TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 22nd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2015, 07:01 PM

Default 1/30/15

Today was an early to work day. I was the "inclusion" teacher which means I bounced from class to class supporting the lead teacher who had a few special- ed kids in the class. I got to re-learn graphing inequalities! I always sub-contracted math when I was homeschooling middle school/high school! I love special ed and band. They don't care what anybody thinks of them!

I also gave up lunch to cover for a teacher who was having really strong braxton hicks contractions.(pre-labor contractions). Pretty exciting stuff.

So.....
breakfast-none(I don't and can't eat that early)(6:30)

Lunch-(b/n classes, eaten over a 1 1/2 hour time frame)cherry tomatoes,cucumbers,hummus,chicken drumstick,1/2 sweet potato, boiled egg

Exercise-Just KB swings today. I did 200. I will get a long walk in tomorrow down to the pond to see what's going on down there and BCHD C

Dinner-Strocatto, salad, and cab(the fam is having Chinese food and donuts!)

Have a great weekend transformers!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 01-30-2015 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:11 PM

Smile 1/31/15

2700 Kettle Bell Swings!!!
I'm gonna keep the momentum going and do 2800 in February!

Breakfast-2 eggs, 3 slices of bacon

Long walk with my Cali Bear. 250 KB swings(across the day)(I miss counted and had a bunch to do)

Lunch-1.5 oz mixed nuts, chunk of granny smith apple,boiled egg with siracha,grren drink

Dinner-Stracotto, mashed potatoes,cab(no veggies)

I'll try t get my TT workout in before the big game tomorrow which I probably won't watch. I like basketball and soccer. I tolerate baseball for my child. I dislike football. I've been to a few hockey games. I could never actually see the puck.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17