TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Challenge Workouts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Mike Whitfield's Avatar
Mike Whitfield Mike Whitfield is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,466
Default Challenge # 83

Do the following superset 4 times, resting for 30 seconds between supersets.

Count the total number of pushups and swings you complete over the 4 rounds. The next time you perform this finisher, try to beat that total number.

KB or DB Swings (30 secs)
Pushups (30 secs)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-30-2014, 11:07 PM
LeslieM's Avatar
LeslieM LeslieM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,627
Default

Mikey-Probably a dumb question, but who are these for and when would they be done?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:23 AM
duckman duckman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 340
Default

Many of these as posted by Mickey are intended to be "finishers" I believe. You can sort of pick up on the thought in the thread from a post by Craig on 3-14-12. There are some challenges that are actually a complete workout ( I am currently doing the 30 min challenge workout and challenge). However, I believe the ones posted by Mickey are more in the line with finishers. Of course you could find a few to do after a workout when you feel like you have a lot of fuel left in your tank or if you do not have enough time to do your usual scheduled workout. Also might be good for when you travel.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:26 AM
Mike Whitfield's Avatar
Mike Whitfield Mike Whitfield is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Mikey-Probably a dumb question, but who are these for and when would they be done?
Not a dumb question at all

These are for everyone - you can do this at the end of your TT workout as a finisher (as long as you have the energy and the TT workout doesn't already have one).
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:27 AM
Mike Whitfield's Avatar
Mike Whitfield Mike Whitfield is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman View Post
Many of these as posted by Mickey are intended to be "finishers" I believe. You can sort of pick up on the thought in the thread from a post by Craig on 3-14-12. There are some challenges that are actually a complete workout ( I am currently doing the 30 min challenge workout and challenge). However, I believe the ones posted by Mickey are more in the line with finishers. Of course you could find a few to do after a workout when you feel like you have a lot of fuel left in your tank or if you do not have enough time to do your usual scheduled workout. Also might be good for when you travel.
I like your answer better! Thanks for the input.

Have a great weekend!
Mike
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:33 AM
duckman duckman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 340
Default

Funny, we must have been posting at the same time. When I hit submit and came back to the thread, your answer was there.

Last edited by duckman : 01-31-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-31-2014, 06:21 PM
LeslieM's Avatar
LeslieM LeslieM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,627
Default Saturday

Would it be okay to do one of the shorter ones on a Saturday since I will still have another day of rest? Sometimes I have excess energy I need to use up!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Mike Whitfield's Avatar
Mike Whitfield Mike Whitfield is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Would it be okay to do one of the shorter ones on a Saturday since I will still have another day of rest? Sometimes I have excess energy I need to use up!
That should be fine Leslie. That's great about your energy.

Keep crushing it!
Mikey
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.