TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Challenge Workouts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2014, 07:35 AM

Making another run at the 30 Min Challenge and associated workout. The workouts A & B associated with this are brief but fairly intense. Only 3 supersets in both the A & B workouts. Two days a week I am doing a kettlebell workout with a level II instructor and generally doing a KB workout at home one other day. My results for the challenge workout was pretty much in the middle of what I have done in the past. Craig states he has completed 5 rounds and slightly into the 6th. Yesterday I actually did the 29 minute and 48 second challenge because that is when I stopped.....at the end of 4 completed rounds. Max heart rate 173, total calories 427. The workout: Pull Up 5, box jump 10, close grip push up 15, walking lunge 10 per side, chin up 5, mt climber 10, inverted row 10, 1 leg deadlift 10, bicycle crunch 25, step up 15,decline pushup 10. I really doubt I can exceed this by much without sacrificing my form.