TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2011, 06:34 AM

Debbie, I think Craigs Important Tip of the Day, today, is directed towards you!....Rob
Old 08-10-2011, 08:54 AM

Debbie, nice to hear that you have some great NJ tomatoes in your garden and made a great meal for yourself. I reiterate the views of other posters, please be gentle with yourself. I bet that BW workout was great. You have enough knowledge to bang out a great workout. It is a distraction and there is nothing wrong with that. There is no guide book for grief, we write our own. Blessing to you. Concetta
Old 08-15-2011, 01:58 PM

Hey, check out my first post from this contest 11! Kind of eery.

I haven't really done much physical anything in over a week. I just wasn't into it. But, I did a lot of sunning, relaxing, eating at friends and relatives, shopping etc. I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine. I am planning to go to the gym today but I don'thave a plan for what I am doing when I get there. I will, I just don't right now. I plan to make it an easy, get back on track kind of week. I think I might have gained a pound or two in the last few weeks (or more!) but my scale is broken so... I have no idea. I'mnot running out to replace it. I'm just going to go by my shorts and some pictures.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:42 PM

I looked thru all the programs and decided to do one from the tt manual. I think it's the advanced program-I forget. It's good. Short and to the point. I'll be glad when school starts so I can get back on a more regular schedule. Right now I'm fitting in workouts here and there between work and 'chauffering' and doing stuff with family. I'm feeling a bit chunky from not eating so cleanly and not exercising regularly.

Craig had told me to basically chill for a month and not worry about transfomations and contests and 'getting ripped' etc. I think I'm ready to get back in the game again. Here is one BIG reason why: In seven weeks and one day I will be 50! I'm really not freaked out about it but...if I'm feeling 'chunky' and turning 50 and with all the rest of the crap that's gone on I will not be too thrilled about it. So, on October 12, 2011 I want to feel sleek and lean and fit and enthusiastic and positive and be a role model. I realize some of those are choices and all of those involve choices. All mine. I'm on my way.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:33 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
I looked thru all the programs and decided to do one from the tt manual. I think it's the advanced program-I forget. It's good. Short and to the point. I'll be glad when school starts so I can get back on a more regular schedule. Right now I'm fitting in workouts here and there between work and 'chauffering' and doing stuff with family. I'm feeling a bit chunky from not eating so cleanly and not exercising regularly.

Craig had told me to basically chill for a month and not worry about transfomations and contests and 'getting ripped' etc. I think I'm ready to get back in the game again. Here is one BIG reason why: In seven weeks and one day I will be 50! I'm really not freaked out about it but...if I'm feeling 'chunky' and turning 50 and with all the rest of the crap that's gone on I will not be too thrilled about it. So, on October 12, 2011 I want to feel sleek and lean and fit and enthusiastic and positive and be a role model. I realize some of those are choices and all of those involve choices. All mine. I'm on my way.
Hi Debbie

It's good that you have taken some time out and have managed to chill a little, you definitely need to do what feesl right at the moment and listen to yourself and your body/mind.

going back to the TT manual is a great start, they workouts in there are just fab, they ar some of my favourite, the TTK ones's are the classics for sure. I also love the Total body Ten circuit which I think is from TTK6, it's a quick/easy can be done in 25 mins but your work hard every second and leave the gym feeling fab.

Am sure you will be looking goregous for your 50th birthday!! Are you going to join contest number 12? No pressure just thought it would be fun to have you along

Keep smiling, you are an inspiration

Cheers Katie
Old 08-24-2011, 10:26 AM

Yes I join almost every contest!! I never actually send in final stats and pics but I'm always in it.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:27 PM

Hi Debbie! This is the first time i posted in here.. I think, LOL Good to hear your are doing all the contests! They really keep the motivation up dont they! As for turning 50, I would have never guessed that if you hadn't posted that! You look great! Alright.. I have that journey song stuck in my head now.. hehe..
Have a great day!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal