TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 16th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Default WINNERS of the 16th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest

WINNERS of the 16th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest have been announced...amazing that some categories didn't have even have three entries...an under-40 gent could have lost 1 pound and won $250!

New contest starts tomorrow:

- www.turbulencetrainingcontest.com
Old 04-29-2013, 08:28 AM

Craig, I am thrilled to have placed second in TT#16 and cannot thank you enough. TT has changed my life. I know that sounds dramatic, but not only have you helped me in my fitness goals, you have made me a better person. I have always been a positive person, and reading your posts here and at ETR validates this way of life.
In your honor I will donating some of my winning to my local food bank, fire department and EMT squad.
Will be joining you in TT#17 to continue my journey.
Thanks, Concetta
Old 05-01-2013, 07:53 AM

Concetta, congratulations on your 2nd place finish. I likewise finished 2nd in mens over 40 and would like to voice similar feelings to those you posted. The TT workouts and positive comments by Craig and many others on this site are helpful and refreshing. I was happy to get a monetary prize but feel I will benefit most from the membership extension. I applaud you for your contributions to local useful organizations and appreciate your positive attitude. Best of success in your future efforts.
Don
Old 05-01-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman View Post
Concetta, congratulations on your 2nd place finish. I likewise finished 2nd in mens over 40 and would like to voice similar feelings to those you posted. The TT workouts and positive comments by Craig and many others on this site are helpful and refreshing. I was happy to get a monetary prize but feel I will benefit most from the membership extension. I applaud you for your contributions to local useful organizations and appreciate your positive attitude. Best of success in your future efforts.
Don
Congratulations back, Don. I appreciate the monetary prize, but am thrilled that my membership is extended. This is where I want to be. Concetta
Old 05-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Thanks for all of your hard work, Don! Congrats on being such a great role model and in such great shape. You're very inspiring. Looking forward to helping you along the way with more great programs.

Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman View Post
Don