TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 22nd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2015, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Ha, Ha! Wait until 20 more years go by............LOL...Rob
I can only imagine Rob!
Old 02-13-2015, 10:16 PM

Happy Belated Birthday! You've almost caught up to me!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 02-27-2015, 02:31 PM

Checking in.

Diet has been very much cleaned up. Following a paleo(ish) type of eating plan at present. Not being anal about but sticking to it for the most part.

I've reduced my booze consumption but it needs to go completely next month if I'm to submit some decent after shots.

I tried a pair of shorts on yesterday that were shall we say, snug, two weeks ago and they are now very comfortable so this is a good sign.

On the training front I've just finished with Meatheads 5x5 and moved on the Go Hard Get Lean which I am enjoying immensely. This program will see me through to nearly the end of the contest.

It's been a testing week in other news as my car died early this week and I was forced to spend money I don't have to buy a new one. Fortune helped me though as my mechanic hooked me up with a new old bomb so the transfer happened with a minimum of fuss. I was still enough of a disruption that fell behind on some work and study. Need to work harder next week to catch up.

So after training some folks this morning Alisa and I are heading to Sydney for the night to help celebrate a good friends 40th birthday. This could get messy but we're going to make the most of a child free evening.

Next weekend I'm taking a drive 800km north to Ballina to participate in a workshop hosted by Tony Gentilcore which should be fun. It's focusing in on assessment, warm-ups, programming, coaching the big lifts and well as some psychological stuff.

Business is going well though with a number of new people set to sign up post promotion period. Plus a couple of other clients that have been out with various injuries are set to return also.

My Facebook campaign has been very successful for me. I've used the same one several time but I feel it might be time for a change up so I'm going to work on a 28 day challenge soon and try and spin it slightly differently. I need to sit down and think about this though.

Okay enough rambling from me. Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:50 AM

Some bumps in the road, but you are handling them well. Hope 2015 continues to be successful for you. Workouts look incredible. Concetta
Old 03-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Administrator

great work Peter, keep on being consistent.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
great work Peter, keep on being consistent.
Thanks Craig that's what I'm doing. Diet was a bit off over the weekend because I was away and choices were a little limited but I still did pretty well all things considered.

Struggling with saying no to booze is my biggest issue. I've reduced it significantly but know that I need to cut it if I want to see fast results.