TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2011, 04:35 PM

Default Onwards and upwards!

So I joined TT10 and lost the plot after it so I'm back again and this time it I mean business! I guess after the last contest I no longer had something to strive towards. I went on 3 holidays, had weddings, birthays you name it. Life got in the way. But that's just it life isn't a contest so having done one contest and ended up back at square one I am determined to get to my goal AND stay there this time.

So far I have done

2 weeks of TT Big 5 workout
4 weeks of TT xtreme depletion

I'm exercsing 4-5 times per week. Really love the TT workouts. I also like that new programmes are always coming out. The next one I plan to try is buff dudes and hot gals. I like constantly pushing myself.

Food - eating when hungry, stopping when full. I eat mostly natural, unprocessed foods such as lean protein (chicken, turkey and fish) tons of fruit and veg, low fat dairy products, and carbs such as quinoa, brown rice and sweet potatoes.

The TT forum has been great. The support is unreal and having access to new workouts keeps it fresh. I like going to the gym with a plan and getting stuck in. Thanks Craig for providing us with the best programme ever! I wear my TT t-shirt with pride and think everyone should know about it.

Start weight 10stone 11lbs
6 week weight 10 stone 5 lbs (down 6lbs)

Start measurements
Chest 37 now 36 (down 1 inch)
Waist 34 now 31.5 (down 2.5 inches)
Hips 37 now 36 (down 1 inch)
Thigh 21 now 20 (down 1 inch)

6lbs down and 5 inches off so far. I have also put on some muscle from the body fat measurements.

My ultimate goal is to get below 10 stone (9 stone 7lb would be good!). I will keep going until I achieve that whether it is during the contest or not. I will also have more of a plan and keep on track after the contest. I plan to focus a lot more on weight maintenance as it is just not worth letting things slide after all this hard work. As Craig always says 'Never, never give up'. That's the plan.

Thanks to everyone on the forum and let's keep going until we get where we want to be. No more relapses! Onwards and upwards.

Gillian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg before1.JPG (62.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg before2.JPG (61.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg after6weeks1.JPG (61.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg after6weeks2.JPG (58.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg before.JPG (44.7 KB, 11 views)
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 07-10-2011, 04:51 PM

Default more photos

some more before and after pics

G
Attached Images
File Type: jpg before3.JPG (55.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg after6weeks3.JPG (66.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg before4.JPG (50.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg after6weeks4.JPG (48.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg after6weeks5.JPG (48.9 KB, 15 views)
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 07-12-2011, 12:35 AM

Default Charles Mclaughlin's 6 Week Turbulence Transformation Entry

My Turbulence Transformation Story by Charles Mclaughlin

I decided to take up the challenge and enter Craig Ballantyne’s Turbulence Training 11th Transformation Contest for several reasons. I wanted to finally transform my body and prove to others that I wasn’t too old to continuing working out. Some people thought that maybe I should just give up training all together because I had suffered a severe ankle injury which kept me from exercising for eight months. I had tried to exercise after two months after the ankle sprain but ended up stopping all together. I could feel the pain throughout my body. I literally had no lateral movement in my left leg and could barely lift any weight without feeling pressure in my leg. I made several comeback tries only to feel the same pain. I associated exercise with pain and eventually fell out of shape.

I finally decided to rededicate myself again for another contest. I had previously entered another contest which I failed to achieve any results with which was truly disappointing. My wife had given up hope that I could change my out of shape body. I told her to try to think positive and lets come up with some solutions. I told her that Craig was having a Transformation contest and it’s about a month from starting. I told her I wanted to enter the contest and she said she would give me the support that I needed. We sat down a came up with a plan but needed to fine tune it before the contest started. I tried various dieting protocols and finally decided on a nutritional plan for the contest. I found a solution to lose weight and maintain my muscle mass without using any expensive muscle building supplements.

