TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2014, 08:43 PM

Hi all

Back from my trip. I kept up with being active, with swimming, snorkelling, walking and running on the beach, as well as the TT workouts when I could. I'm going to be progressing onto TT2K3 from Monday. Overall I feel fit and strong.

My nutrition proved a bit more challenging though. I started decently but dropped towards the second half of the trip with poorer choices or having too much overall. The result is I didn't drop any pounds over the week, though I've stayed the same.

I've definitely increased my fitness though so there are some positives to take away.

Back home now and planning to keep up the hard work in the gym and tighten up on the nutrition again to drop more pounds over the next couple of weeks. We have got a new blender/juicer so going to start doing blender drinks in the morning.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:19 AM
Administrator

Great work, always good to hear from you. Enjoy those blender drinks.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Great work, always good to hear from you. Enjoy those blender drinks.
Thanks Craig. Looking forward to getting creative. Will post my recipes up on here.

The plan today, Saturday, is a trip to the grocery store to stock up on healthy foods for the week ahead.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:55 AM

Felt pretty exhausted today after a tough week, but ground my way through my final Intermediate workout. Proud of myself that I toughed it out rather than make excuses.

It may seem insignificant to some but to have completed the first stage of the program feels like small victory for me since my progress has been so stop start until now. It's given me confidence to tackle the next stage. My goal is to go through 2K3 and 2K4, then Thermo and BDHC, so I've ticked off the first lap of the journey.

Now feeling raring to go for TT2K3 from Monday!

While I'm happy with where I am, I have hit a bit of a plateau with the fat loss which I put down to less compliance to my nutrition goals the last two weeks when my in laws were in town and we went away. So the next two weeks will be about getting the momentum back.

The focus will be just focusing meal by meal on quality natural foods and getting my compliance back to where it was a couple of weeks ago, getting my protein and fibre intake up and tracking my calories on Livestrong. In addition to that, looking forward to upping the intensity of my workouts.

That's the strategy and aiming to lose another 5 pounds in the next 3 weeks, no excuses.

In the meantime, I'm now going to settle down with a blender drink and look forward to an evening of watching live football (soccer) and rugby!
Old 02-08-2014, 07:28 AM
Administrator

Perfect plan. Consistency is key. Be the Rock for yourself!

From today's kickbutt mindset tip:

Be The Rock in someones life-The consistent, always there, always showing up, always on the level, source of support for someone. It matters.

We all need rocks in our life. Things we can count on every day. Be that rock for someone else.

You can be the rock for yourself. Print out your post from above and keep it with you for the rest of the contest!
Old 02-08-2014, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Perfect plan. Consistency is key. Be the Rock for yourself!

From today's kickbutt mindset tip:

Be The Rock in someones life-The consistent, always there, always showing up, always on the level, source of support for someone. It matters.

We all need rocks in our life. Things we can count on every day. Be that rock for someone else.

You can be the rock for yourself. Print out your post from above and keep it with you for the rest of the contest!

Great advice. Thanks! Will print it off.

Aiming to be the rock for myself and for my wife.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:51 PM

That is great advice!

Old 02-08-2014, 07:41 PM

Booked a session with a trainer on Weds to go through some of the exercises and make sure my form is good. Particularly want to work on the KB swing and also the deadlift.