TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 22nd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2015, 05:05 AM

Default observation about Pro division

I've noticed on the pro division side the entrants are considerably more picky about their results. They want the best. I include myself in this too, as I have not had the consistent diet to make the necessary changes for me to let myself do the after photo and enter.

I've seen similar observations with past winners in the Pro area. They want their results to be better and hold themselves to a higher standard.

i am not sure what the #s for entrants are on pro division but it wouldn't surprise me if its considerably lower. However, that being said it's still a great incentive for me and others to make changes.

For the next TT contest, I may not make mine a weight loss goal, might do something different. Maybe an activity level goal or a business transformation goal or something. Or both.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:27 AM

Great observation. I have a few clients that I've worked with for the previous pro categories and I find that they have very high expectations but it is great motivation. Expanding your goals to include other life transformations such as fitness and business and life goals is a great way to add success to all areas of your life! I personally live my life in 12 week blocks and always focus on 3 areas of my life- fitness, health and wealth. It keeps me motivated and accountable.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:40 PM

I have found that it takes a great deal of good focused effort to get to a healthy weight, and stay there. (To say the least!) It also takes an effective food plan, smart training, rest and recovery, support, patience and persistence.

For me personally, I did get to a "normal" BMI during my first transformation. It took 2 more 12 week contests to get to my personal ideal.

The big revelation looking back on the past 7 years is that it takes a similar amount of focus and effort to maintain significant fat loss, (65 pounds for me) as it goes to achieve it in the first place.

Craig said it shortly after I started TT: Fat loss is simple once you accept how hard it is.

I didn't want to accept it then, but I do accept it now. There is a silver lining though! I honestly love the way I eat, train, sleep, relate, and live.

So I'm grateful for the "Pro" division. I agree with Ali, and the 12 week structure keeps me focused and aware.

It is so worth it.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:04 PM

Very true.

I simply won't even submit an entry unless I'm happy with the progress that I've made. It's the pro division and as such the results should be really impressive not just average.

I'd actually feel bad about taking CB's money unless I gave him some before and afters that he could show to the world and say "hey this is what my programming can do for you".

I obviously started 6 weeks late on this one but that's no excuse. Ultimately my diet was not up to par to produce great results. My diet was okay don't get me wrong but it wasn't great which is what it needed to be.

I will not submit an entry but I will continue to enter because even if I don't follow through it does keep me accountable and makes me much more mindful of my decisions.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:43 PM
Administrator

great feedback, everyone! Thank you.