shown me that I was never truly consistent in the past. Often I would get close to my goal weight but I would then let things slip and end up back at square one. I also think I have a tendency to self sabotage my efforts and go back to comfortable habits. So the first lesson I have learnt is consistency is essential!

The next major thing I have learnt is that support is necessary to keep me on track. The support I have received from the forum has been amazing; I can’t thank Craig enough for setting this up. I can honestly say I would not have stuck with the contest if it wasn’t for the brilliant support from other TTers . The words of wisdom from everyone are great to have at the touch of a button. I also really enjoyed picking people up when they were down. A lot of us seemed to hit a wall towards this 6 wk mark and it was nice to know other people were feeling the same as me and that we would get through it together.

The contest may be over but I feel this is only the beginning of a journey for me. I hope to continue progressing towards achieving my goals and to continue learning. I want to find a way to maintain my weight, be happy and healthy and in control over the choices I make. As well as this I want to help and support others in their weight loss journeys.

12 week results
Weight = 138 lbs - 12lbs (start 150 lbs)
Body fat percentage = 19.9% (start 25%) -5.1%

Measurements
Chest = 35 inches -3 (start 38)
Waist = 30 inches - 4.5 (start 34.5)
Hips = 35 inches - 2 (start 37)
Thigh = 19 inches -1.75 (start 20.75)
Arm = 10.25 inches -0.25 (start 10.5)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before.JPG (63.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg After 12wks1.JPG (52.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg after.JPG (58.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Before (4).JPG (50.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg after12wks4.JPG (53.1 KB, 22 views)
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 04-08-2011, 12:02 PM

Default More photos

Few more photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before (3).JPG (51.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg after12wks5.JPG (63.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Before (2).JPG (49.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg after12wks3.JPG (60.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg newspaper.JPG (46.0 KB, 8 views)
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 04-08-2011, 11:07 PM

Default Victor Olvera

This is not about me again it's about my brother, here we go, the first picture is the before pic the other 4 are after pics

Victor M. Olvera Rodríguez
Initial weight: 312 lbs
Peso Final: 297 lbs

Once again I’m pleased to be in the contest.

First I want to thank Turbulence Training and specially Craig Ballantyne for the opportunity, the advise and support with the workouts.

Even though I finished second on the previous contest, it was hard to maintain my weight I started eating a lot again and my weight went up. That did not affect my motivation; I have to say that after the holidays was hard to start again (was getting tired and short of breath in the middle of the workouts) but the changes in my body and weight kept my motivation up

The workouts for these 12 weeks were:

TT Adrenaline
Ballantyne’s day Muscle Massacre
TT Meatheads Lean & Jacked

I have to say that I started gaining lots of muscle mass, this was a little off from my initial goals, it was a little frustrating but my brother Julio gave me his advise and motivated me to get stronger and improve my conditioning.

These routines are awesome and I recommend them for people that are a little more experienced, these routines helped me to lift the weights I was lifting 3 years ago with less struggling and better technique (and in less time)

So training is not a problem, I have Craig’s advise and Julio’s advise

My main problem is with food, I still have problems controlling my way of eating, I’ve been on all kinds of diets but I can’t keep myself motivated to continue or focused on my main goal wich is to lose fat.

I know that with Craig and Julio’s help and with the social support of my workout buddies, my two sisters Lety & Ana (wich also made their entry to the contest) reaching my goal will be easier and more pleasant

I’ll keep looking forward and I’ll keep entering this contests, Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VictorBefore.JPG (24.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg VictorAfter1.JPG (26.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg VictorAfter2.JPG (32.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg VictorAfter3.JPG (34.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg VictorAfter4.JPG (23.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 04-08-2011, 11:16 PM

Default Ana

Again this is not about me is about my sister Ana, the first 2 are the before pics and the other 3 are the after pics

Hi, my name is Ana Maria Olvera Rodriguez I’m 39 years old
It all started at the end of 2010
After seeing the results of Turbulence Training on my brother Julio I asked him if he could train me. He immediately said yes, he already had told me that I only had to do 3 short workouts, with my busy social schedule this is priceless.
I gather all my courage, discipline and will to start
The first days were terrible, I was short of breath, my legs were like Jello and the soreness was something incredible.
Today I can that the pains I used to have on my body like my lower back and knees have gone and im very happy with that.
When I was young I used to do some aerobics but always found a good excuse to skip workouts, if I had a good week I was at the gym just 2 days.
Now everything is different. Even that I didn’t like to exercise today I can say that I really enjoy working out. I work out at home, it’s fun, I still get tired and a lot, but I have seen so many good results that there’s no room for excuses. Now I always find the time to do my workouts, I love the exercises, the dynamics, the time they require, everything.
I know that I still have a lot to do, I have not reached my goal. I went down 12 lbs in this 12 weeks. My blouses were XL or 1X, now I can say that most of my blouses are large and even medium. I never imagined that!! My pant size went down from 18 to 12.
And the best of all is that this is just the beginning.
Definitely Turbulence Training made a change in my life, self esteem, way of thinking and specially my body
Thanks Craig
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AnaBefore1.JPG (23.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg AnaBefore2.JPG (23.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg AnaAfter1.JPG (25.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg AnaAfter2.JPG (26.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg AnaAfter3.JPG (26.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 04-08-2011, 11:18 PM

