TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 14th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allbruteforce

Thanks Bev1212!

I'm loving how i'm able to see results, small but noticable even after a week.

Thanks for the support, how is the pull up quest coming along?
Well I didn't get to work on them this time home but I wanted to. I followed the TT Intermediate and decided to start back when I get home.
Thanks for asking :-)!!
Old 06-07-2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
I've been using a stationary bike to complete my intervals, i'm doing the prep phase of Bodyweight manual.

My 18-month year old has usually been asleep while I trained, however last night i was working out just after giving her her bath. She was amazed by the bike in the house, i didn't think she noticed it before (we've just moved and it had been in the shed at the old place) and decided she wanted on too.

On top of a tough Interval workout, i had the added challege of keeping my daughter from climbing on the bike too.

Do I get bonus points for that?

I hope she sees me as a good role model, in terms of healthy eating and exercise.

This is my ultimate goal, to be an inspiration to my Daughter. I'm doing this as much for her as i am myself.

A father should be able to clean his child off the ground and on to their shoulders. I'll make sure i get stronger as she gets bigger.
That's so sweet. I applaud you for that. I see so much of the opposite where I am from.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
My daughter would come and sit on my back when I would pushups. It was cute when she was 18 months old, but not so much now that she's 5 years old!
Awesome, i love how inquisitive children are. My daughter is definately an outdoor girl, she loves being out in the garden exploring, riding her bike or climbing on anything she can.

I'ts friday and I feel full of eneryg today, completed the bodyweight circuit part of my workout before heading to work and will kill the intervals when i get home today.

Looking forward to the weekend, I have so much more energy than i had pre challenge. Entering the contest was the best thing i could have done.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev1212 View Post
That's so sweet. I applaud you for that. I see so much of the opposite where I am from.
I see the same too. It annoys me when people talk about Darcy being non-stop, on the go all the time.

She is being perfectly active for an 18 month girl, however it's the adults who are under active. I dont believe you can be a good role model for a child sitting on the couch.

My daughter is an inspriation, she plays because that is what comes naturally to her!
Old 06-08-2012, 03:41 AM

Default Bodyweight Manual Prep Phase Wk 2 Workout B

The first week of the prep phase serves as my basis for improvement.

I've just completed workout B and can see my performance improving (relative to last week). My goal is to keep on getting a bit better each day.

I've chosen the bodyweight manual so i can train at home, less time away means more time with family.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:

I see the same too. It annoys me when people talk about Darcy being non-stop, on the go all the time.

She is being perfectly active for an 18 month girl, however it's the adults who are under active. I dont believe you can be a good role model for a child sitting on the couch.

My daughter is an inspriation, she plays because that is what comes naturally to her!
It's what children are suppose to do :-) l. People can be strange now days. I loved playing outside. I feel bad for the ones who actually are too out of shape to play much. They will miss out on childhood in my opinion.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
The first week of the prep phase serves as my basis for improvement.

I've just completed workout B and can see my performance improving (relative to last week). My goal is to keep on getting a bit better each day.

I've chosen the bodyweight manual so i can train at home, less time away means more time with family.
I wish you could "Like" a comment lol
Old 06-11-2012, 03:22 AM

Default Wk 2 Workout C complete

Completed Bodyweight manual prep phase workout yesterday.

Feeling stronger and more energetic with each day. Noticing the differnce in the mirror too, clothes are a bit looser and more comfortable. Happy with my ongoing progress.

Saw this quote from Michael Jordan today abd thought worth sharing.

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times Iíve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. Iíve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Old 06-11-2012, 07:09 PM

Howdy allbruteforce! I answered you on my thread......Thanks for stopping by!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:14 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by allbruteforce View Post
Feeling stronger and more energetic with each day. Noticing the differnce in the mirror too, clothes are a bit looser and more comfortable. Happy with my ongoing progress.
Wow, great! It is motivating to read!