TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 18th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2013, 07:20 AM

Wink I AM a Fox

Hi- my name is Ali Fox. I am officially entering the 18th turbulence training transformation.

About me- I am a full time lawyer and mother of a 1 & 2 year old. I recently finished my personal training certification and am currently setting up my own PT business- Ali Fox Transformations. After my girls go to bed I run group training sessions for my clients down the beach. This is my only time for exercise and I figured what better motivation than to have a team doing it with you!

Most excitingly I am currently finishing my TT certification which I am submitting any day. Craig has been the most inspirational and motivational person I have ever come across in the fitness world. I want to be part of the 1 Million Mission. To move us closer to this goal I have signed on almost 40 'foxes' to my current 12 week challenge. Together we will Fox the next 12 weeks.

I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing this journey!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliaussie View Post
Hi- my name is Ali Fox. I am officially entering the 18th turbulence training transformation.

About me- I am a full time lawyer and mother of a 1 & 2 year old. I recently finished my personal training certification and am currently setting up my own PT business- Ali Fox Transformations. After my girls go to bed I run group training sessions for my clients down the beach. This is my only time for exercise and I figured what better motivation than to have a team doing it with you!

Most excitingly I am currently finishing my TT certification which I am submitting any day. Craig has been the most inspirational and motivational person I have ever come across in the fitness world. I want to be part of the 1 Million Mission. To move us closer to this goal I have signed on almost 40 'foxes' to my current 12 week challenge. Together we will Fox the next 12 weeks.

You definitely came to the right place!! Welcome!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliaussie View Post

This is awesome! Welcome aboard!

Mikey
Old 09-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Wow, this is really cool! Can't wait to follow your journey.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:21 AM

About me- my name is Ali. I'm originally from London Ontario in Canada. I moved to Australia to go to law school and ended up staying. I now live in Redcliffe Queensland. I work full time as a lawyer. I also have a 18 month old daughter & another daughter who will turn 3 soon.

I finished my personal training certification about a year ago. However, I got sick soon after I was certified.

When my second daughter was 5 months old I was taken to emergency with suspected meningitis. They performed an emergency lumbar puncture. When I woke up there was a complication with my neck. I couldn't support my head and ended up spending 2 weeks in hospital recovering. I had to be wheeled out of the hospital in a wheelchair when I was released. Nobody had answers. Doctors just prescribed drugs & when they didn't work- stronger drugs. I was told no exercise. I tried everything- chiro, physio, massage, EFT tapping, healing circles, meditation. I finally decided to start exercising again. I used a number of Craig's workouts that I'd used in the past combined with my own sessions I created. Slowly my neck started to get stronger and the pain less intense.

I used this 'obstacle' as an opportunity to make myself stronger than before. I set up Ali Fox Transformations and let my passion for fitness and helping others while I was also helping myself- be the driving force. I live my life in 12 week blocks and am always looking for new ways to motivate and inspire- both others and myself.

So that is me in a nutshell. I am so looking toward to this new 12 week journey to becoming a stronger me. I have a workout journal I'm going to have finished by the end and a few other goals I will post later. My main goal is to achieve 100% success for my clients that are doing this with me. I have them all tagged with FitBits or Jawbones- as we're doing a million step challenge to help us move more over the next 12 weeks!

And- I can't wait to submit my TT paperwork to become a certified TT trainer. TT by the beach!

That's all for now! Bed over here. A big stair/kettle bell workout at the beach tonight!

Have a great day everybody on the other side.

Ali
Old 09-08-2013, 09:18 PM

Default How inspiring!

You are showing that it doesn't matter how much else is going on in your life, you can accomplish your goals if you put your mind towards achieving them.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:55 AM
Administrator

This is really great!

Stay strong and get stronger, 12 weeks at a time.

Well done.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:08 AM

Just back from running a beach boot camp session with 13 ladies on the 12 week challenge. Stairs, beach and body weight. After a long day at work and sick daughter- have a clear and happy head! Lets do this!
Old 09-09-2013, 02:10 PM

Love the 12 week segments and challenges.That's why all of us have had success with Craigs contests. Good luck to you and your "beach ladies". What a great place for a workout. Concetta
Old 09-10-2013, 05:51 AM

Setting up my soon to be studio. Very small but if you build it they will come! If only I had the time to build a studio! Booked my first babysitter this week and will start on it after my kids go to bed. Get my before photos for all my ladies (and some men) tomorrow. Send them out for everybody's fridges!

Exhausted with a million things to do today so a no workout day but busy running around and also chasing 1 & 2 year old. 2 beach boxing sessions tomorrow (before work & after girls go to bed) so that will make up for it. Hope everyone's weeks are going well!

Last edited by aliaussie : 09-14-2013 at 07:17 AM.