Default Lety

My other sister, the first 2 are the before pics and the other 2 are the after pics

Hi, my name is Leticia Olvera I’m a 43 year old women with lots of overweight that’s why when my brother tried to convince me to start doing turbulence training workouts a year ago, lots of doubts came to my mind because I was a very inactive person with chronic pain on my knees and feet. My main excuse for not doing exercise was because I was overweight, a year ago I had 45 lbs more than today. He insisted and the thing that convinced me was that I just needed to do 3 short (but intense) workouts a week after that I said “lets get to work”

I can’t deny that in the beginning it was hard to complete the workouts, had a hard time doing the exercises with proper form even the most basic exercises in the introductory level, now I’m still struggling with some of them, like pushups and lunges, but I can see an improvement on my performance specially I’ve seen a great change in my discipline, I have a busy schedule but it doesn’t matter I always find the time to do my workouts it doesn’t matter if I have to wake up an hour early.

Last week I had a weeding so I had to buy a dress for the event it surprised me that I bought an 18 size dress, in the past my normal sizes would be 24 or 22 at least.

At the beginning on January 11th, my weight was 279 lbs and now at the end of the contest is 259 lbs for a total loss of 20 lbs.

Today I’m a very happy and joyful person thanks to my results I know that I still have a long way to run but the important thing is that I’m on track,

I want to thank sincerely to my brother Julio (Juliux) for his patience and dedication to train all of us and specially for introducing us to the Turbulence Training lifestyle and thanks to you Craig for taking care of all of us.

Lety
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Letybeforer1.JPG (23.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Letybefore2.JPG (24.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg LetyAfter1.JPG (23.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg LetyAfter2.JPG (23.0 KB, 10 views)
Old 04-09-2011, 10:28 AM

200 pounds to 175 pounds
36" waist to 32" waist

There's an old saying: The more things change, the more they stay the same. It's actually French, I think, but I don't remember how it goes. This contest has been about making changes so that things will not stay the same. And for the first six weeks of the contest, that was my focus: being the person I used to be, the person who was committed to their health and fitness, the person who made that the top priority. At about Week 7, I realized that I couldn't continue with that perspective. That perspective would doom me to failure, regardless of how well I fared in the contest. I was taking a "Second Six Week Contest" view, still thinking about the changes. Now, however, I'm interested in something far more personal: how do I re-orient myself so that what was originally a change in me becomes ME, becomes the thing that stays the same no matter what else changes?

Twelve weeks ago, I was 200 pounds. I had been working out and running. I could eat what I wanted and, as long as I kept working out, I would hover between 200 and 215 (I was actually 215 on January 4th, when I was originally going to enter the contest- I dropped about 15 pounds in two weeks (the holidays were brutal!) and realized I had forgotten to take a picture with a newspaper!) I carried my weight well, I'm told. I had a beautiful wife and great daughters. I had a house to build while we lived with my wife's family. I had every single reason to just be okay with how I was, to wait for a better time. But something inside of me had fundamentally changed; or, perhaps a better way to explain it would be to say that a person had returned to my life who I thought had left a long time ago. It was the guy I liked being the most, the one who couldn't go with me about eight years ago when I started making excuses, started allowing myself to "enjoy life" and worry about the extra pounds another day. It was the old me, the one who didn't do things the way other people did- the guy who had gotten up at 6 AM to work out, gone to class sweaty, rushed home to grill chicken and eat vegetables, then gone to an afternoon class... and then worked out again.

And that guy kicked my ass and told me to get it together so we could start "really enjoying" life again. I let him take over. And I'll be honest: I love every minute of it. I love being the guy who eats celery sticks and tuna and tries to beat Craig Ballantyne in a per capita vegetable intake contest. I love the bleary-eyed drive to the gym at 5 AM, the silence in the streets. The other morning, I remembered an earlier time in my life, getting up and going for a run at the fitness center on campus when I was 20. There's not much going on in a college gymnasium at 5 AM while you look like an idiot doing suicides. I even remember the lady's name who called me "honey child" when I checked it every morning- Roberta. Now, driving through my small town at 5 AM, I remember what kept going through my head as I huffed for breath, while the couple who played badminton on the other half of the court tried to ignore me. I was thinking the same thing the other morning: I thought It's my world, right now, while everyone else is asleep. It's my sweat that comes out first, that's my sweat that will be dried into this floor before anyone else is even out of bed.