Once the contest got started I knew that I would do well this time around and it all came down to planning and sticking to it. I used a mixed diet approach at first one day low carb and next day high carb. It seemed to work and I lost almost five pounds within the first two weeks. There was one problem though and that was my muscles were shrinking in size even though I was using a mixed training approach as well. I was using Craig’s The Ultimate Fat Burning System and a Meathead’s Workout program for the first four weeks. I followed the same dieting pattern for two more weeks but with some cheating. My muscles grew in size especially my arms. My right arm measured half an inch bigger in size than at the start of the contest. The final two weeks I used Clash of the Titans which was mixed training program designed to maintain muscle mass and lose body fat. The workout helped me burn off an additional four pounds of fat.

Total Measurements

Waist Size at the beginning of the contest: 38 inches
Waist Size at the end of the contest: 37 inches

Weight at the beginning of the contest: 198 lbs
Weight at the end of the contest: 190 lbs

Arms at the beginning of the contest: 15 inches
Arms at the end of the contest: 15.5 inches

Chest Size at the beginning of the contest: 42 inches
Chest Size at the end of the contest: 42 inches

Overall, The experience of the contest was great. I felt that the forum members were as dedicated as I was which pushed me to train even harder. I ended up losing 8 pounds of fat and an inch from my waist line. I am very happy with results that I have achieved thus far and plan on continuing my body transformation journey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Charles Before Pic with Newspaper.jpg (96.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Charles Before Pic - Front.jpg (82.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Charles Before Pic - Side.jpg (74.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Charles Before Pic - Back.jpg (75.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Gorilla-Strength : 07-12-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:53 AM

Default Charles Mclaughlin Turbulence Training 6 Week Contest After Pics

Here are my 6 Week After Pics. I wasn't able to attach them to the first letter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Charles After Pic with Newspaper.jpg (75.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Charles After Pic - Front.jpg (59.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Charles After Pic - Side.jpg (56.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Charles After Pic - Back.jpg (59.6 KB, 16 views)
Old 07-13-2011, 03:31 PM

Hi there folks. I've already sent this via e-mail since I was in a dash before work and it was the easiest way. Thought my other TT friends might like to have a look too. Cheers for now,

Robyn.

Hello everyone. My name is Robyn and I'd like to share with you the amazing results that I have aquired by using the Turbulence Training programs.

Firstly, a little background about myself.

I'm a 43 year old female who has had overweight issues for most of my adult life. Being overweight has resulted in sore and stiff joints, muscle injury, tiredness, moodiness, foggy thinking, a major lack of energy, and not even being able to comfortably tie up my shoe laces or fit into nice clothes, let alone looking anything close to decent in them. Of late especially I've been too embarrased to go out on a date or even 'catch-up' with my old school and work friends, making any and all excuses that I can think of to avoid being seen by them. And I've been so self-conscience about how chubby I was looking that I didn't even want my own Mother to take a photograph of me with my canine Cleo.

However, all that is changing, and in a 'Turbulent' manner

I was introduced to the Turbulent Training Programs by a work collegue who had great weight loss and muscle gain by using them, and actually came 2nd place in one of the contests. His results impressed me so much that I opted to try out the programs for myself. So just 6 weeks ago I began the backwards journey of turning back my bodyclock with the help of the workouts and dietry advice and tips from both the programs and from the forums. I have used both before with great success, but unfortunately allowed life's challenges to get the better of me and stopped using the workouts and started to use food as a comfort. Anyhows, I became so overweight and was so disgusted with the way I looked and felt that I knew there was only one thing to do, and that was to get back with the program, the Turbulence Training Progam that is.

I began by cleaning up my 'diet' by cutting out most of the junk food and replacing it with fresh, natural food. The workout I began with was the Turbulence Training "101" for Beginners. Although I have been in and out of gyms many times over the years and used this program before, I thought it would be the perfect way to allow my body to slowly adjust to exercizing again so that my muscles would adapt well and I would avoid injury and/or over-soreness. All went extremely well, so I have now progressed to the Turbulence Training Home Abdominal Workouts which I have in DVD form. It's so easy to be motivated and enthusiastic and have a great workout with the DVDs as it's like having Craig as my very own personal trainer. And the results are amazing and can been achieved easily and quickly. I don't understand the science of it all, but I do understand that Craig has obviously worked it out by the results I am achieving. Thanks Craig for all your efforts and support. Plus for starting up the forums on which there are so many supportive, encouraging people to keep accountable to and gain knowledge, understanding, and helpful tips from, not to mention the trust and friendships that we've formed.

