TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 22nd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2015, 06:32 PM

I would add sauerkraut to your diet. I am fully convinced of it's wonderfulness. It has to be raw though. I also like a T or 2 of ACV in my water. (also needs to be raw)

One other thing you might try is canned pumpkin. I know for a fact that it is a powerful laxative for dogs!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 01-07-2015, 11:56 AM

Leslie,
The whole digestion issue is much more complicated for some. I know Craig has mentioned digestive issues as well. Most people it's relatively simple but my case requires a lot of "testing". I just ruled out allergies to wheat,peanuts,fish,shellfish etc. They did a panel of about 60 things.All of which came back non allergic.
So I a gonna try the Fodmap elimination this round and see what happens.Add back in the different classes of fodmaps one at a time to see what I'm sensitive to.

Happy to report of the 8 pounds I am down 4 in two days. I was just eating massive amounts of food over the holidays and paid the price. Discipline is very helpful!

Workouts have been going great!
Old 01-07-2015, 06:43 PM

Man...Sorry you have to deal with all of that! Way to go on the 4 lbs!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 01-13-2015, 06:59 AM

Day 13

I am down 6 pounds now. I had planned to skip my cheat on Saturday but ended up having a few drinks. 4 to be exact. I worked at my restaurant job and even brought my food with me so I had something healthy. Anyone who's ever worked in a restaurant knows it is very unpredictable. Saturday nights are somewhat predictable where I work...BUSY. This past Saturday was even busier than normal. I didn't have a chance to eat the food I brought with me. I got out at almost 10 pm. Most of the time I am out by 9:15 latest.So after I went home I walked next door and had a bowl of soup with my 4 drinks. It is my goal by the end of this year to quit my restaurant job. I am down to one night a week and even then I take off at least one Saturday a month it seems. It is a source of stress and almost not worth what I earn. By the end of the year I will quit. On the plus side even with the alcohol calories I only took in about 2100 so even with the cheat I wasn't way off track.

I have been doing great on my workouts and my food intake.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Man...Sorry you have to deal with all of that! Way to go on the 4 lbs!
Thanks, Leslie. It's now 6 pounds, Yay!!!
Yeah, it's no fun to have digestive problems.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:02 AM

A quick update:
I have been 95% compliant with my food. I am committed to my health
Workouts are going great.
My alcohol intake has been better but still not as on track as I would like. It has still been a small victory in that area.
I still continue to wrestle with my digestive issues but am more dedicated than ever to figure them out!
Old 01-23-2015, 12:35 PM

Default Brian's Boot Camp in Lapeer

I skipped my regularly scheduled TT workout this morning because I am going to Lapeer to workout at Brian's 5:30 Boot Camp.

My sister in law is good friends with the owner's of Daner's Diner. The owners wife has been going to Brian's boot camp for about 4 months and encouraged my sister in law to join. So as a motivational and of course to work hard, I am joining them in Lapeer tonight for my Friday TT.

I am sure it will be a blast!
Old 02-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Administrator

How did it go? How is the transformation progressing?
Old 02-14-2015, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
How did it go? How is the transformation progressing?
The boot camp in Lapeer was great! It was Friday so I didn't get to say hi to Brian.

The digestive issues are still my biggest setback in my transformation. It's all part of the process, though. The quicker I control the GI trouble the better results I will achieve.

I have been eating gluten free 95% of the time but I have not been drinking gluten free. Beer is something I am just going to have to face and give up and truly go gluten free 100%.

I feel like my fat loss is going good but the weight because of the GI issues is still only down a few pounds.
Old 02-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Administrator

I hope you find what you need within you to take this issue seriously, because it is a serious obstacle in your way of success in many areas of your life.