TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 20th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2014, 07:03 PM

Smile

Nice work on the improved eating! I had some gluten on Saturday, because I allowed myself to get too hungry and it was chocolate cake with vanilla and chocolate mousse. No real ill effects that I could notice, but it won't be happening again!
Old 05-21-2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Nice work on the improved eating! I had some gluten on Saturday, because I allowed myself to get too hungry and it was chocolate cake with vanilla and chocolate mousse. No real ill effects that I could notice, but it won't be happening again!
Thank you, Leslie.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:42 AM

Default Day 15

Workout done
I felt a little weak today on the push ups and mountain climbers. I didn't do any push ups from the toes and didn't make the full 40 seconds on the mountain climber sets on the second and third sets. I do however feel it was because I am tired this morning. Monday evening I stayed the night at my sister's house so I could ride up north with my niece to be there for my mom.
I didn't sleep well(not being in my own bed) and we had to get up early to go to the hospital.
My mom has been having neck issues and needed a vertebral fusion in C-3,4,6. She is not as strong as she used to be. My niece and I stayed as long as we could for visitation and I didn't get home until 11 pm. I did sleep better last night in my own bed but had to get up early to work with one of my clients. I am thinking on a nap... and it's only just after 8 am LOL

I am emotionally drained,too. I hate to see my mom in that condition. She has always been the type to take care of everyone else. It hurts to see her so frail. It was touch and go after surgery. Her Blood pressure kept getting real low and even with oxygen her blood oxygen was low.I was scared and still am but had to get back home for my family. She was doing better by the time I left the hospital but I am still concerned. My step dad has his own health issues so it will be a challenge at home. My niece and I would like to get her down here so we can help with her care until she is better. She will have to wear a neck brace for at least 3 months.

I did pack a cooler bag of healthy snacks. I only ate 1 meal at the hospital. It was their healthy option. We ate 1 meal at a restaurant as well. Not as healthy of an option but portion controlled. I did great on defeating my past eating patterns in this stressful situation.
Not perfect but it was a step in the right direction. In the past I would have got fast food on the way, overate and stress eat etc.

Shawn
Old 05-22-2014, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
Workout done. I did great on defeating my past eating patterns in this stressful situation.
Not perfect but it was a step in the right direction. In the past I would have got fast food on the way, overate and stress eat etc.

Shawn
It's a lot tougher to stick with your goals when the outside stressors start piling on, but you're doing great! Be proud of yourself and keep at it. You're worth it!
Old 05-22-2014, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
It's a lot tougher to stick with your goals when the outside stressors start piling on, but you're doing great! Be proud of yourself and keep at it. You're worth it!
Thank you, Maureen. I will keep at it. It just takes time to reprogram my habits but I am getting there
Old 05-23-2014, 09:55 AM

Default Day 17

Workout done!
I was a bit stronger on todays TT 2.0 Intermediate workout B
I had a little more rest but not as refreshed as I should be.

I have decided I really want to quit my restaurant job. I enjoy the people. The bosses are great and the coworkers are nice but it just isn't my passion... I love to cook but in the restaurant setting it is stressful. I was so stressed yesterday.... I have to come up with a ditch my day job plan and do it! I was totally exhausted yesterday and I only worked 4 hours. I can work 4 hours at home without the stress and I am not exhausted afterwards.

I am only making about $300 a month from it. 3 boot camp clients....That's it! If I can get 3 more regular campers... I need to get the boot camp in the park going as soon as I return from San Diego. I have been training a couple of clients but I need to get enough people on board to get a space by fall!

I did terrible yesterday at the restaurant. I was so stressed. I stress ate. I am fasting at least a few more hours this morning.

I am going to work on my vision board after I finish my post. My business vision has lacked clarity. I need to focus in and make it happen!

Shawn
Old 05-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Stay strong, Shawn.

Here's what I want you to do.

1) Sit down and write out the vision for your family, life, and business. Watch this video for help: www.ANewAmericanDream.com

2) Be clear, concise, and specific.

3) Set 3 short-term (30-day) and 3 long-term (90 day) goals that are process oriented, not just outcome oriented.

Process-oriented goals means:
I will call 3 prospective local business joint venture companies each week.

Outcome-oriented goals means:
I will have 10 new clients.

We focus on process goals because those are the things within our control.

4) Make a list of all the trainers you need to connect with at the TT Summit.

5) Make a list of all the questions you have for each of them.

6) Make a note of how you can add value to THEIR lives, too. Maybe you can connect them to someone...maybe you can refer a friend to their online program...maybe you can take them a book they will love...maybe you can take them a Thank You card for a tip that you learned from them in the past. Any little thing will do. It's the though that counts.

7) Bring the positive energy.

Surround yourself with people who are better than you…they will bring out the best in you. Keep letting (positive) people know about your ambitions, and they WILL go out of their way to help you. Trust me. And stay strong.

If you take these steps you will get 100x's the value of your TT Summit travel investment.

I really appreciate you being there and being part of the TT family.

You should make an extra effort to connect with Brian and see if there is some mentoring he might be able to provide.

Thank you Shawn, and stay strong, and keep on pushing on.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Old 05-23-2014, 03:50 PM

Default Thank you

Thank You, Craig.

I will get on that list!
Old 05-24-2014, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Looking forward to hearing your success story after the summit.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:27 AM

Default Day 19

My son is home on leave
He stayed in one of our spare beds last night. He is still asleep. He was exhausted after driving all the way from Georgia. I am looking forward to the visit. These next few weeks will be a whirlwind...In a good way!

My grandson turns 4 on June 3rd. I get to spend some time with them before I jump on the plane June 4th to go to the TT Summit.

On a business note I am looking for a small spot to put a store front by fall. I want to start offering private reformer training and have a spot for indoor camps. I am going to look at a space that has been empty for some time. They told me over the phone they are already ready to negotiate.... We shall see. I am looking at the space on Tuesday morning.

So these next few week will be great!

Shawn