TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 06:58 AM

Thanks for the support guys ... Back on track now.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Administrator

still on it? keep pushing!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
still on it? keep pushing!
I am still on it!

Thanks for the encouragement Craig. Has been a very hectic week at work so haven't had much time to post this week. Also meant haven't had a chance to do my before pics. We have a public holiday tomorrow ... Am planning to take my pics tonight.

Has been a decent week overall diet wise though yesterday was my birthday so my wife took me out to dinner so thats my reward meal for the week.

Looking forward to a solid TT workout today. Will post in more detail afterwards.

Good luck all
Old 05-15-2013, 07:29 PM

Happy Birthday for yesterday! If you can't have a reward meal on your birthday there's something wrong.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:31 AM

Thanks mate for the bday wishes ...

Sorry to say yesterday was not a good day. Went out for dinner and ended up having quite a lot of wine.

I need to pull my socks up from here on in. It was my birthday this week and a stressful week at work but still I should have made better choices. Today I have the day off so planning a bodyweight circuit and some sprints later.

Had a grapefruit and some peanut butter for breakfast and now about to have a home made spaghetti bolognaise for my lunch with loads of veggies. Going to drink loads of water and tea also and get ready for better times.

I guess the good thing is I am still standing even after a couple of slip ups this week. I won't give up this year. I just know this is the one where I'll make it.

Will learn these lessons and move on.

On another note I am looking at investing in the home workout revolution ....

Cheers all
Old 05-17-2013, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHK View Post
Sorry to say yesterday was not a good day. Went out for dinner and ended up having quite a lot of wine.
Been there done that! Don't worry.

You're making more good choices than bad that's the main thing. Concentrate on slowly but surely increasing the percentage in favor of good rather than evil.

Too many changes all at once is a recipe for failure.

Anyway there's no such this as too much wine I've been told
Old 05-17-2013, 02:34 AM

Are you a platinum member here Tom ? As if so HWR is available. If you're not though - it is worth the investment.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:58 AM

Thanks Peter. You're right I guess it is all about small improvements.

Donna I'm not a platinum member. Thinking may be worth becoming one though.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHK View Post
Thanks Peter. You're right I guess it is all about small improvements.

Donna I'm not a platinum member. Thinking may be worth becoming one though.
That's it. It's definitely worth going platinum. Although if you win you won't have to.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:03 PM

Hi all

I haven't posted for a while as have been busy with work and other stuff but in the meanwhile the transformation continues ... Did not have the best of weeks last week but picked up the pace again over the weekend and now fully back on track.

Overall I am a couple of pounds down from my start point two weeks ago. Yesterday was actually my official day 1 though as I took my before picture. I am 84 kilos (185 pounds), just over 20 per cent body fat (not sure how accurate I am) and I am 38 inch waist with the tape measure (weirdly I wear a 34 jeans though!).

Yesterday was a really good day. Had a very intense workout A of TT2k3 which I finished with the bodysquat punisher that Craig posted.

By the time I'd finished the 3 upper body supersets of TT 2k3 A (pull up/DB press; DB row, incline DB press; incline DB cure, decline push up) my arms were quivering so I found it hard to even hold them out for a bodyweight squat. Pulled through two rounds though and I felt great after.

Diet has been good last few days. I am currently in Beijing for my work. I find it hard when travelling especially in countries like China where it's hard to just grab a salad for lunch.

But before leaving I bought a lot of nuts, some protein drinks and some other healthy optons to keep me going.

This morning at the hotel I had two boiled eggs with veggies (red cabbage, broccoli, lotus root, cucumbers) and some pineapple and melon and a small slice of cheese for my breakfast so it's a good start. Realistically I will be going out for a Chinese meal while here with colleagues so I will try and keep it as healthy as possible.

The hotel has a gym and a nice pool so no excuses for my workouts. Tonight I will do the old man warm up followed by some lengths of the pool.

Tomorrow it'll be TT 2k3 Workout B ...

I've also bought HWR.

Haven't received my programs yet but I am looking forward to it. May use as my next program but if not will see about the option of using in conjunction to my current one as I've read is also possible.

Also see it as a way to get my wife into it as she doesn't like the gym ...

Good luck all

Last edited by TomHK : 05-21-2013 at 08:06 PM.