I now have so much more energy, feel alot lighter (over 20lbs in fact ), can think clearer, feel a whole lot stronger, mobile, and flexible, AND can fit into clothes from years gone by, have a much happier demeanor about me, (as noted by my work collegues), and my shoulders and back even seem to be straightening out, plus my joints don't hurt like they use to. And as if that wasn't enough, the ugly cellulite on my legs is going, going, and will be gone at this rate by the end of another six weeks.

I must admit that I did have a few challenges during this time, such as my home mini-gym was jam-packed with furniture for a few weeks due to renovations. But because I only needed to use a few weights and my own bodyweight for the exercizes, I was able to do a good solid workout. That also came in handy when I was pressed for time. I was easily able to do a number of the bodyweight exercizes at the dog park, and the High Intensity 'cardio' was as easy as walking and jogging along-side Cleo.

I highly recommend the Turbulence Training Program, especially for those who do not have alot of spare time. This is because it is the # 1 fitness/health program that I have ever come across, definately giving the best results in the shortest amount of time possible.

Day 1 - Wednesday 1st June, 2011.

Height - 5'4"
Weight - 162.2lbs
Neck - 14.25"
Chest - 42"
Waist (above navel) - 35.25"
Stomach (navel) - 39.25"
Hips - 40.5"
Buttocks - 43"
Thighs - 42.5"
Left Thigh - 25.5"
Right Thigh - 26.25"
Left Above Knee - 17.5"
Right Above Knee - 17.5"
Left Calf - 14.75"
Right Calf - 14.75"
Left Bicep - 12"
Right Bicep - 12.25"
Left Bicep Flexed - 12.25"
Right Bicep Flexed - 13.25"
Right Wrist - 6.25"

Day 42 - Tuesday 12th July, 2011.

Weight - 141.6lbs - 20.6 lbs
Neck - 13.5" - .75 "
Chest - 39" - 3"
Waist (above navel) - 27.5" - 7.75"
Stomach (navel) - 31" - 8.25"
Hips - 35.5" - 5"
Buttocks - 39.75" -3.25"
Thighs - 39.25" - 3.25"
Left Thigh - 23.5" - 2"
Right Thigh - 24" - 2.25"
Left Above Knee - 16.75" - .75"
Right Above Knee - 16.75" - .75"
Left Calf - 14.5" - .25"
Right Calf - 14.5" - .25"
Left Bicep - 11.25" - .75"
Right Bicep - 11.5" - .75"
Left Bicep Flexed - 12.25" - .75"
Right Bicep Flexed - 12.5" - .75"
Right Wrist - 6" - .25"

I'm really looking forward to the next 6 weeks and the challenges and results that will present themselves. I encourage those of you who keep putting off a healthy lifestyle which includes an effective fitness regime to take up the Turbulence Training challenge so that you too can live a much fuller, healthier, and happier life just as I and many others have, thanks to Craig and the other Turbulence Training members.

Here's to a happier, more fulfilling life and to a much healthier and fitter body,

Robyn

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224

Last edited by missrobyn007 : 07-13-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: forgot to write the difference in the wrist measurements
Old 07-13-2011, 06:37 PM

Some pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 224-2.JPG (21.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 118-1.JPG (22.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 277-1.JPG (18.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 123-1.JPG (18.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 231-1.JPG (21.6 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by missrobyn007 : 07-13-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:46 PM

some more pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 290-1.JPG (18.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 129-1.JPG (18.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 297-1.JPG (22.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 139-1.JPG (22.1 KB, 20 views)

Old 07-13-2011, 06:58 PM

Change of clothes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 320-1.JPG (22.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 050-1.JPG (21.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 340-1.JPG (18.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 030-1.JPG (17.6 KB, 20 views)

Old 07-13-2011, 07:02 PM

The last of the pics. did have more, but these are the basics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 342-1.JPG (19.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 031-1.JPG (17.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 352-1.JPG (23.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 067-1.JPG (21.6 KB, 17 views)