TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Had a great weekend with my parents.

Dad was happy Spurs won 3-2 on sat. They visited the tower of London today. The weather was awesome. I sun bathed on the common with friends on sat and sun. Went out for a few cheat meals with them and enjoyed a few vinos.

Got up today and ran to the gym. Did BDHC workout C then ran home. My face was bright red and the sweat was pouring off me. Great fun!

I'm ready to get back on it this wk and get to my goal of 9 stone 7lbs for my holiday in 5 weeks. I will keep posting on the forum to keep me on track.
Just wanted to post my congratulations to you on making the final. I knew you'd do it and I can sense some more prize money heading your way.

Glad you enjoyed the weekend with your folks, and that youre continuing on your fat loss mission. That holiday goal will be very motivating!!!

enjoy your next few weeks and I'm looking forward to reading your next few posts. BTW are you starting a new thread until the next contest?

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 04-12-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Now that is a plan Gerry!

We could have a weekend away with TT workouts and healthy eating. All finsihed off by a cheat day! Sounds great. Ps I showed my girlfriends your pics today in work (even got a few votes in for you). They were amazed by your transformation and agree you look 10 years younger! Well done again.
If I could send you a big hug over the internet, I would. Thanks!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 04-13-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
Just wanted to post my congratulations to you on making the final. I knew you'd do it and I can sense some more prize money heading your way.

Glad you enjoyed the weekend with your folks, and that youre continuing on your fat loss mission. That holiday goal will be very motivating!!!

enjoy your next few weeks and I'm looking forward to reading your next few posts. BTW are you starting a new thread until the next contest?
Thanks Neil. Congrats also on making the finals. As if you wouldnt! also had my friends put a few votes in for you.

The holiday will defo keep me motivated. Been looking at new bikinis and I defo want a nice new one that I will look super hot in! If that isnt a motivater I dont know what is!

Yeah I was wondering where I should start a new thread. I'm guessing the fat loss or workout forum. I really like posting on a thread so will have to sort that out!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 04-13-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
If I could send you a big hug over the internet, I would. Thanks!
Hug received and returned ; )
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 04-13-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Thanks Neil. Congrats also on making the finals. As if you wouldnt! also had my friends put a few votes in for you.

The holiday will defo keep me motivated. Been looking at new bikinis and I defo want a nice new one that I will look super hot in! If that isnt a motivater I dont know what is!

Yeah I was wondering where I should start a new thread. I'm guessing the fat loss or workout forum. I really like posting on a thread so will have to sort that out!
Awwww, thanks Miss G, that's very much appreciated.

When Craig put the link up on his FB someone commented "Neil looks freaking amazing"!!!! Praise indeed. Thanks for your support again. I know I've said it before, but I owe a lot of thanks to you and Gerry for getting me here. Just hoping I can get enough votes to get 1st place but making the finals is sweet enough and any prize money helps!!!

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 04-13-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
Awwww, thanks Miss G, that's very much appreciated.

When Craig put the link up on his FB someone commented "Neil looks freaking amazing"!!!! Praise indeed. Thanks for your support again. I know I've said it before, but I owe a lot of thanks to you and Gerry for getting me here. Just hoping I can get enough votes to get 1st place but making the finals is sweet enough and any prize money helps!!!
I saw that comment! That just shows what a transformation you have made.

I couldnt agree more, you and Gerry have been key for me sticking with this. I think you got yourself here! You were the one doing the workouts and sticking to your nutrition. Sometimes I think guys just 'get on with it' whereas us girls are led astray a bit easier with emotional/comforting eating, time of the month carb fests etc. But seeing you and Gerry just powering on through helped to keep me on track. I was like no way do I want these guys to see me falling off the wagon. I know blips happened to us all along the way but getting back on it was the difference this time. Without you and Gerry I dont think that wouldve happened. Thanks again for all the support. Has meant a lot.

I really want to help my mum and dad with losing weight. I worry about their health and I asked my dad to go tothe doctor get a check up and everything. I know some people look at us on the forum and think we are being extreme but it really does start with small steps. I was trying to tell them this at the wkend but I dont want to be nagging or preaching at them. I have helped my dad lose weight before but he put it all back on. I think its the shift in their mindset that hasnt happened. I will keep trying though.

Making the final is sweet to the beat but you're telling me about the prize money! When I cashed the cheque in for coming in third at the 6 wk mark, I couldnt believe I got 90 for basically working out and eating well. I thought this is awesome If only it was like that all the time!

I have no doubt you will be placed. Your photos show such a change. Good luck (not that I think you need it). I have everything crossed for you and Gerry!