TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2011, 11:06 AM

Default Day 15 update

I've had kind of a rough time staying on track the last few days, in both the nutrition and workout departments. I'm going to try for 100% nutrition compliance today to get things back on track.

Did Beginner TT workout B last night:

Warm-up:
2 circuits of:
- prisoner squats x 10
- kneeling pushups x 8
- stability ball leg curls x 8

- DB chest press - 20lb DB x 8
- DB step-ups - 15lb DB x 8

Main workout:

2 supersets:
- DB chest press - 30lb DB x 10
- DB step-ups - 20lb DB x 10

2 supersets:
- kneeling elevated push-up x 6 each side
- 1-leg hip extension x 10 each side

2 supersets:
- plank - 30 seconds
- bird dog x 6 each side

Followed this with Interval workout B (4 intervals of 60 seconds each at level 10 on the stairmaster, with 60 seconds rest between intervals.)

"Never, ever, ever give up."
Old 06-05-2011, 02:49 AM

Hello to a fellow Canadian! I just picked up your thread...I am a TT newbie as well. It sounds like you are doing great with your plan.

Did you ever initiate the Dax Moy 100 Goal program? I read about it in the TT package as well...and it seems intriguing. Just wondering what your experience has been.

TT11 Contest Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=10773
Old 06-06-2011, 01:47 PM

Hi raincoast,

I am doing the Magic 100 plan, although I don't have 100 goals as the program suggests. It has helped me to focus on what is really important to me and to take action towards those goals. My two main goals are to get in shape both physically and financially and I'm making good progress in both of those areas, thanks to TT for the progress in the physical department.

I've been extremely swamped at work this weekend, I'm literally working 14-16 hours a day, so I haven't done any workouts since Friday, and probably won't be able to until Wednesday, but I'm trying to stay on track nutritionally at least.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:05 AM

Hi everyone,

Just checking in again. I'm battling illness again, this time it's just the common cold, but it was enough to knock me off my game. I'm starting to feel better so hoping to get back to working out soon.

Thanks

Old 06-16-2011, 01:43 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortWingPilot View Post
Hi everyone,

Just checking in again. I'm battling illness again, this time it's just the common cold, but it was enough to knock me off my game. I'm starting to feel better so hoping to get back to working out soon.

Thanks
Hi Randy

hope you are feeling better soon and get over the cold. As common as they are, they still suck! good luck with maitaining your nutrition and hope work eases off soon so you can get back to your TT workouts.

Good luck with your 100 magic goals

Cheers Katie
Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 AM

Default Getting back in the game

Hi everyone,

I kind of fell off the wagon with regards to eating healthy and exercise. I haven't worked out in over a month and my eating hasn't been great either. First I was sick, then I had some vacation time and was travelling and camping with the family which wasn't conducive to eating healthy. On the positive side, I still weigh less than when I restarted the contest on May 19 and my waist is two inches smaller.

In the spirit of not ever giving up, I'm re-committing to the contest and I'm going to give it my best effort for the last 4 and a half weeks of the contest.

I'm going to post regularly as well and make better use of the social support network that exists on this forum.

I'm going to restart the Beginner TT program tommorow and I will post again tommorow.

Thanks,
Randy

Old 07-11-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Hi everyone,

I kind of fell off the wagon with regards to eating healthy and exercise. I haven't worked out in over a month and my eating hasn't been great either. First I was sick, then I had some vacation time and was travelling and camping with the family which wasn't conducive to eating healthy. On the positive side, I still weigh less than when I restarted the contest on May 19 and my waist is two inches smaller.

In the spirit of not ever giving up, I'm re-committing to the contest and I'm going to give it my best effort for the last 4 and a half weeks of the contest.

I'm going to post regularly as well and make better use of the social support network that exists on this forum.

I'm going to restart the Beginner TT program tommorow and I will post again tommorow.

Thanks,
Randy

Good luck Randy...

Glad to see you are getting back on track.

MattyG
Old 07-12-2011, 02:19 AM

Good for you, Randy! The important thing is to keep moving forward. I doubt anyone has a perfect 84 days of contest prep...even the professionals! We are all just stumbling along...trying to find what works best.

TT11 Contest Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=10773
Old 07-15-2011, 12:08 PM

Thanks.

I'm still struggling to pull the nose up on this thing. I've had a busy week and haven't made fitness the priority that I said I was going to. Today is going well so far though, and I'm planning to work out tonight.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:51 AM

Smile

Quote:
Thanks.

I'm still struggling to pull the nose up on this thing. I've had a busy week and haven't made fitness the priority that I said I was going to. Today is going well so far though, and I'm planning to work out tonight.
Hi Randy

just stick with it, it will fall into place again soon. I often feel like I am on a roller coaster, where sometimes it all goes great, then I take a knock and it sets me back again. I have said on my post that I take 1 step forward 2 back sometimes.

Important thing is don't give up! But I know you won't and everyone is here to support you.

We all have good day/s bad days (I sometimes have a bad week!) but you just have to get back to it if you want to reach your goals.

To be honest I think TT gets under your skin and you can't give up cos you know we are all still here!!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Cheers for now Katie