TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2011, 01:21 PM

Default Can Winners Re-enter the TT Contest?

Awesome, my first question in the TT forum. Quick question - can winners from a previous TT Contest enter the very next contest?
Old 09-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Administrator

No Mike!! Give everyone else a chance...haha

I'm 99.9% sure winners can enter into the next contest. Hopefully Craig can confirm this for you.

P.S. It's about time you got on the forum.

-Daniel-
Old 09-07-2011, 01:41 PM

I certainly have- often

Since it is a transformation contest it stays pretty fair, as it's all about how much you can improve. It would certainly be pretty hard to win twice in a row with the amazing transformations we see here. After I won TT 2 I was worried about the fairness of entering again... for about half a minute!

In the end the transformation contests are another tool to help us get results, and I don't think any one here would begrudge anybody the use of a tool that works so well!

This is a mighty good place to make a request for an open contest. There wouldn't even have to be a cash prize. How about anyone who enters, follows all the rules, and submits an entry at the end, gets to participate in a Boot Camp class with CB in Vegas? We would have to take care of our own travel and accommodations of course.

Wouldn't that be fun?
Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM

Ha-ha! It IS about time I post something on here, huh? Yeah, this guy is a fireball. I might start calling him just before my workouts.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:46 PM

Well said Catherine! By the way, you killed it on stage at the Summit. I really enjoyed it.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:20 PM

Winners can reenter the contest... I took 3rd in one contest and I won the 6-week & 12-week 11th TT Contest.

And Catherine, I think that would be an awesome treat!!!

I would be in to pay for Craigs flight....

Cheers,

Matty G.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbertTT View Post
Winners can reenter the contest... I took 3rd in one contest and I won the 6-week & 12-week 11th TT Contest.

And Catherine, I think that would be an awesome treat!!!

I would be in to pay for Craigs flight....

Cheers,

Matty G.
Me too Matty G. I certainly owe the guy a debt of gratitude. But no pressure Craig. Really. Ever.

This may be the place to say that the best thank you is to enter, stick to the program, and post results no matter what. I learn just as much from my mistakes as my successes.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:30 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
Me too Matty G. I certainly owe the guy a debt of gratitude. But no pressure Craig. Really. Ever.

This may be the place to say that the best thank you is to enter, stick to the program, and post results no matter what. I learn just as much from my mistakes as my successes.
Catherine, you don't have any mistakes, you have made progress each time you have transformed, and have maintained along the way, I would say that is a resounding Success!!

I suppose everyone has a different motive to join the competition, and I guess for some they do it to win and to win the money. But I know for most of us it's not about winning a cash prize, Matty has proved that by donating his so others can have TT as resource. For me it's about the journey and making life long changes, and enjoying the best health I can, even though I have entered 2 contests, it was never about winning, that's just a bonus when it happened.

I just love the community spirit and feeling I get by joining a contest and the awesome people you meet along the way. Your knowledge just grows every day because these guys know so much!

So whether you have been here before or not , I say join in and enjoy the ride
Old 09-08-2011, 07:26 AM

[quote=galaxy;154611]

I just love the community spirit and feeling I get by joining a contest and the awesome people you meet along the way. Your knowledge just grows every day because these guys know so much!

So whether you have been here before or not , I say join in and enjoy the ride[/QUOT

I second this!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 09-08-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post

So whether you have been here before or not , I say join in and enjoy the ride

I second this!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'