TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2011, 01:02 PM

Hellooo Neil

Glad to see you back! Your 'before' photos look great. Seems like you have maintained well since your 1st contest. I can relate about feeling a bit down lately. Its good to be back and knowing the TT 'family' are here for support. Looks like you have made a flying start!

I hope you had a very merry christmas. Happy New year to you and your family.
Good luck for the contest. I have a feeling you will do amazing!

Gillian xx
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 01-02-2012, 02:54 PM

I like your thread title........on the other hand........its all what you make it>>>>>> Rob

PS. Just checked your photos.......look'in good there!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Hey Neil, glad you're back this time around. Hope you had a good Christmas and here's to an uber-healthy new year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Hellooo Neil

Glad to see you back! Your 'before' photos look great. Seems like you have maintained well since your 1st contest. I can relate about feeling a bit down lately. Its good to be back and knowing the TT 'family' are here for support. Looks like you have made a flying start!

I hope you had a very merry christmas. Happy New year to you and your family.
Good luck for the contest. I have a feeling you will do amazing!

Gillian xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
I like your thread title........on the other hand........its all what you make it>>>>>> Rob

PS. Just checked your photos.......look'in good there!
Thanks all its good to know where all here to pull each other along.

There is still room for improvement in a lot of areas.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 01-03-2012, 04:27 PM

Default New year update

Well I started back with the fat loss diet plan on Sunday. I didnt drink as much as I have done on New Years Eve compared to previous years which I think is a good thing.

I've gone back to leangains type fasting, eating predominantly in a slow carb style. As for beer, that has to go, and I'm also going to sacrifice white wine and limit it to one night a week (cheat day maybe?). The only other alcohol I can drink on slow carb is red wine and I have to keep that below 250ml per day.

I'm not going as strict slow carb as I have done in the past as I will always allow myself one midweek non-slow carb carbohydrate such as quinoa within the week, along with a small amount of milk to take the blackness my coffee. I guess I'm hardly likely to ever to completely give up wine so it seems pointless to try to say I'm going to do it!!!

Training wise I skipped Saturday and Sunday so have had to catch up with back to back full body workouts yesterday and today. I managed both with some progression compared to week 1. My back is still sore from the back-busting second circuit of workout A from TT Hardcore 2K10. I was amazed how quick my back fatigued and I could only manage 4 pullups on the final round. My flat DB is back at 32kgs for 3X8 so getting close to previous peaks, I'm considering doing some negatives with a spotter to boost this back to where it was before I got injured around this time last year!

All good so far

Old 01-09-2012, 04:30 PM

My cheat day on Friday ended up as a cheat weekend up to yesterday evening.

I suppose a final blowout is acceptable, but it really is time to get the nutritional discipline back.

A few of the ladies at work are "dieting". Good luck to them, but I cant help feeling a few of them are setting themselves up for a disappointment.

The gym was full today. I dont think I'm going to be able to bear the place in the evenings much so I'm definitely going to have to do a Thursday morning and not Wednesday evening.

Didnt do TT over the weekend, but did my friends circuit training class. I quite enjoyed training in the group environment but it didnt really push me.

I'm considering going in for the AI contest which opens up next Monday. I need a place to post nutrition away from there. I hope if I post my nutrition here, that it will keep me accountable and the other guys over there wont be able to "steal my secrets"! Dieting really does start in earnest for me now. Its time to get alcohol back under control. How long have I been saying that for now?!!!

Breakfast: 300g cottage cheese 200g peas/broad beans
Snack: 30g whey protein raw carrot french beans and cauli
Lunch: Chicken thigh/leg meat, 200g canelinis more raw veg with balsamic vinegar to dress.

Eat Stop Eat fast from Lunchtime

Est cals 1200

Small workout AI shoulder booster week 1 workout 1

Old 01-10-2012, 05:06 PM

Default Here to support you all

I'm going to be spending my time doing something else now. I'm commiting to doing the latest AI contest as its been a goal of mine for a while since doing so well in TC10. I'll be posting a weekly update on the workouts forum with my ups and downs (planning on not having many of those), along with updated photos when it opens.

Life is now an "open" contest rather than a transformation contest.

I'm still here to help my long standing TT friends. Helping you guys really is such a buzz and makes things worthwhile. Good luck to everyone here.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:47 PM

best of luck to you in AI Neil...

I have contemplated doing VI, but alas I think I'd have trouble being close to my numbers- I'd have to put on some around my natural waist, and IDK if I could put on the necessary muscle to do that, nor do I know if I can commit the time that VI takes.

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 01-10-2012, 10:36 PM

I've been meaning to post on here since the first post you put up but life (and holidays and travel and work) have gotten in the way! I LOVE your thread title.

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedicrr View Post
best of luck to you in AI Neil...

I have contemplated doing VI, but alas I think I'd have trouble being close to my numbers- I'd have to put on some around my natural waist, and IDK if I could put on the necessary muscle to do that, nor do I know if I can commit the time that VI takes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
I've been meaning to post on here since the first post you put up but life (and holidays and travel and work) have gotten in the way! I LOVE your thread title.

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.
Thanks both

As I mentioned in your thread Rachel I'm really looking forward to hearing how you do and more importantly, seeing those wedding photos. We all know how amazing you will look.

Heather, still in awe of how you did last contest. I wont post much on this thread but will aim to post regularly on the workouts forum.