TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2010, 02:33 PM

Just when I thought things couln't get worse, I found out that a good friends daughter just lost her battle with lukemia. She was such a strong, beautiful little girl. My heart goes out to her family. May we one day find a cure to such diseases so that childern wont have to go through what Monique and so many other childern suffer from. May she rest in peace.

I did Transformation 2-day 5 yeaterday... my abs are so sore!!! I really pushed myself beyond the usual. Good job to me!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:33 PM

cAN'T believe these 12 weeks are almost over! So much has happened... Good and Bad!
We now have our 2 yr old on a gluten free, casien free and mostly soy free diet in hopes he will be one of the ones who improve with this kind of diet. Taking milk away from a
"milk-aholic" was rough the first day or 2 and boy was he cranky! Good thing he's 2 instead of 12! I have scooted myself over to mostly gluten free myself. Not because I have to but if he can give it up, I most definately can too. I think the casien will be harder since a lot of my protein comes from cottage cheese and greek yogurt.

Im about to go do Day3 from Trans 2... I need a stress reliever STAT!
This really is my favorite program so far! Love it!

-Becky
Old 03-26-2010, 01:50 PM

I just was reading thru your thread and wanted to say HI. I live 5 mins from Jori and see you aren't too far away

I wanted to say that you are doing awesome!! You are soo strong and I am soo proud of you for continuing your journey through everything!! Keep up the great job!!
Old 03-26-2010, 02:52 PM

Thank you Stacey! It really means a lot! You have no idea how much comments like yours reinforce staying strong everytime you feel like giving up. I really needed that today- so thank you
Old 03-27-2010, 02:34 PM

You are very welcome!! Don't give up!!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:48 PM

I'll never give up I may not give it 100% at times but quitting is never an option!

Took measurements, final pics and now getting ready to write the essay...
Old 03-29-2010, 05:50 PM

My final pics and measurements are tomorrow. I have been thinking for a few days about what to write...now to get it on paper (or screen LOL)