TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 14th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allbruteforce View Post
I will stay active in the forums. The forums have been a big part of my success. Where else do you find like minded people with a common goal.

Nutrition has been a big part of it. One of the driver for me eating well was my performance in my TT bodweight workouts. If I ate crap, i performed crap. It really is that simple, i didnt want to sell myself short but eating poorly.

I have narrowed down the number of blogs i look at now, and they all have similar philosopies for trainign and weight loss which makes life a lot simpler. I now trust the nutrion program i am following and the TT programs are definately working for me. I'm going to incorporate Mike's finishers into my routine too, they look awesome.

Best of luck with the warrior dash, would love to see the photos. if i can get a low enough quality pic i'll stick on on here from my friends wedding last month.

Were you able to get the kilt you were looking for?
My sister-in-law is making one for me. Excited to try it on.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 08-29-2012, 06:20 AM

Default Can't believe it - TC14 finalist in under 40s men

I checked the finalist and was surprised and excited to find myself one of the finalists in my category.

It would be hard to choose, all the finalists have made such a great transformation.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:25 PM

Congrats on your success - I love it!
Mike
Old 08-29-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitfieldTT View Post
Congrats on your success - I love it!
Mike
Thanks mike

David
TC14 Winner - Males Under 40
Old 09-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Administrator

Awesome work, just re-reading your entry. Looking forward to your continued progress.

(And really glad I sent that last chance email back in May...I almost didn't!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allbruteforce View Post
Been having some internet issues at home so havent been loggin in as often as i'd like. My before and after photos are too large to upload into the forum. I'lll need to find a way to reduce the file size and get them on here.

My TC14 Story

I was sick of being sick. I had just moved home, had fallen into poor eating habits and was virtually sedentary. I needed to hit the reset button and take control of my life.

I was checking my emails on the 29th May and had an email from Craig Ballantyne. Last chance to enter Transformation Contest 14, this was exactly what I needed, a 12 week commitment to nutritious eating and intense training, the proverbial kick up the backside. I picked up the TT Bodyweight Training Manual and began planning my workout for the next morning.

I took Craig’s advice and joined the forums. I created a thread and began to build relationships with the other Turbulence Training Forum Members and found they were a great source of motivation, support and information, having gone through many of the programs before and experiencing their own successes and failures along the way. This is one of the most valuable resources in the Turbulence Training Program; I was accountable not only myself but the other TC14 participants.

My nutrition improved immensely over the 12 week period. I focussed on natural, responsibly produced foods, eating high quality meats, lots of vegetables, some fruits and good quality fats. My energy levels sky rocketed, I felt more alert and felt healthier than I can remember in a long time.

I learned to cook (a huge breakthrough for me) and began to plan my meals effectively. I am planning my protein intake/ purchases on a monthly basis, weekly meal plans are developed and I am no longer tossing food (that had went off) out at the end of each week. I am now eating nutritiously, efficiently and responsibly.

I trust Turbulence Training is the program for me. I have taken the program and followed it completely, no longer in Analysis Paralysis from reading countless blogs and magazine with conflicting theories and advice. I have the right program for me and the progress I can see is awesome in terms of strength, fitness, and weight loss and body composition changes.

I have not achieved the weight loss I set as my initial 12 week goal; however the changes in my body composition have amazed me at times. I look and feel leaner, have dropped inches all over my body, old (and some newer) clothes are becoming too baggy and friends are seeing a noticeable difference. I have lost weight before but have never seen such a change in my body from the weight loss.

The contest is over but my transformation has only just begun. I now have a training method which works fantastically and I am eating satisfying healthy foods which have almost removed my cravings for junk. I have taken control and full responsibility for my life and (as Jason Ferruggia says) “realize that brutally hard fucking work is the only way to achieve greatness.”

Weight on Day 0 – 297 lbs
Weight on Day 84 – 273 lbs
Old 09-03-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Awesome work, just re-reading your entry. Looking forward to your continued progress.

(And really glad I sent that last chance email back in May...I almost didn't!)
I'm really glad you sent the email too. My journey has only just begun. I'll make the committment to TC15, even though i cannot enter the contest.

I will continue to progress towards my goals.

A big thank you again.

David
TC14 Winner - Males Under 40
Old 09-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Awesome, keep the momentum going.