TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 14th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 07:38 AM

Default Getting Real in TT14

Here I am again for TT14.

Things did not go as I expected in TT13 as I think I tried to make too many changes in my life at the same time and something had to give - unfortunately that "something" was my TT-13 effort. I started 13 and got about half-way when I realized that I was getting overwhelmed and that I would most likely not be able to finish the contest. As I had not done many TT workouts - one of the key rules for the contest - I decided it would be better to sit it out and not submit a final essay or final pics.

Anyway, that is all in the past. New day, new contest, new determination but same goals and ambitions: to lose the belly fat and take back control of my health and well-being.

More details will follow shortly but I am pleased to be back for another contest (I have now started EVERY TT contest, failed to finish two). Those of you in the forums who know me will know that I never, ever, EVER give up!!! That is my philosophy for life and my philosophy for TT contests!

Good luck to everyone taking part. This contest seems a bit quiet at the moment so I'm hoping to see more people taking part before the entry deadline.

Find me on Facebook
Old 05-10-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
Here I am again for TT14.

Things did not go as I expected in TT13 as I think I tried to make too many changes in my life at the same time and something had to give - unfortunately that "something" was my TT-13 effort. I started 13 and got about half-way when I realized that I was getting overwhelmed and that I would most likely not be able to finish the contest. As I had not done many TT workouts - one of the key rules for the contest - I decided it would be better to sit it out and not submit a final essay or final pics.

Anyway, that is all in the past. New day, new contest, new determination but same goals and ambitions: to lose the belly fat and take back control of my health and well-being.

More details will follow shortly but I am pleased to be back for another contest (I have now started EVERY TT contest, failed to finish two). Those of you in the forums who know me will know that I never, ever, EVER give up!!! That is my philosophy for life and my philosophy for TT contests!

Good luck to everyone taking part. This contest seems a bit quiet at the moment so I'm hoping to see more people taking part before the entry deadline.
Good deal, Waleed! This goes to show, that you always end up following Craigs mantra.......Never, ever, give up! Good luck and stay the course. Find a way around the obstacles! Rob
Old 05-10-2012, 09:06 AM

Good that you are trying again. I had a similar thing with TT13, and due to a recurring knee problem had to drop out of TT12. I have not decided whether to do TT14 yet, but I think I might take yet another kick at the can as well. My knee has been fairly stable for the last while. Good luck to you.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:06 AM

Loving the never give up attitude. Good luck with the challenge.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:08 AM

Waleed- Glad to see your back. Wishing you much success! Good Luck!

-Lesa
Old 05-25-2012, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileysowner View Post
Good that you are trying again. I had a similar thing with TT13, and due to a recurring knee problem had to drop out of TT12. I have not decided whether to do TT14 yet, but I think I might take yet another kick at the can as well. My knee has been fairly stable for the last while. Good luck to you.
Thanks for your support Jim.

Have decided whether to join TT14 yet?