TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2010, 10:48 PM

Thanks Jori
I am going to wear my watch and keep an eye on the time between supersets as Jori suggested. I was just going with it and need to focus on it better. Almost done with Original TT. Eating was very very bad this week, I think I am PMSing. I know that is not an excuse...just feel like I need to give one. I do my final measurements and pics on March 30th...so I am going to keep up with my workouts and work on my eating better.

I am planning on a week or so off from weights and then going to start with TT2k3...unless someone has a better idea.
Check in with you soon
Stacey
Old 03-26-2010, 01:54 PM

Well, I made it through this week with my eating much better and I got in all of my workouts!! This was my last week for Original TT and I will do some light cardio next week. Final pics and measurements on Tues...I can't believe how quickly this contest has passed by.

I have to say, this week has been the hardest for me to get through. Kids are on Spring break and driving me nuts, my knees are killing me (and soooo many squats in this WO), I just wanted to give up!! Thanks to my friends who pushed me and helped me keep going!!
Old 03-27-2010, 03:41 PM

Default Wow...thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseyscraps View Post
I am glad you are still posting...you are such an inspiration!!!
I really appreciate the kind words. I see that you're just about done now, so congratulations!!! Doesn't it feel kind of weird? It felt strange to me to be "finished" but not really "done," obviously fitness is never really "done." On the other hand, it's feels like a relief to be able to continue on as normal, and to keep posting my workouts as everyone has been so supportive here. Have a great last couple of days!
Old 03-29-2010, 02:05 PM

Yea! You did it!!!!!!

I am so proud of you.

Jori
Old 03-29-2010, 05:53 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck1517 View Post
I really appreciate the kind words. I see that you're just about done now, so congratulations!!! Doesn't it feel kind of weird? It felt strange to me to be "finished" but not really "done," obviously fitness is never really "done." On the other hand, it's feels like a relief to be able to continue on as normal, and to keep posting my workouts as everyone has been so supportive here. Have a great last couple of days!
It does feel really weird...I can't wait for May...I have a LONG way before I am done and maintaining. I am soo glad I decided to finally give in to suggestions (JORI, are your ears ringing??) and join TT!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:01 PM

It is really helpful to have a community of other people going through the same workouts. You are doing a fantastic thing making a commitment to your health and future, and though I know it feels like a long road to where you want to be, I think what Craig says about keeping your eye on process goals is really useful. When you focus on the process of exercising regularly on a good program and switching it up every month, and the process of improving the quality of the foods you're eating, you make lots of progress and reap the benefits, even when the scale or the measurements don't seem to be dropping as fast as you'd like them to be.

I started back to exercise last May weighing 45 lbs more than I did at my fittest in grad school. I had bounced around that high weight for about 9 months before I decided to get serious. It seemed like such a huge undertaking that it took me a long time to commit to the track I needed to take to get back to my fit self. It seemed like it would take forever and I had already spent a lot of wasted time on cardio and not watching my eating habits. Once I started TT and, especially since I started a food diary and started taking the advice "Eat real food, not too much, mostly plants," I have been seeing results. I'm not trying to get back to my lowest weight, too much lean mass for that now and I'm fine with that, but I'm not where I'd like to be just yet so we're all in this together.

Keep up the good work and don't give up, and you will get where you want to be!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:12 AM

Hey - great job on the finish! I know I have said it before, but I will say it again. I'm proud of you!
Jori
Old 04-09-2010, 12:04 AM

Great job!!!!!
I don't even know you, but I am very proud of all the effort you put into this....
Way to go!!!!!!!

Cheers
Ma
Old 04-09-2010, 09:56 AM

Oh I'm glad someone bumped your thread! I wanted to chime in and tell you how great you are doing! I could really see the difference in your legs - the look much stronger - and your face - it looks much slimmer - in your before/after pictures.

I have a good friend who weighed around your starting weight about 16 months ago. She was a size 32 in clothes. She just bought size 12 clothes and is within 10 pounds of her total weight loss goal. I hope that you stay focused and find yourself in a similar position a year and a few months from now! One thing I'll suggest is to focus on making small improvements, over and over and over again.

So if today you cheat once a day, but a month from now it's 3x a week, and then three months from then it's 1x a week...that's fantastic! And it's way easier to manager and adjust to than major changes.

KEEP IT UP!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:29 AM

Jori- Thanks!!! (HUGS) to you my dear friend!!

Ma- Thank You!! I know we don't know each other...but I have read some of your posts and you are such a wonderful person!! Hopefully we will get to know each other better

Liz- WOW! Congrats to your friend!!! Thank you for your encouraging words I am planning on keeping going and not giving up. I have tried so many times and backtracked...but I am in a different frame of mind now! I figured that out in Jan when I was watching Biggest Loser (I have watched them all and even tried out to be on one year) and I normally have a pity party for myself while watching...but I had just started TT and went to watch it. I started to have my pity party and then I was like (outloud to myself LOL) "What is your problem...look at what you were able to do this week!) and I snapped out of it. The workouts kick my butt and that is what I need I have actually had a few people ask me where I got the workouts and give them a try with me...it is soo cool LOL

I am soo happy I gave in when Jori mentioned TT to me and I joined the forums! I love making new friends and everyone here has been soo encouraging and uplifting!! Thank you for being such a great group of people!!!