That's empowering. That's the kind of melodramatic personal stuff you don't tell anyone you think. That's the kind of BS that will set your will on fire and keep you going for months. That's who I am... I was going to write, "That's who I am now." Instead, I'll say, "That's who I am, again."

I owe Craig Ballantyne and Turbulence Training so much credit. Craig introduced me to Brad Pilon's work with Eat Stop Eat, which literally was the first tool that EVER gave me control over my eating. Once you've fasted for twice a week for a month, you can control yourself in ways you never knew needed your attention. And the people on the TT message boards introduced me to Martin Berkhan and Lean Gains, which took me another step, allowing me to realign my eating so that it fit MY schedule. Now, I love that feeling at 2 PM: unbloated, energetic, free from a need to eat something.

I'm going to steal from a famous poet, Walt Whitman, who was so inspired by Ralph Waldo Emerson 160 years ago that he revolutionized poetry. I'm going to say what Whitman said about Emerson, but I'm going to say it about Craig Ballantyne, because I'd spent three years using programs, running, pretending to be in shape, letting myself believe I was in shape, always seeing my old self over my shoulder, always feeling something was about to happen, about to change:

I was simmering, simmering, simmering. Ballantyne brought me to a boil.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Josh Original.jpg (84.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Josh 12-week Resize 01.jpg (88.3 KB, 42 views)

Transformation Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=10536

"Only that in which is me can understand what I am saying." Baba Ram Dass

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." -John Heider

"Everyone is a Being. Not everyone is a Becoming."

Last edited by rutherfordj2 : 04-11-2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:26 PM

People want body transformations to be simple and easy.
In this world of immediate gratification, people who ask what I’ve done to transform my body are both shocked at the simplicity of it but yet in awe at the amount of work that I’ve put into it. The most common comment from these people is, “you’ve worked hard and you look great…I need to start doing something, but I just don’t have the time.” The words, “it’s only 3 times a week” do nothing to convince them that they too can easily find their way back to the lost state of health.
I used to be one of them.
And now – 11 months into doing Turbulence Training – I realize that I have never skipped a workout unless it is an off week or unless I’ve been injured or sick. I couldn’t have made this claim at any other time in my life.

Perseverance really does pay off.

I got the flu during the second half of this contest and it knocked me down hard for quite some time. Even after the respiratory symptoms finally cleared up, I still battled exhaustion. The collective illness plus recovery claimed approximately 3 weeks of my life. The illness kept me from doing more than half of my scheduled workouts during those 3 weeks and even when I managed a workout I wasn’t at full strength. When I was finally fully recovered from the flu, I had one week left in the contest and I felt strong again. Then in my first workout back at full strength, I injured my shoulder. That took me out of upper body exercises for the last 2 scheduled workouts of the 12 week period.
These 12 weeks have truly put me to the test I am pleased that I have crossed the contest finish line.

I hadn’t really thought about it until just recently. When you’ve been doing something consistently three times a week for nearly a year, it is most definitely a habit. Turbulence Training is a habit I’m thankful to have developed. I cannot remember any other time in my life where I would come off of a 3 week illness, injure myself and yet still be eager to get back to my workouts throughout the illness and during the healing. I cannot imagine my life going back to where it was in the years prior to TT. The workouts are fun and challenging and I like what they’ve done for my mind and my body; it’s no surprise that I was antsy to get back to my workouts. TT really has reshaped my life in a very short time and for that I am thankful. Thanks, Craig for an all around wonderful body and mind program.

Here are my stats:

day 1/day 83 (change)
waist (narrowest) 28.5" / 26.25" (-2.25")
belly button 30" / 27.5" (-2.5")
below belly button 32.25" / 29.5" (-2.75")
hips (widest part) 37" / 35.75" (-1.25")
thigh L 21.25" / 20.5" (-0.75")
thigh R 22" / 21" (-1")
weight 137 lb / 131.5 lb (-5.5 lb)

My workouts were all from the 6 month bodyweight manual – phases 2, 3 and 4.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before-1330-resize.JPG (83.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg After-1525-resize.JPG (40.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Before-1338-resize.JPG (80.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg After-1520-resize.JPG (39.5 KB, 15 views)

Old 04-09-2011, 10:28 PM

Here are a few more pictures...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before-1276-1.JPG (40.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg After-1532-resize.JPG (38.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Before-1358-resize.JPG (77.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg After-1536-resize.JPG (38.1 KB, 14 views)