TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2012, 08:39 AM

Smile More than a New Year's resolution

Hi everyone. I have re-joined after a long period of absence to the TTmembers website. My main goal is to get in shape for a trip to Borneo in the middle of this year. I have found the Turbulence Training is the one program that works for me and is easy to start out on as a beginner (I have started the TT for Fat Loss beginner program 4 times now). But more than trying to get fit for a trip to Borneo, my long term goal is to maximise time with my four children. The older they get, the more running around they are doing and the more puffed I am becoming. I just want to make sure I can keep up with them for a long time to come. Hence, my goal in this initial 12 week challenge is to lose 20 kg (44lb) and be back under 100kg (220lb). Hopefully, with my hard work and the support of the TT community I will be able to report in after 12 weeks with a success story. Best of luck to all you other participants (I don't see us as contestants as we are all here for the same goal) and may you all reach your goals set for these 12 weeks. Cheers, :-D
Old 01-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Great to hear from you again, and looking forward to your success. Sounds like an amazing trip, and it's excellent that you have a long-term goal.

I'm really looking forward to your progress,

Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhopper74 View Post
Hi everyone. I have re-joined after a long period of absence to the TTmembers website. My main goal is to get in shape for a trip to Borneo in the middle of this year. I have found the Turbulence Training is the one program that works for me and is easy to start out on as a beginner (I have started the TT for Fat Loss beginner program 4 times now). But more than trying to get fit for a trip to Borneo, my long term goal is to maximise time with my four children. The older they get, the more running around they are doing and the more puffed I am becoming. I just want to make sure I can keep up with them for a long time to come. Hence, my goal in this initial 12 week challenge is to lose 20 kg (44lb) and be back under 100kg (220lb). Hopefully, with my hard work and the support of the TT community I will be able to report in after 12 weeks with a success story. Best of luck to all you other participants (I don't see us as contestants as we are all here for the same goal) and may you all reach your goals set for these 12 weeks. Cheers, :-D
Old 01-02-2012, 08:57 AM

Thanks for the post Craig. I look forward to posting updates of my progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne
Great to hear from you again, and looking forward to your success. Sounds like an amazing trip, and it's excellent that you have a long-term goal.

I'm really looking forward to your progress,

Craig
Old 01-02-2012, 09:25 AM

Hi everyone. Had my first workout today. Started out on Workout A of the Beginner Level Workout in the TT for Fat Loss. Was impressed that I was able to maintain normal pushups. Went for a run for the interval training. Used my Garmin Forerunner 305 which I had programmed with the intervals. Worked a treat. Although I was glad once I had finished I was also pleased for actually getting the ball rolling. Needed the kick from exercising to get over the first day photo and weigh in.

Day 1 Stats
Weight - 118.9 kg (262 lb)
Chest - 123.5 cm (48.5")
Belly - 123.5 cm (48.5")
Waist - 117 cm (46")

Bring on Day 84!

Good luck everyone!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Administrator

Well done, congrats on the first workout.