TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 22nd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2015, 01:57 PM

Default Focus and Finish

Right I'm back from holidays. There are 64 days left in this competition and that is more than enough time for me to make some major changes so I'm going to jump on board.

Whilst my training has been really good my diet has really fallen apart. I still eat very well but my alcohol consumption and subsequent snacking has gone through the roof since before Xmas and it is showing on my waistline.

My goals for this contest are to:
1) finish (I've had a few failed attempts)
2) get lean whilst maintaining (as much as possible) the strength that I've gained in the past few months of training.
3) Regain the focus I had for my business before Xmas

This will require some major dietary discipline but for the 1st time in a long time I really feel ready to commit.

I've got a lot going on in my life at the moment. If I'm being completely honest I'm feeling quite stressed and anxious much of the time so I know that I need to start focusing in on the things I can control and diet and exercise is a big one. So I shall use this contest to help me with that.

I'll buy and paper and take photos and measurements later today.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Get on a streak, boss!
Old 01-26-2015, 06:21 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Right I'm back from holidays. There are 64 days left in this competition and that is more than enough time for me to make some major changes so I'm going to jump on board.

Whilst my training has been really good my diet has really fallen apart. I still eat very well but my alcohol consumption and subsequent snacking has gone through the roof since before Xmas and it is showing on my waistline.

My goals for this contest are to:
1) finish (I've had a few failed attempts)
2) get lean whilst maintaining (as much as possible) the strength that I've gained in the past few months of training.
3) Regain the focus I had for my business before Xmas

This will require some major dietary discipline but for the 1st time in a long time I really feel ready to commit.

I've got a lot going on in my life at the moment. If I'm being completely honest I'm feeling quite stressed and anxious much of the time so I know that I need to start focusing in on the things I can control and diet and exercise is a big one. So I shall use this contest to help me with that.

I'll buy and paper and take photos and measurements later today.
Well, I'm glad you're here. I'm pretty sure you or your clone was at the Y in Texas last week. I almost fell off the bench reaching for a dumb bell and you looked over and smirked. I said to myself, "Mind your own business Jankowski!"
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 01-26-2015, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Get on a streak, boss!
Yes that is the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Well, I'm glad you're here. I'm pretty sure you or your clone was at the Y in Texas last week. I almost fell off the bench reaching for a dumb bell and you looked over and smirked. I said to myself, "Mind your own business Jankowski!"
Thanks Leslie! Brother from another mother in Texas hey?
Old 01-28-2015, 01:35 PM

Default 5.30am update

Photos and measurements done and I've got some work to do. More than I thought actually!

My first two days have been good diet wise. Meatheads 5 x 5 kicked my arse! Tuesday's squat session is still stinging 2 days on.

I've rolled out a Facebook campaign and it is starting to respond nicely. People to train all morning, then me and then I'll get stuck into calling some leads
Old 01-28-2015, 01:43 PM

You can do this Peter! Focus my friend! Great success!!! Concetta
Old 01-29-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
You can do this Peter! Focus my friend! Great success!!! Concetta
Thanks Concetta yes I can.

A lot of my anxieties earlier this month were simply due to the fact I couldn't take action due to my impending holiday. Now it's out of the way an I'm rolling again that stress has subsided.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:47 PM

How's the booze consumption? I've not had a drink since Sunday! I think I'm gonna cut it out on all days except Friday and Saturday.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 01-29-2015, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
How's the booze consumption? I've not had a drink since Sunday! I think I'm gonna cut it out on all days except Friday and Saturday.
I had a couple of glasses of red last night but that's about it this week. I'm thinking about a similar game plan only drinking on a Saturday and Sunday because I don't have clients on a Sunday Monday.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:53 PM
Administrator

good plan, stay strong. Be the leader your family and clients need you to be.