TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJShona View Post
BDHC workout C ... kicked my butt. But was SO much fun and went really quick. Those 60 sec DB rows are deceptively tough. I still feel the heat coming off my body even though I finished my sess 4 hours ago!?!

(I don't have to pack the boxes myself, but I have organised everything into different 'stations' so I don't get frypans packed with my hairdryer ... the inner-control freak strikes again).

Awesome!
I just did BDHC workout A.
All the talk of BDHC I just had to do it, too! I need a whoosh effect!

Good luck on your move.

Shawn
Old 02-24-2014, 04:25 PM

BDHC C is the BEST. I used it for the last 4 weeks of the last contest and I feel like it really whoosed me too. Hmmm maybe I need to try it again, meh, maybe I need to get the diet under control first lol.

Sounds like you've really got this dialed in, good luck with the move.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:13 AM

Default Gym anecdotes

A couple of gym encounters from the last week:

1. One of the trainers at the gym with a female client: “Now we don’t want to build muscle, we just want to tone.” The world needs to be educated!

2. A lovely girl came up to me last week and asked about the workouts she sees me doing because she thinks I am in “great shape”. I always see her beavering away on the treadmill, so I shared my insights and program. So happy that I could help someone out. And very grateful for such a genuine compliment.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
A couple of gym encounters from the last week:

1. One of the trainers at the gym with a female client: “Now we don’t want to build muscle, we just want to tone.” The world needs to be educated!

2. A lovely girl came up to me last week and asked about the workouts she sees me doing because she thinks I am in “great shape”. I always see her beavering away on the treadmill, so I shared my insights and program. So happy that I could help someone out. And very grateful for such a genuine compliment.
I hear ya! I am always encouraging my female clients to grab heavier weights. I'll be like...."Are you sure that's heavy enough?"

Even have seen a guy at the gym that is as bad a a girl about the treadmill....He just won't listen when I tell him he doesn't need it! I have convinced him into my classes ( I am a CTT) and he says they are great and says they are better than any workout he has done... but still hops back on the dreadmill! I have told him he's destroying his mass... I am working on him though
Old 02-26-2014, 04:34 AM

I find it hard to watch / listen to the antics that go on at the gym sometimes Shawn! Figure if I am there working hard and getting results ... than that is the best thing I can do to inspire others who are looking for a change.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:42 AM

Default Bdhc B

I did workout B last night. C is still a clear leader (however I'm yet to do A).

How are all the other Hot Chicks going today?

My house gets packed up tomorrow. My preparation was on track, until it no longer was. Tonight could be LONG. Feeling a bit anxious about the whole move today. However I'm only 3 days out from leaving Egypt permanently so a little anxiety is probably ok. Trying to apply my meditation techniques to stay present and calm.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone .
Old 02-26-2014, 09:38 AM

Smile Stress

I hope you are able to keep the stress to a minimum. There's always some with every move. That you are still prioritizing your workouts will go a long way in minimizing stress. I ALWAYS let my fitness/nutrition slip when we are in the midst of a move and I ALWAYS regret it. Good job on going to the gym! I think I'm going to write a productivity book! It will only have 1 page aside from the copyright and dedication page. I'll give you a sneak peak of the first and last page.Page 1: "Might as well do it now!" Page 2: Fin!

Also..I can't wait to start the BDHC! I'll settle for buff! My hot days are behind me. Or ahead of me if we're talking menopause!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:05 AM

Default A & B done... C tomorrow!

Quote:
I did workout B last night. C is still a clear leader (however I'm yet to do A).

How are all the other Hot Chicks going today?

My house gets packed up tomorrow. My preparation was on track, until it no longer was. Tonight could be LONG. Feeling a bit anxious about the whole move today. However I'm only 3 days out from leaving Egypt permanently so a little anxiety is probably ok. Trying to apply my meditation techniques to stay present and calm.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone .
I am doing great. I did A first... my bottom and quads felt it the most! I did B yesterday and will tackle C tomorrow. C looks interesting!
Shawn