TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 27th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
if you give in to junk, you miss out on energy.

Focus on energy!
Amen. ENERGY. Today's lunch was one of my two "reward meals" I'm doing a week, one is always my mom's house, where I loosen up a little bit on the carbs. We had a catered meal at our full-time associate meeting today, Mexican food, so I let myself have a handful of teh chips to dip in my chicken & meat bowl loaded with the other veggies. That was it.

I gave a presentation to our senior leadership team today as our meeting's theme was "Innovation - what's next?" and led everyone in a fun S.T.E.M. (science, tech, engineering, math) activity, letting them workout their innovation muscles that were getting pumped up with great teaching all morning. It was fun challenging my peers and higher-ups to innovate, together! Great feedback. I enjoy getting in front of a group of people and talking, even 150 of them (!!) I just have to keep the Jim Gaffigan humor in check HAHAHA

“You know what it’s like having a fourth kid? Imagine you’re drowning, then someone hands you a baby.” - Jim Gaffigan

He's my spirit animal.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Administrator

I can see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrothaMannP11911 View Post

“You know what it’s like having a fourth kid? Imagine you’re drowning, then someone hands you a baby.” - Jim Gaffigan

He's my spirit animal.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:20 PM

Nice work on the minimized cheat meal. You are exactly where I was 14 years ago. Sort of. Someone tossed me 2 babies!

One of those babies caught 2 interceptions today!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-11-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Nice work on the minimized cheat meal. You are exactly where I was 14 years ago. Sort of. Someone tossed me 2 babies!

One of those babies caught 2 interceptions today!
Sounds great! Congrats! I can't even imagine this yet.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:01 PM

Default 9/11

Good afternoon, everyone, hope your Sunday is going well. My daughter is wearing my wife's "New York" shirt and Kandice talked the older two through a little about the history of that event.

Great day of good choices in the diet realm today. No formal workout, will be plugging in the ol' PumpItUp Dancepad this afternoon and seeing if it still works. It's an interval workout machine and probably why I stayed in such good shape in college, plus the good eating and working out. I will definitely not be starting from where I was, but I was a pretty awesome white dude at it.

Today, my oldest daughter took off running around the kitchen. She's done this before, shown an interest in running. I want to encourage healthy habits and make a point of it this contest to capatalize on these moments to encourage family wellness. So, I said we should take you running... then she said "Are you still trying to, you know, get smaller?"

LOL!

I said of course I am.

"Then you and I can go running!"

..............uh oh.

If my daughter wants to go jogging, guess what I'm doing then? At this point, her 7-year-old legs and my lack of running practice, we will probably be able to go the same distance
Old 09-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Administrator

Great enthusiasm, and wonderful role modeling. Keep up the great work.
Old 09-13-2016, 04:16 PM

Default 9/13/16

Because of you all, I didn't grab the sub sandwich that was offered to me for freaky fast and free (gives you a hint where it came from) and BBQ chips. I didn't want to come in and write I had ate it or have to beat around the bush.

PHEW.

Some lifeguard just took it as I was typing this. Temptation is gone.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Strength!!!!
Old 09-14-2016, 04:51 PM

Default 9/14

Great workout last night, another Bare Minimum workout. I need to pick out my next 3 from the Barefit manual. The one I did last night had DB Rows and.... just for fun... I tried the 100lb DBs and could do 4 on each arm. I KNOW it was outside the prescribe way for the workout, but dangit it felt awesome to pick that much weight up and heave it around.

I can't think of a diet snafu the last couple of days. Ready to measure. I feel like it's GOT to be going the right way. Drinking plenty of water, being active, etc.

Scheduled a "Vision for your Life" meeting with my wife tonight after or before an episode of Stranger Things. I would never watch this kind of drama show, I prefer lighthearted stuff typically, life is too short to be bummed by Breaking Bad, even if its well-scripted and stuff, but my goodness this show touches on all the right buttons... Nerdy kids, scary stuff, some humor, FANTASTIC soundtrack (it's 80s scary movie music with a touch of EDM), etc. All it needs are those old tube TV lines on the screen. It is quite the example of someone taking and developing a niche product that is reaching tons of people. THANK YOU NETFLIX.

They are rolling out Mystery Science Theatre 3000's new season in 2017, too, which is in my top 5 shows of all time.

LOL just realized how much of that was gushing about TV

Go weight loss, meatheading, go planning, go dieting!!!
Old 09-14-2016, 05:28 PM
Administrator

Go Barefit!