TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 27th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2016, 01:50 PM

Default Mann Fam Fat-Flamin' TT Plan 2016

Hello 27th contest!

I'm really excited that the wife and kids will be participating in better eating practices this next contest. It is a family effort this time and that is just going to ramp up this contest for sure. My wife is on board with making healthier choices as a group effort and encouraging our kids to take ownership of this as well.

I'm trying to convince her to enter the contest as well but we aren't there yet Maybe 28th?

My workout plan will be BareFit, awesome diet and only family visits being "cheat" meals, where I will still make the best choices possible.

The biggest victim in the diet this time will be the WHITEZ CARBZ. They must die; their grip on my food intake must go away... It's for 12 weeks right? I can do this.

So, I'll be tracking how well we do this thing as a family and how well I'm slaying the white carb dragon.... will be doing some measurements and going at this hard this time, really just making a few changes of what I'm already doing...

I'm seeing 35 lbs gone from my original weight by age 35 (Nov 5).. maybe more.

Let's do it!
Old 08-24-2016, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Great work, so what's the exact target weight goal and what are you at now?
Old 08-30-2016, 08:25 AM

On a scale of 1 to The Donald, how annoying would you like me to be when you neglect your contest thread?🤓
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 08-30-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
On a scale of 1 to The Donald, how annoying would you like me to be when you neglect your contest thread?��
I'm setting a reminder system as I type. Every couple of days. If it's been four days or a long three annoy me

OFFICIALLY officially starting today, as its the start of the work week and taking the picturez. Unofficially started yesterday; it really isn't going to be HARD, just have to do a few more mental exercises to not eat white stuff, sugar or carbs.

I KNOW its going to do a world of hurt to my fat, though

The wife made a modified dinner for me last night, not putting the pasta in it. They aren't completely jumping in unfortunately (I didn't listen I guess as well I thought I did when we talked about it lol... typically husband) but my goal is to get the family talking and thinking in a positive way about the food we eat and really encouraging hard and working towards where we need to be; buying the right foods, what we eat out, having treats but limited, etc.

Last edited by BrothaMannP11911 : 08-30-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Great work, live and lead by example.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:29 PM

Default Mann Down

I'm doing great on diet day 2.

However, just stabbed my finger with a plastic fork poking holes in a sweet potato.... yep, that just happened.It is bleeding and hurts like the dickens, so don't think lifting is happening today I'll do some of the dreaded cardioz and if it stops, take kids to the y and get Barefit workout in this evening.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:49 AM

Great job on the diet. Do you plan your lunches several days in advance. I find that helpful. Hope you are healing nicely from the puncture wounds. I invent new ways to injure myself daily.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-01-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Great job on the diet. Do you plan your lunches several days in advance. I find that helpful. Hope you are healing nicely from the puncture wounds. I invent new ways to injure myself daily.
HAHA. I can't grip anything so going to do some Bodyweight stuff today... A fun challenge added to, you know, trying to be a master fat fighter this time, is I've had to change my work schedule to help supplement our afterschool programs... so I'm at a site at 7:30am and get off at 5:30pm typically, while trying to work on some massive projects and normal staff management.... There is no time to run home in the middle, very few break opportunities, etc. PLUS the baby has decided to teeth, so sleep is so low for the wife and I.

Thus, energy levels are waaaay down this week with the diet change, but not going to use white carbs of death to try and fuel it. I'm not that Mann anymore.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:00 PM

Great BareFit workout today. I was reluctant to try weights and was going to stop if there were issues, but no problem. Great finisher, too.

Today's a fasting day until this early afternoon, no problems. For me, it works. It isn't for everyone. I didn't yesterday. I've got a burst of energy right now after the workout so going to knock out a few small projects then head home early, got a few free tickets to the Kansas City Chiefs game tonight, excited to take my kids to their first-ever major sports event, even if its preseason. We are eating beforehand, so no concerns about spending money.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Have an amazing time at the game!